Super Junior Concert part 3

Married to a Fan

[Backstage of the Concert]

"Park Bom you're singing in 15 minutes!" Bom then snapped at her reverie as she was now aware of what was going on. She was listening to the ramblings of a blushing ft island member, while they were both holding on to the boquet of flowers, her hands holding on to the flowers while his was surrounding hers.

"Ah I think you need to go. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me." Lee Hongki said, then slowly let go of Bom's hands, and headed elsewhere in the vicinity. She would've still felt his warm hands around her, as she felt the slight tug from his hand telling her that he didn't want to let go.

"10 minutes!" This snapped her out again, and she then rushed to her dressing room where the make up artist was slightly panicking her to change in a hurry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already time for them to perform, at first Leeteuk was a bit worried since Bom still wasn't in her place. When he was looking around and about sh finally ran to her position in the front and center of all the boys. He then whispered to her "Are you okay?" Bom just nodded and looked forward as she started to hear the first few beats of Super Junior, and the crooning of the boys behind her. She then slowly walked towards the center of the stage, with a few of the boys behind her.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

Bom was then surrounded by Shindong, Yesung, and Ryeowook. All three of them held out their hand to her, but she went for Yesung and stayed his side.

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

While that was happening Leeteuk was approaching them from the opposite side, which Shindong and Kangin blocked and then pushed their leader back. Once it looked like Yesung was about to kiss Bom, Sungmin then arrived to grab her hand and twirl her away from Yesung's reach. Back at the center, Sungmin was lovingly holding both of her hands, while singing to her.

Your two warm hands gets cold when I'm cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I'm hurt

Then Donghae gets between the two of them, and pushes Sungmin away, which purposefully bumped Leeteuk farther away. Donghae then did the same thing that Sungmin did and then placed one of her hands on his chest.

Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I'm only wishing for such little comforts

You don't know my heart that wanted to do more just for you

Then at one side Heechul and Kyuhun started to sing, which made Bom go over to them, and leave a devastated Donghae.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you.

Though the two were impressing Bom with their vocals, Eunhyuk then arrived with balloons. This made Bom very excited and happy. And at that point she was singing with the suju members already.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

Eunhyuk made it appear that he was getting goosebumps from her attention, then suddenly Kangin comes over looking like a cool and cocky guy and cuts all the balloons loose. Eunhyuk then ran as if he was trying to catch all the balloons again, and while he was running about he stepped over the still fallen Leeteuk.

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Kangin took a more possesive role, as he placed his hands on her shoulders to make her look directly at her eyes.

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions
When my mind can't handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you're here, it's the only one
I'm always thankful. I could do better as you do

Leeteuk then sang his solo part to make it look like he's trying to het her attention. And once that happened she pushed Kangin away from her, as if to look for the person singing.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

Though they would have been looking directly at each other, he was blocked again by the suju members. And they all song the next part.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you

How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Siwon then approached Bom as the maknaes suju rapped to her and he made it look like he was pleading to her. But at that time, Bom was still trying to look for Leeteuk.

You know, I'm a little bit shy sometimes, you don't know but you're burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you're always be the one in my eyes (I'm going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You're so fine, is there someone like you?

Though he continued to plead to her, she then went over to the crowd of suju members and held her hand out to Leeteuk to get him closer to her.

I love you Oh, please know it, to me there's only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

Bom then sang the last line to Leeteuk without any accompaniment of the suju members.

We arrived on the same road, we're just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it's love

Then all of them sang the last stanza. And Bom was seen in Leeteuk's arms slowly being rocked back and forth, and then he kissed her on the forehead.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
There's no one like you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Backstage of the concert]

After they did their usual goodbyes to the crowd, when they got to the backstage the staff was waiting to congratulate the boys and Bom. While the little commotion was going on Leeteuk could see Bom immediately head to the snacks area. Giggling to himself as he saw Bom trying to sneak away, he followed her. /Bom you're so predictable ^_^/. Once she did arrive at the snack table, he was shocked since he didn't see her grabbing anything from the table, but it seemed like she was looking for somebody /Who are you looking for?/. Once it seemed like she didn't see the person she was looking for she then inconspicously grabbed a piece of garlic bread. /Ah she just wanted to see if someone was looking...Right?/ He thought that way since even when she did get a piece of bread and was munching on it, she was still looking for something or someone else.

When they were all packed up. The manager decided to let Bom get on the van that was heading to her hotel, and that he should head to suju's hotel with his groupmates. Bom then bid her husband adieu from a far, and then he was glomped by Eunhyuk and Shindong.

"Hyung!!! Stay in the van with us. I don't want Heechul to make me put on a wig and dance Gee Gee Gee." he then laughed at what Eunhyuk said and let him lead him to their van.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Bom's hotel room]

Once Bom was done making a video log, talking about the Suju concert, she was then contemplating about Lee Hongki. She looked at the boquet of flowers at the table and then looked at her hands. /His smile was so hypnotizing/ she then unconsciously smiled, /I think my heart just skipped a beat/. Embarassed by her own thoughts she then tightly snuggled her pillows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leeteuk's room]

Before he was going to sleep, he quickly checked the forum boards. And he saw something that highly disappointed him, a specific post which showed that there were a lot of Bom and Lee Hongki shippers saying that they would support this couple more than Bom and him. When he then decided to look at a post with regards to Bom and him having a real relationship, there were a lot of antis and fans pleading that they don't go together. He then had enough and shut off the laptop and just tried to sleep.