Permission

Married to a Fan

[YG Building]

The producer exited the YG building with a nervous look on his face. "Ah I feel bad for the producer." Minzy said. Big Bang and the rest of 2ne1 were secretly observing YG's outburst at the WGM producer. "YG can be really scary."

"Well he shouldn't have fibbed, what if they got some random guy to be unnie's groom. It'll be catastrophic." Cl said.

"I personally think its okay, I mean they're doing fine." Dara replied. "We're just getting a little concerned. I mean I felt the same way when Thunder was dating his first girlfriend."

"Well I think they should quit this thing as soon as possible." TOP said. "That guy got mad at her, and didn't trust her. I say we buy 8 tickets to japan and buy 9 tickets going back."

"Hyung relax...So far noona is fine." Taeyang said. "I think we should only make a move if noona tells us so, we might cause something bad."


[Leeteuk's room]

When Leeteuk woke up the first thing he saw was his alarm clock with it's arms pointing at 12. /*yawn* Time for lunch./ Before he stood up, he then remembered the kiss that him and Bom shared. "Jagiya? Bom?!" he said as he looked around his room. He then rushed outside.

[Dining and Kitchen Area]

In the dining room was Kangin who was busy cooking; then the other members, Sungmin Heechul Eunhyuk and Donghae, were waiting at the dining table nursing mugs of coffee and hiding their eyebags with their designer sunglasses.

"Bom?! Jagiya?! Bom?!" Leeteuk's yells reached their ears and they hissed in pain.

"Hyung not so loud. 17 bottles of alcohol has a bad effect on a person in the morning." Eunhyuk said as he covered his head with his arms. "Hey hyung how come you don't have a hang over like us?"

"Ah Bom gave me medicine before I slept. And speaking of Bom, did you guys see her?" All of them shook their heads.

"I think she already left before we got back home." Leeteuk then felt disappointed. "Did something happen between you two?"Leeteuk then bashfully nodded and all of the suju members gathered around him to hear his story.

"Well from what I remember. After she hugged me, and her back was faced to me, I just pulled her towards me. I yelled out 'Just stay with me' then I kissed her."

"Woah! Hyung good job." Kangin said as he gave him a congratulatory pat on the back.

"Ah Siwon sure is going to be disappointed, when word comes out that you guys are really an item already." Donghae said.

"Uhm we're not actually a couple...I just did that on impulse." Sungmin who was drinking at that time, immediately spat out his coffee at Kangin, who then tackled the smaller suju member to the floor.

"Didn't know that you had the guts to do that." Heechul said with a shocked face.

"Annyeong Haseyo~!" when the suju members turned around, Bom was there with Yesung behind her and some plastic bags. "Did you guys have lunch already?" The suju members then answered her. "Oh I also brought some yummy bentos for us to eat too." They then thanked her. "Where are the others?"

"Ah they're too drunk from last night to join us. Awww noona cares more for them than me." Sungmin said in an aegyo fashion, as he tried to look like a disappointed kid. Which was then followed up by the others.

"Anniyo I care for you guys too!" she said as she started to pat their heads like little kids. Leeteuk all the while, felt awkward and was avoiding eye to eye contact with her, so he let his group members take all her attention as usual.

When Heechul saw that Leeteuk wasn't as affected as he usually would to the flirting he would try to do with Bom, he then asked all the other suju members to help clean up. "Leeteuk no need to clean, we can handle it." He said to their leader when he saw him picking up his plate.

/Thanks a lot -_-/ Leeteuk thought sarcastically. Since an awkward air would build up if he didn't say anything, he then asked her, "Uh don't you remember what happened last night?", he asked shyly.

"Well don't you?" Bom asked back. And that baffled him. So she told what happened. And by that time the suju members surrounded Bom to hear her side of the story.

 

[Bom's memory from last night]

"...But can I ask for one more request?" Bom then nodded. "Even when this is all over, can we still be like this?" Bom then went closer to him and gave him a hug.

"Of course." she then let go and said goodbye. But before she reached the door Leeteuk was acting weird and he was also mumbling something.

"Jubberr ssttay grrrmmmm." and then he was flailing his arm all over the bed while trying to grab a pillow that fell on the floor. She then returned and helped him get the fallen pillow. Which he then pulled to his face.

"Oppa is really drunk. Kekeke he should be lucky that I didn't film him ^_^." She then sofly said goodnight then shut the door behind her and then leaving the huge hotel room.

[end of flashback]

 

"He acted really funny before I left, but other than that nothing else happened." Leeteuk so embarassed that he bonked his head on the dining table. "It looked like he was having an epileptic attack. hahahaha." She then demonstrated what Leeteuk did last night, and all of them were thrown in a laughing fit. Leeteuk then said that she shouldn't have shared that. "Well nobody else would have known if you asked."

For the rest of the day she spent time playing videogames with a few of the suju members, and even taking a few selcas. After awhile she excused herself to go to bathroom and came out in a dress.

"Woah noona you're legs are sooo awesome" Eunhyuk said loudly, with a shocked face. He then was elbowed by Kangin. "Ouch. Err I mean you look very stunning." Bom could just laugh at the sujus reaction. Leeteuk was somewhat far away and his jaw just dropped. She then made her way towards the suju leader and asked him to go somewhere with her where they could talk privately.

When they reached the empty veranda she then said. "Oppa I need to tell something to you...Ah uhm I'm sort of going out on a date.", she said hesitantly.

Though Leeteuk knew the proper responses that should have followed are those that are related to the WGM show, but he asked a simple question "With who?"

"With Hongki, it'll just be a dinner date. Can I go?" The two of then continued their talk in at the veranda.


[Top Shop]

"Hongki we've been here for about 2 hours already. Just pick your outfit and hurry already."  Song said.

"But the shoes and the vest don't look good together. They'll clash with my green polo."

"Big deal. She won't even notice it." Jae said in annoyance.

"This is THE PARK BOM. And she's one of the biggest fashionistas in Korea, you don't just go up to her in a printed t-shirt and boring denim jeans. You have to look slick and gentlemanly at the same time." he then called for the saleslady "Can you show me the printstripe vest again. Thank you." The two ft island members sighed in boredom. "Uhm on second thought bring in the gray vest too. Oh and the white fedora at the display too." His two friends just sighed of boredom.


[Hanzo's Sushi house]

At around 7pm Hongki was already waiting by a table. /Is she coming? Was she not allowed to go out? Is it traffic on the way here? Did she leave for Korea already? Maybe she decided not to go anymore? T_T/

Bom entered the restaurant wearing a simple and short white tube dress, and a fancy pair of Loboutinni's, her appearance light up the whole place, especially Hongki's face. "Ah noona over here!" he called over excitedly. Before she sat down, Hongki even pulled out the chair for her, just like a gentleman would.

"You look so handsome tonight. You really look very mature ^_^b." Though she complimented him, all he did was look happily smitten at her, and she hid her blush by drinking some water and looking at the menu. Once they gave their orders to the waiter, Hongki started their conversation.

"Noona thank you for accepting my dinner date. I really thought that you'd be too busy to go out."

"No problem." They then talked about each others past before their music debut, while eating their food. After he paid the bill and they were ready to leave Bom asked him something.

"So what else are we going to do tonight?" she asked excitedly.

/Yes!!! she wants to spend more time/ he then was jumping like a kid in his head, but then he thought /I just planned having dinner tonight >_<. what am I going to say? /

"I know a great place to get ice cream. Let's go?" He then pulled out her chair and they both walked out side by side.

[Sakura Park]

Hongki and Bom were now chasing one another, as they were trying to put some of their ice cream on each other's face. Eventually they got tired (and out of ice cream) and ended up lying down on a grassy area of the park.

"This is such a fun date." Bom said as she closed her eyes in contentment.

"Has it been such a long time since you went out on a date like this?" When he asked that Bom thought about the times she went out Leeteuk.

"Not that long really." Then both of them enjoyed the silence.

"Ah noona I want to show something to you." He then pulled out his phone and then loaded the video of strong heart where he was talking about her. Bom was just shocked at what she saw.

/So this was what the girls wanted me to watch/ When the video ended Hongki stood up before her.

"Bom noona please let me be your boyfriend." he then grasped her hand and closed his eyes, in fear of being rejected by her. But instead of anticipating her to let go of his hand, she held on tightly.

"I think it would be great if we did become a couple." She then hugged Hongki, and he snuggled her happily. Once they separated she saw that they were still covered in ice cream. "Aigoo we shouldn't have hugged. We're a mess!" All that Hongki could do was smile at how silly she was.

/Yay!!! I feel the happiest man on earth. It's a dream come true to be able to be the man that gets to love you/ he looked at her lovingly as she was still trying to get some ice cream gunk out of her hair. But since he noticed that the romantic atmosphere is gone, and just filled with a playful air. He then tried to help her, but it caused the ice cream to end up on his hair. "Eewww...And I just got my hair dyed today -_T."

"Let's head back already. Before it starts to get really sticky." Bom said, and he walked her to her hotel, they then continued to chat and admire each others silliness.


[Suju hotel room]

"You know, you could have just made some excuses to make her not go." Heechul said as the two eldest members were having hot chocolate together.

"I know, but I don't want to restrict her. Right now I'm acting as a concerned friend, I have to take into account of her best interest. Not mine." Heechul then asked further. "She opened up to me that she wanted to pursue a real relationship, even if its just a dating relationship, and she thinks maybe that kid could make her remember what it was like to be loved *sigh*." he then hid his face in his hands. "I'm going to tell you something. Don't tell alright." He then looked around him to make sure. "I really like Bom...and maybe even more than that." Then suddenly Heechul started to laugh, and Leeteuk looked a bit miffed.

"Sorry if it seems like a secret, but its actually obvious. We wouldn't be teasing you about Bom if we didn't know anything."

"But what about Siwon?"

"He knows that too but he's denying it in his head. You know how fans can get over their idol." Leeteuk then just nodded

"What's really making it difficult too, is that I don't think the fans would want us together."

"Hold on, you guys are not a couple yet." Heechul laughed a bit.

"I can't help but think we are. I mean hello, we're husband and wife." he shows his ring to Heechul. "And we see each other everyday, it's really hard for me to think that we're not together. "Ah I know I'm getting delusional, that little daydream even confirms it." They both laughed at what he said. They then started talking about Bom's other celebrity fan boys, and they lastly talked about Heechul's friend and ft island leader.

"Hongki's ideal girl is really Park Bom. From her voice to her personality." When Heechul uttered that, the friendly air that was between them dissipated.

"And he's the one who she's with right now." Leeteuk grumbled. "If he wasn't here, it wouldn't turn out this way." he looked at him with a slight glare.

"You make it seem as if I did something about it." Heechul said with an annoyed tone.

"He's your bestfriend, and you know he likes her a lot. You probably told him to come along for the concert so he could meet her."

"Trust me I didn't invite Hongki over for the concert." he looked back at his leader seriously. "The only people who knew about Bom's appearance in our concert was me, her, and our managers."