Bye bye Unnie

Married to a Fan

WOW!!! a 1000+ views already Awesome!!! =^.^=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG building]

2ne1 just arrived from their fan meeting, and all of them were tuckered out, especially Bom. It was also during their fan meeting that she had to promote her show and reveal that she and Leeteuk will be moving to a house together. All of the fans were excited, while her group members were shocked. When they were about to ask her more information about it, she pretended to sleep until they fell asleep. And now on their way to their respective flats, they all had questions that needed answers.

"Unnie are they going to expect the both of you to kiss?" Minzy asked excitedly as she remembered the episode where Leeteuk was trying to kiss Bom.

"I wonder if he would do this and that." Dara said as she was trying to reenact making out actions from a love scene. Bom felt weirded out by their conversation, so she tuned them out, but Cl had an even more disturbing question.

"Unnie will the both of you share a room?" Cl asked "...or share a bed?"

"Don't ask weird questions like that." she shivered at the thought, but when expectant eyes were on her she replied "I'm not really sure, the only thing I remembered from our last meeting with the producer is the address of the area and that we'll be moving there tomorrow." When they were about to ask more she rushed into the elevator and yelled "I need to go to the bathroom!" she closed it before any of them could get in.

"Unnie not fair!!" Minzy yelled out.

"Hahaha Bommie is too shy to think about it." Dara giggled.

"I'm just a little worried about her...she didn't really have much of a choice in this marriage thing." Cl mumbled the last sentence. While Cl was quietly contemplating on her unnie's situation, the other two continued to think silly thoughts of how Leeteuk and Bom would lead to a kiss. "Yah! No wonder unnie left. Both of you are so noisy." she went closer to the elevator. "Can't this go down any faster?" she said in an irritated tone, as she continued to press the up button. And the two continued as if they didn't hear Cl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they were all well rested they went to Boms room Dara decided that they should help Bom pack her things, so Cl and her went to their flat. "Minzy did she finish packing already?"

"Not yet, I think she's still deciding what to bring and what to leave behind." As they got to her room she had finished packing one luggage, and was already starting with the next one. "Unnie we want to help." Then she let them. With their help, it actually took them a longer time to pack than when she does it herself; Cl would be OC of how they fold her clothes, Minzy's dog would cause a rucus in her room, while Dara was having fun teasing her.

"Bommie might do something like this." Dara grabbed one of her stuff toy and rolled around on her bed "Oh~ Leeteuk!!!! My cheonsa." then she even made fake kissing noises.

"Yah! I would never do anything like that!" then she started hitting her with a pillow. "And stop kissing Gomu-chan." she then snatched it away from Dara. Then she looked at the camera filming them "I would never do anything like that >_<." Though it took them an hour to finish packing, Bom enjoyed their company. Once they left she opened her video camera and talked to her fans again. "Hi everyone I'm going to move with Leeteuk oppa to a new house...I'm not really sure if this is a good idea, I'm just more used to how things are...I mean will I cook everyday? Will I clean? What will you guys think? *sighs* Aigoo~ I'm going to miss my room T_T." she said the last part comically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next day]

When the day already came when she'd have to leave, the word that she'd be moving with Leeteuk in a temporary house already spread towards the yg family. The trainees that she met on the way wished her safety, and some of the yg family texted her 'good luck' or about the cold nights. /Omo like anything intimate will ever happen./ she giggled. By the time she got to the lobby she saw her favorite subaes and her groupmates waiting for her. "Are you guys going to see me off?"

"Big bang will buy you a corn field if you don't go!" Seungri said.

"Aww maknae is trying to be cute." G-dragon then pinched Seungri's cheeks. "Ne Bom-yang take care alright?" Bom nodded. She felt so cared for, when she was around them. It would usually be the other way around if it was any other day. "Ah I think Leeteuksshi is here." G-dragon said as he heard the honking of a car. They then walked outside together, while TOP and the other yg staff carried her things.

When Leeteuk came to pick up Bom, he already saw the yg family bidding her adieu and helping her with her luggage. He went closer to help with the luggage too. He already saw TOP coming to his car with one of Bom's things "Ah Topsshi you can give me her things.". But when he got TOP's attention he just snobbed him and placed her things at the back of the car. /That guy really doesn't like me./ Then after that some of the yg staff also brought her stuff over.

When they were all waving goodbye to Bom and Leeteuk, Cl whispered something to Dara "Didn't Super Junior have a lot of car accidents?" Though it was suppose to be a whisper, the Big Bang boys heard it too.

"Leeteuksshi return Bom!!!!!" G-dragon yelled out. The other members tried to call Bom on her phone.

"I'll drive you there! Stop the car!" TOP said while running after the car. While that was happening the 2ne1 members started to laugh.

"TOP oppa *giggles* you don't know how to drive." Minzy said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The WGM house]

After YG was able to pacify the Big Bang crew that Bom would be fine. Bom and Leeteuk arrived at their new house without a problem. The house was a simple one-story house, though it appeared to be plain on the outside the producer assured them that it was elegantly furnished.

When they got out of the car, Bom saw another van near their vicinity. "Ah I asked some of the Suju members to bring my things over. Let's go  to our new house." Leeteuk said, then they entered the place while they were holding hands. Once they were inside they were already being filmed by a video camera from above.

"Hello house!" Bom cheered happily then she bounced closer to the video camera while Leeteuk made a heart sign with his arms. "Me and oppa are going to stay here for some time. Please keep the roof on top of our heads." She bowed politely and her husband followed suit.

When they walked further to the living room Heechul watching tv, and Donghae and Eunhyuk was seen playing around with the circular chairs like a bunch of kids. "Oh noona how was the trip here?" Eunhyuk asked while his hyungs just waved hello. Bom went closer to Donghae and Eunhyuk to chat with them.

/Fine take all her attention again -_-/ He then saw Heechul head closer to him. "Did you bring all my stuff here?" Leeteuk asked Heechul.

"De. *he went a little closer to his leader and whispered* I also packed your other stuff." Leeteuk didn't know what he was talking about until Heechul showed him a big with his adult books "I'm sure you know what these are."

"Why did you bring these?!!!"

"You said to bring all your stuff. Is this not yours?" Heechul said in a mischeivous tone. "Goodluck finding a place to stash these."

"Stash what?" Bom asked as she and the other boys went closer to them.

"Uhm just ask Leeteuk." Heechul said then patted his leader's back. "We'll be going now. Bye Teukkie." he then kissed Bom's hand "Bye Bom." then left the vicinity with Donghae and Eunhyuk. While he was leading them out, Eunhyuk and Donghae asked their hyung what they were talking about, and from a far he saw their shocked faces, then after awhile saw them laughing at his state and decided to get out faster before their hyung commands them to leave with his embarassing books.

"Just certain things. Pretty much nothing really." He tried saying it really calmly. "Why don't you show our fans around our lovely home." he said as he noticed that she her videocamera. "I'll film outside, you film inside." Once she nodded, he went off to find a place outside where Bom would never look.

"Everyone let's go around the house." she said happily to ther video camera. Bom was going around the area and saw that there was a kitchen-dining room area close to the living room, a restroom a bit further from the living room, and one single room at the end of the house. "The bedroom? o_o" When Bom saw a single queen-sized bed in the middle of the room. Her mind repeated what Cl asked 'share a bed?'. /Omo how will we sleep? -_-/. Other than their bed she saw mini pictures of him and her "Look, it's our picture together kekeke. Raining Corn!" she pointed to one picture "This is my favorite picture."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night time already and they decided to call delivery, since they still need to go shopping tomorrow for their food. "Yay Pizza!!!" Bom cheered cutely as Leeteuk readied their dinnerwares. "What flavor did you get?" she asked excitedly.

"Seaweed and prawns, with white cheese."

"o_o that sounds...weird." she said as she inspected the opened pizza box. "Is this what old people eat?"

"No. And again, you're just one year younger than me." he said in a slightly annoyed tone. "You can also not have any if you don't like." he said in a warning tone.

"But we just ordered pizza. I won't have dinner."

"Exactly." Bom pouted, he then sliced a piece for her and handed it to her. "It's really yummy, I order this all the time." When Bom decided to take a bite "Is it yummy?"Bom just nodded and continued to munch her food. /She looks like a kid when she eats. How adorable/ Leeteuk thought as he would glance at her while she ate. While they were enjoying their meal they talked about going to the supermarket to go shopping, and discussed more about Bom's schedule for the rest of the week. After a few minutes passed, Bom felt like asking her dreaded question.

"Oppa I'm just wondering...Did you see the bedroom?"

"Hmmm *eats somemore* What about it?"

"Why is there only one bed?" Leeteuk's cheeks turned a little pink, but eventually he tried to talk seriously.

"Well most of the couples only had one bed on their house." he then thought more about it "I even remember you not minding if the producer suggested having a single bed."

"Eh? I don't remember..." he then reminded her of the day that they were told that they were moving in a house together.

"When the producer asked us if it was okay you just nodded and continued to space out." she felt slightly embarassed at forgetting about that time, but eventually brushed it off. Once they were done eating, Leeteuk was about to clean up the mess. "Jagiya can you hand me your plate? You can head on to the bedroom already, I'll clean up."

"Uh no its okay, why don't I clean up instead. You look really tired." Leeteuk then offered to help. "No its fine, just go to bed already. I want to be like a housewife tonight." Leeteuk then complied and headed straight to their room. /Now I'll just wait for him to fall asleep/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom stayed up on purpose because she knew it would be awkward to try to get to bed at the same time. /I hope he's asleep by now./, she even changed her clothes and everything before she entered their bedroom. Once she arrived there, she did see a sleeping Leeteuk. /Okay...now how do I get  to the bed.../ she tried to slowly slide herself between the covers, but she'd stop trying whenever Leeteuk would slightly move. She then tried to push Leeteuk towards his side with an umbrella, this caused him to stir and then roll back even more to her side. /Weeehhh he's taking over the bed already!/ she then pushed him a little forcefully towards his side, and successfully got her part of the bed back. /Ugh I'll just plop myself on the bed.Like no one else is here/ When she tried to she ended up bumping her head on the headboard. "Owww....T_T" she then clutched her head. Leeteuk then rolled and faced the other direction of the bedroom.

"Bom just lie down! I can't sleep with you scurrying around the bedroom." he said tiredly. Bom felt embarassed that Leeteuk knew what she was trying to do for the past 15 mins, she then just quietly lied down and stared at Leeteuk's back.

/So embarassing! >_</ she then covered her face with the pillow and tried to force herself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!!! Thanks for still continuing to read my fanfic *bows politely*. I actually want to give you guys a heads up, I won't be updating this fic for a while, because of studies and all =x.x=, and if ever I do it'll just be to fix the other chapters (I saw all the mistakes =>.<=). Don't worry though I started Chapter 13 already.