To Push and Pull

Married to a Fan

[YG building]

Before Bom heads back to their house, Bom was going back to the YG building to see her ygfamily and get rid of her homesickness. "Bommie how was Japan? Are you heading here already?" Dara asked excitedly, as she talked to her friend on the phone.

"Unnie I miss you already." then barks followed suit. "Dougie misses you too!" Minzy said.

"Yah!!! Aren't you even going to help me carry these?" Bom's voice was then in their presence. And then all of them glomped the main vocalist. "Oooh~ why are you like this? Because of the souveneirs?"

"Anniyo Unnie." Minzy said in cute and childish way. After that they had a fun time together, talking about Japan and playing around with the newly bought items, but Bom left out being in a relationship with Hongki, and they just assumed that whoever she was with, was Leeteuk.

"Do you really have to go back now?" Cl asked, as all four of them were tiredly lying on the floor due to their little rough housing.

"As much as I like seeing Bomtori spend time with Leeteuk oppa, I really miss seeing you bother and bully us." she then hugs Bom's arm, which Bom then tries to pull away from Dara. "Aigoo don't be like that~" and more laughs echoed in their flat.

"Hmmm...Maybe I can ask Leeteuk oppa if I can stay over for the night."


[WGM house]

Leeteuk went straight to the house to prepare something for dinner. When he reached the living room he saw multiple vases of varying bouqets, and all came from Bom's boyfriend. When he looked at the whole scene he just wanted to throw out every single colored petal. /Aish this guy is too much/

"Eh?" He felt his phone ringing and it was Bom who was calling. "Yoboseyo?"

"Hi oppa. How is it over there? are you being filmed right now?"

"Ah it's okay *ignores flowers* nothing new. And nope, the producer said that we can start tomorrow, since we might be too tired to film."

"Oh about that, is it alright if I don't go there tonight, I'm a little homesick. Is that okay with you?"

/*evil smirk* yay time to get rid of the evidence *evil laugh*/ "Yeah sure. Just be here by lunch time so we can cook something together again." Once she accepted their schedule for tomorrow, they both said goodbye. "Alright which one of you flowers wants to be throwed out first?" he said as he eyed the flowers. When the night was almost over, the room was free of flowers.


[YG recording studio]

Then for one week, Leeteuk has ruined all of their dating plans; and they were done either by slightly hinting the media where Bom would be, paying random people to intervene with the romantic atmosphere, and even as going as far as to reporting to either hwangsabu or YG that she was eating a lot so that they would order her to head to the exercising studio. And right now Leeteuk is at the recording studio to watch Bom record her vocals.

"Bom you need to put more feelings in your part. Like you feel lightheaded just thinking about him with another girl." Teddy commented. She then followed her friend's advice, and let out a sad yet beautiful voice.

/That sounds heavenly./ When she sang her part, the whole room seemed to be enveloped with a bold and soft voice, that could only be done by 2ne1's main vocalist. Leeteuk felt hypnotized by her voice, as it lulls him to a sense of calmness. When she finished, he then took out his 'Go Bom!!!' banner and started waving it around.

"Cheonsa you still kept that?"

"Of course I did, this is what I use to cheer you on."  he then waved his flag again. This then made her smile brightly. After that Teddy made a wolf wistle at the two. "Oppa~ !!!" she then felt embarassed and threw a paper cup at him. Then after that the three of them talked while they were being filmed.

During their coversation with Teddy, Bom and Leeteuk heard her phone ring. He saw Bom subtly look at her pocket, and guessed that it was her boyfriend, since she rapidly looked elsewhere to keep the cameras view away from the phone in her pocket. "I'll just go to the rest room." She then walked out to leave the gaze of the filming videocameras.

"So how are you?"

[At the Parking area]

Bom snuck off to head to one of the places that she was that there would be no cameras -- the parking lot. Once she found a safe column next to a corner, she then called her boyfriend.

"Hi Hongki! Where you able to get home safely? Sorry I wasn't able to call you last night I spent all day with oppa in the exercising studio."

"Its okay Bunny, were you able to get the flowers I sent?"

"You sent flowers? I didn't get any today."

"Today? I sent you flowers last week." he sounded irritated.

"Well maybe they were really late in sending it, I mean Leeteuk oppa would have told me if they arrived." After that Hongki became silent. "Hongki are you still there?"

"Yup Bunny." And they shared a few more minutes together, before she ran back to the studio.

[YG recording studio]

While Bom was busy talking, Leeteuk showed Teddy one of his works "Its good that you are trying to write lyrics now. I can see the improvement." Teddy said as he looked at Leeteuk's song writing book.

"But I find it difficult to finish. Do you know how I could?"

"I know the solution, but maybe you should opt to write a different kind of song." Leeteuk then felt confused. "Let me ask you this, when you wrote these lyrics, something inspired you to write this, right?" Leeteuk then nodded. "But that's not what you're feeling now." he then pointed to a single phrase that was erased but its deep mark was somehow still visible.

'Tell me you love me,'

/This guy is a music genius. And here I thought he was some kind of a psychic./ Leeteuk thought.

"If you really want to continue this angry love-hate letter song, you really won't be able to finish this in time for your next comeback, if this is what you really feel." Teddy then pointed again to that phrase.

"Hyung thank you for the advice." he then bowed to Teddy. After that Bom entered the room, and was ready for the next recording. When Teddy was preparing the melody, and she was in the booth, he received a text message from Hongki.

'Hyung please meet me at the Jeolyung park, don't bring Bom.'


[Jeolyung park]

Leeteuk drove off the park. He told Bom that he was going to visit an old friend, and that he'll head home afterwards. Once a familiar shiloutte appeared he then parked somewhere near and jogged to the young idol.

When Leeteuk and him were face-to-face, Hongki got straight to the point. "I know what you're trying to do."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." Leeteuk tried to feign ignorance.

"You're the one sabotaging our dates, from Japan and until now."

"And I thought it would take you a month or so to figure it out." Leeteuk said sarcastically.

"You're trying to take her back from me. Oh wait you can't take back something that wasn't yours in the first place." Hongki said the last line in a smug manner. Leeteuk was ready to punch Hongki, but Heechul intervened by pulling his fist back. The other suju member apparently followed Hongki to the park.

"You little brat!!!"

"And you're an old geezer. "

"Aish you ******* ****** *****" Though his friend held him back, he didn't hold back the curses that he wanted to tell him. "Let me go you damn traitor!" he yelled at Heechul.

"At least I have the guts to tell her that I love her. You can't do anything right." When Leeteuk's anger seemed to become more livid he added more fire to his rage. "If she loved you before, she would have told you that she loved you, and she wouldn't have loved me." Hongki's words hit him really hard, he just calmed down.

"Hongki don't go saying things like that." Heechul said in a stern voice. And Hongki responded by sighing in annoyance and leaving right after. "Don't listen to that kid, he doesn't understand everything."

"Aren't you suppose to defend him?" he asked spitefully.

"I can't believe that you're still treating me like an enemy. Look if you feel like pushing everyone away, then maybe this is another reason why you're not with her."

"Can you just shut up?!"

"You need to deal with it! Stop acting as if you don't believe in what we're telling you. The other members will cater to your thoughts, but at least I want to be here to tell you what you really need to know. You will never have her if you keep going against Hongki, if she caught what was going on then she will hate you for sure." At Heechul's response, Leeteuk broke down at that spot. Though he did want to ingrane those thoughts to his leader's head, he didn't expect that it would hurt him. He then helped the broken man up and drove him to the WGM house. On the way to the place there was a quiet tension around them. "I'm sor-" he was going to apologize but Leeteuk stopped him from doing so.

"...Thank you."


[WGM house]

"Cheonsa I'm making chicken stew now!" she yelled out cheerfully, as she heard the opening and closing of the door. "Oh yeah we're filming right now." Leeteuk slowly made his way to the kitchen and made sure to put a happy facade as he passed the filming camera. "Cheonsa you want to help?" He then nodded and got an apron too.

"Ah I'm just very tired, I went to visit a friend and I tired myself out. Sorry viewers *made a peace sign*."

"Cheonsa can you do these?" Bom requested, and they soon were able to put everything in the pot. "Is it okay if its a bit spicy?" Bom asked as she continued to stir the stew. "Leeteuk oppa?" when she asked again, he then hugged her from behind and rested his tired out head on her shoulder.

"O-oppa?"

"Can I just hold you like this for awhile?" he mumbled. He didn't care if the cameras were filming, he just wanted to feel some sense of love from her; he then felt her nod and she leaned on his form. The air around them felt so relaxing to the both of them, that is until their phone started to ring, which made Bom slowly pry herself from Leeteuk to get the phone.

/Dear lord thank you for the interruption, my feelings were starting to feel jumbled up/  Bom thought as she tried to forget about her blushing face."Hello?" and then after that she had a conversation then eventually went back to the kitchen with him. "Oppa are you okay?"

"Yes, it's just a very tiring day. So who called?" 

"It was the producer and he said we'd be going on our honeymoon soon!" she said cheerfully.

"Bwo? Where to?!"

"United States!" she then started jumping in the air. "We can eat yummy food there!" Then Leeteuk started jumping a long with Bom. Once they finished she started talking to the camera "Do you guys want to go USA with us? Kyaaa~ it will be sooo fun!"


[Airport]

Bom was wearing a set of sun glasses, to hide her eyebags, because had a hard time getting to bed again /Ugh still not used to sleeping beside a guy >_</

"Bom we're here already."

Once the married pair got out of the van, the reporters swarmed in on them, and had plenty of questions regarding being married together. But some of them had different questions.

"Park Bomsshi there are rumors that you are in a relationship with someone? Would you care to clarify the rumor?"

"There are some suspiscions that it might be someone else from SuperJunior? Or maybe its Leeteuk?"

"Park Bomsshi in the show Strong Heart, would you consider being Lee Hongki's girlfriend?"

Bom was feeling uneasy, as she thought that her relationship might suddenly be revealed, she felt so helpless in the swarm of reporters and flashing lights. When she felt like she couldn't move an inch, a gentle but firm hand grasps her's and blocks the media as they walked onwards. "No questions will be addressed at this moment." Leeteuk said coldly, as the pesky reporters followed them. Once they reached the checkpoint, the media hordes were finally suppressed back.

While they were entering the plane, her phone rang and she saw that it was Hongki calling. When she realized that Leeteuk was still holding her other hand, she then hanged up the phone and rushed to be beside him. Even when they've already taken their seats in the plane, their hands still tangled each other. "Jagiya are you alright?" she nodded.

"Uhm you can let go now." she said shyly. He slowly let go of her hand.

"Ah sorry, it's just that I saw that you looked like you really distressed."

"I was. Thank you." she then snuggled his arm as the plane took off.


I just noticed that the pic of Leeteuk looks like Lee Joon from MBLAQ =o.o=.....I wonder if Bom and Lee Joon would be a cute couple =o.o?=. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah I made an alternative fanfic titled  'Autograph', this fic also follows the situation that Bom and Leeteuk being in WGM, but its more centered on Siwon and the ending will be different a long the way. link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/97715/autograph-bom-leeteuk-parkbom-siwon-sibom