We are Awkward

Married to a Fan

[At the Studio Set]

"Unnie you have to say 'I do'." Minzy whispered and started pointing at the priest.

"Uh Yes! I do." She smiled shyly. There were sighs of relief and even a set of 'awww's among the crowd.

Then the priest asks Leeteuk "Leeteuksshi you are now a groom for We Got Married. Will you say I do?"

"Yes, I do." He then looked at Bom for an approving look, but instead found none as she was more focused on looking at her groupmates again. He felt a pang of rejection, but he couldn't show it because he knew they were being filmed, so he focused on one thing alone, and that was to imagine that he was really getting married. /If I don't appear well in front of the cameras, they might cancel the show.../

"To join these two people, these rings will symbolize the continuity of their commitment", Then the priest asked them to put the rings on each other. Leeteuk held her hand and he could feel her hands tremble. He tightened his grip so her nervousness wouldn't be so obvious, and once he was finally able to put her ring on he heard an almost inaudible 'thank you' from her. When it was her turn to place the ring on him, he couldn't stop staring at her face, even when she was already done he almost couldn't look away -- that is until he heard Taeyang's loud cough to bring him back to his senses. "I now pronounce Park Bom and Park Jungsoo...as a part of the We Got Married roster". He then passed his mike to Leeteuk. "Would the groom like to say anything to his bride?".

"Thank you everybody for coming to our wedding *waves to everybody*, But I would especially like to thank the producers of We Got Married and the YG and SM agency, because without them I wouldn't have such a bubbly and beautiful wife." Leeteuk said those words with so much charisma that everybody applauded very loudly.

Once the mike was passed to her she grasped it with both hands. "Ah thank you YG family, I didn't see this happening. I would love to say thank Teddy oppa and Gummy unnie for the wedding march. I was really happy that I got to see all of my yg family members, from my sunbaes to the new trainees and to the yg staff too. I love you all for being here!". When she heard the wedding march again, Leeteuk extended his hand so they could walk holding hands together, but instead she still held on to the mic and started talking small steps forward. Leeteuk then just walked beside her while smiling at the cameras with Bom.

[Reception Area]

The dining area was full of laughter and sounds of popping champagnes. All the noise was just making her anxious, it was worse because her groupmates and Big Bang were busy being interviewed by the WGM cast, while she was alone at the "married couple's" table. So with that she started fiddling around with her ring, when she turned the ring around she saw that his and her name were engraved on it, she was so freaked out by it that she turned the ring to hide the names. When she looked at her surrounding again, she then just noticed that Leeteuk wasn't beside her either. /I don't know if I feel more comfortable or more nervous if he's not around >_</, whenever the cameras would focus on her, her only reaction to it was to make cute faces or play with anything she can get her hands on. Eventually at one point he came to the table with cake in hand.

"Bom do you want?" Leeteuk offered, he even tried to feed her some. The cameras were all immediately on them. She then blocked him from trying, and just shook her head 'no'. Which caused him and their audience to be disappointed.

The time they spent together during the reception was very awkward, even the video cameras decided to film the guests rather than them. Eventually YG came up to the two and asked them to follow him to the meeting room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG meeting room]

"Sajangnim I don't think I can do this." After Bom said that she expressed all of her distress on being in WGM, which included her fears of antis and rumours.

"Bom you can do this. Besides it will be a good promotion for 2ne1's upcoming album. It will just be like when you released Don't Cry, it will be a hit." YG tried to assure her. Upon looking at his singers unchanging dismay, "The four of you girl's have been doing 2ne1tv for years already, and you didn't need any lines while you were filming, it will be fine.". Then Bom just nodded. "Alright I have a meeting overseas, you can go now. And before the both of you go...Leeteuksshi can I still count on you to take care of any further problems in the future?"

"Yes Yang-goonsshi." Then they both bowed at him and watched him leave. When she was about to bid goodbye to Leeteuk he said, "Bom you know, you can talk to me.".

Bom sighed heavily and said, "To tell you the truth, what I found most appaling to this predicament is that my "husband" is a stranger to me...And I really  wanted a boyfriend. This is going to take me a longer time to do." Leeteuk took this opportunity to hold her hands again.

"Well think it of it this way. Think of this marriage-, oh scratch that, think of this show as a way to bring your romantic fantasy to life. I mean some people think I'm the most handsome guy in Korea.", he then made a goofy kissy face. She guffawed and giggled at his statement. /Finally! I got her to smile...Woah she really is cute./. "And if you just give me the chance, we can be pull off a great show and be friends in the end. So Park Bomsshi what do you say?"

"Okay...But can we go back to the reception area, I want to get a cake or two"

"Of course jagiya {honey}."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter =^.^=

And thanks for the comments. I'm happy that some of you guys like Bom and Leeteuk together.

@ flyingpig98 - me too!!! Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were super crushing on her, I just noticed that both of them were cheering her name twice, but only once for the other members. hehehehehe

Oh yeah hi ChalienaRose I love your fics. I actually got inspired by your radio romance fic too. =^.^=