Super Junior Concert Part 4

Married to a Fan

Yay comments =^.^= and subscribers!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Super Junior Concert Area]

Bom and the suju members were at the concert area again in the morning. And they were watching last night's performance. Though some of them were goofing around. Bom and Leeteuk were some of the people who were judging their performance. "There are no problems with most of your performance, it just needs to be more polished, especially Leeteuk's and Kangin's part." their manager commented. "Alright. Please play the 'No other song!"  Then all of them got into position again and then practiced their performance. Once they did 2 run-throughs, the staff brought over some snacks and drinks for them.

"Bom what did you think about your kissing scene with Leeteuk-hyung?" Shindong asked jokingly. Bom just blushed a bit and giggled. "If you ask me, it looked a bit dull. Maybe you'll want someone else to kiss you." Leeteuk could only spit out his drink in shock and started coughing. 

"Oh but I'm more comfortable with Leeteuk oppa." and there were a few winks and cat calls in the background. Leeteuk then just kept a smile on while Bom was rubbing his back from all his coughing. "Maybe one of you should be the leading lady instead. I think Sungmin would be a prettier girl." This then spurred the guys to start pointing fingers on who would be a prettier girl.Then Leeteuk took his opportunity to sit beside Bom and lean against her shoulder. And Bom's reaction to it was to put her hair against the opposite side, so that he wouldn't be bothered by it. Then both of them enjoyed listening to the bickering of the suju members.After awhile it was getting old so Leeteuk decided to end it

"Jagiya is just kidding, we'll still be playing as the leading couple. Now let's start again." Leeteuk said as he started the sing, and waited for the others to do so too.

At the supposedly empty audience area. There was a cheering Lee Hongki "Heechul-hyung!!!",  this caused all of their attention on him.

Heechul apologized for his friend and yelled back "Yo! You didn't greet us yesterday, where were you?" he then looked at Bom "Or are you here for your favorite idol?"

"Hyung of course I'm here for you!" Lee Hongki yelled with vigor. Heechul then gave a disbelieving look. "Hahaha hyung you know I worship suju! You guys are daebak." Then once he noticed that Bom was staring at him he then waved and she did the same too. "Park Bom-ssi you look beautiful...As always." he cheered. From the stand point of everyone, it looked like Bom glowed for some odd reason.

"Hello Lee Hongki-ssi." she then bowed politely. Leeteuk then asked when they met. "Ahm...Just last night, he gave me a boquet before the No other performance." Leeteuk then looked at the korean rockstar to see if he was telling the truth. And Lee Hongki was smiling and nodding happily as he felt acknowledged by her. He felt like he was going to get sick.

/Aish...This love sick puppy. Ugh I'd be a hypocrite if I'd say that/ Lee teuk thought.

"Alright enough of that please. Lee Hongki-ssi please be quiet they need to practice now." the manager said. Leeteuk felt like praising him but kept it in his head. Then the music started and performed their parts.

Bom then sang the part that she would sing alone.

We arrived on the same road, we're just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it's love

Leeteuk caught the que for him to take her hand, she was then already wrapped in his arms and about to kiss her, someone just had to but in.

"It looks too sudden for the leading lady to let the guy kiss her." Lee Hongki said. The manager then eventually cut the music and wanted to listen to Lee Hongki had to say. "Sorry but it looks too fast and sudden."

/-_-# you're just saying that because you don't want me to kiss her/

"You do have a point there. Maybe instead of kissing we can make Bom sing her part twice and then give her a dance solo instead..." the manager thought. "Can you call the choreographer.". Leeteuk saw Bom's agitation to the thought of memorizing a dance number.

"Ah I don't really think there's a problem with our kiss. It was simple it wasn't so sudden. It would be sudden if I kissed her on the lips."

"But I'm sure he wouldn't mind aiming for her lips though." Kangin whispered to Yesung, which caused the other to start hiding their giggles, but this earned them to get a glare from their leader. Him and their manager started throwing reasons why they should just stick to the former choreography. And since that was happening all the sujus tiredly sat down on the floor waiting for the final decision.

"Hyung maybe we can pull Bom away instead. And then you act like a hero and then steal her away from us."

"Oh or we can make it a sad ending by pulling Bom away and leaving you in the stage."

"OR we can make it simple and just leave the two of them in the middle and let them kiss each other on the lips."

"Noona can kiss Hyung, and then he'll turn into a frog!" Eventually the suggestions of the suju members were turning to jokes and impossible scenarios. Leeteuk then understood what they were doing -- they were stalling.

/Aish these kids! They're really going to get an earful later./

"Someone could bring corn and I'll follow that person instead of Leeteuk."

"Jagiya not you too." Leeteuk said as he got surprised with Bom's sudden suggestion. Eventually they followed Kyuhun's advice of letting everyone just hold hands and sing the final parts to the audience. When they did that the manager spoke again.

"Hmmm..Now that I think about it, maybe Leeteuk should kiss Bom..." Leeteuk could only facepalm himself as more comments ended up eating their time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Backstage of the concert]

It was almost night time and the sujus were performing some of their greatest hits, bom on the other hand was getting ready to sing Don't Cry with Kyuhun. Once the make up artist finished her hair, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." And it was Lee Hongki with a stitch head mascot {like the one that Bom wears}, "Omo!!! What are you doing here?"

"I have more flowers for you." he then revealed a boquet of pink camellias behind him.

"These are beautiful." she then held out her hand to get it and found herself in the same position as when he gave her the bouquet. It was almost exactly the same feeling that it gave her too. "Ah Hongki-ssi why are you in a stitch head mascot."

"Oh I just wanted to let you know that I'll be in the crowd wearing this." he then let go of her hand to place his hand on the bulbous headgear. "I want to show you that I'll be out there supporting you Park Bom-ssi, because Park Bom is jjang!" Bom then  could only try to hide her blush from the adoring attention tha she was getting.

"Ah you can call me noona."

"Really?! I'm so happy that we can talk normally." When they heard the staff calling for her Hongki immediately became ecstatic and jumped "Ah I have to go to my place. Noona good luck with your performance!". He then ran going out, and Bom laughed at how childish he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Concert stage]

Kyuhun galantly headed to the center of the stage to start the song, holding a single rose that was wilting.

Love seems to change so easily
In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left
Gotta let you go
And please don’t cry

Bom on the other hand appeared at the opposite side, this time holding a picture  while she was singing toward Kyuhun.

I guess I was not really the person for you
I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart
Which pained you

Before she could end the stanza she then gave the picture frame to Kyuhun and took the wilting flower from him.

And please don’t cry

She then sang while keeping a sorrowful look and faced him. 

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

She then slowly distanced herself away from him, and by a few feet away he reached out his hand as if to ask her to stay.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry

This long journey is about to end

But someday, we will meet again

In the next life, we will see each other again

Kyuhun then sings his part of the song, while he does so he took out the picture in the frame and tore the picture into half. And he seemed like he was heaving in anger.

Everyday we are blinded by our anger
What we were fighting about every minute
I cried every night
Baby I cried

When Bom sang her part she leaned against a wall and cried as she kept the rose close to her chest. 

All the long nights
I stayed up late crying
I spent them all alone
Baby I cried

She then went back closer to try to comfort Kyuhun.

Here is the end for the both of us

And until the world would allow our love then

Though Bom tried to make Kyuhun face her, he didn't budge and faced himself away from her. She then continued the chorus and the next verse alone.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Bom then hugged Kyuhun's back.

Sometimes, when tears come to me

I remember our beautiful memories

I hope that you won’t be hurt more

She then let go and Kyuhun walked slowly away, getting farther away from the audience

And please don’t cry

As she sang the most powerful part of the song she couldn't help but look at the crowd to look for her fan. And she definitely did not miss him since he was also waving a glowstick with her name on it. She let a smile appear. And then continued the whole performance focusing on that one person in the crowd.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Then the puff of smoke appeared and allowed Bom to disappear. As Bom was heading to her room she felt her heat beating fast, and she knew it was not because of her performance.

/Don't sing that to him.../ Was all that Leeteuk could think of as he watched the stage. He knew that Lee Hongki was the audience member wearing the silly headgear since he saw him head toward Bom's dressing room with a bouqet of flowers. /This is not fair./ Once their song finished he could still see Lee Hongki in the crowd yelling loudly among the crowd. His thoughts were then interrupted by the worried Eunhyuk.

"Hyung are you feeling nervous?"

"Ah just a bit. It's just its the last performance. I really want to give it my all out there."  he said to the maknae in a very reassuring tone. "Let's get into position for No other." When they got into places Bom was already in her spot waiting for them to start singing. And everything was done exactly like their initial choreography.

We arrived on the same road, we're just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it's love

Then all of them sang the last stanza. And Bom was seen in Leeteuk's arms slowly being rocked back and forth, and then he kissed her on the forehead.

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
There's no one like you.

Though their act ended with the kiss, Leeteuk kissed her again, but this time he kissed her on the cheek closest to her lips.

Once the crowd saw that Leeteuk kissed her on the forehead, multitudes of fireworks were bursting towards the sky, so everyone was too focused on the fireworks display to see the additional kiss that happened between the WGM couple.

/What?!!!/ Bom's heart raced and she got confused /This wasn't part of the act./ Though she tried to nudge herself away, he kept her still until the last firework was launched in the air. Once he let go, all she could do was stare at him with a slack jaw expression and a pair of rosy red cheeks. She only came back to reality when she heard Leeteuk cough, and signaled to her that they had to bow and say goodbye to the fans.

When they got back to the stage the staff was happily throwing confetti around the performers. And they said their thank you's and goodbye's. Hongki then appeared shortly busy talking to the other suju members and giving them all high-fives.

"Hyung our friend called, we can head to the bar already." Heechul said. Leeteuk joyfully anounced that they should get there in a hurry. While most of them ran to the vans, Bom and Leeteuk walked a bit slower.

"Uhm. I'm just wondering why did you kiss me...twice?" she asked nervously, she even fiddled with her fingers just waiting for his answer.

/So you'd give me your attention too..../ he thought. "Well I thought I'd give a more romantic ending tonight."

"But everyone was focused on the fireworks."

"Oh well too bad then." he smiled. /At least its good to know that I can affect her somehow/

/Omo I don't know what to think or feel. Whatever the matter Bom you need to snap out of it. It's just an act, no need to be too affected by it. It's just an act./ she thought to herself, but this ended in giving an awkward silence between them.

"Jagiya are you okay?"

"De! Just thinking of something. Let's go cheonsa I don't want us to be the last to the bar." Then they ran towards their van, and enjoyed little chit chats on the way to their next venue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[The Dancing Lights club]

The sujus called a friend of theirs, beforehand, if they could reserve the whole club for that night. And everything was prepared for them once they arrived. Though at the start Bom's arm was linked to Leeteuk's, she eventually let go to talk to the overly energetic Hongki who was raving about her performance.

/Aish who brought that kid -_-#/ Leeteuk felt a bit rejected but then a surprising slap to his back got that mood out of the way.

"Leeteuk-hyung good concert by the way."

"Yunho thanks for being here. Hey it's been a long time since we talked let's head over there and catch up."

When the other sujus arrived too they were either immediately all over the place, or lounged near the bar. Siwon meanwhile, wanted to look for Bom and tell her that he loved her performances tonight. But when he did, he felt hesitant as it seemed like she was too busy talking to Hongki.

/I'm too shy to just go up to her. What will I do?/ he then decided to take a shot of vodka to maybe help him get the courage to go up to Bom with a 2ne1 cd and a marker in hand, but he was still nervous. "Ah hyung I want to go up to Bom." Shindong strongly patted him in the back and gave him a shot of whiskey. He then walked straight up to her, but when he saw her still chatting with Lee Hongki, he made an automatic 360 degree turn and went back to the bar area. Fortunately, or unfortunately, some of the suju members saw their bashful Siwon returning with an unautographed album.

"I know what to do, for this type of situations. Bartender a cosmopolitan please!"

"Sungmin that's such a girly drink. He'll never get the courage to go up to Bom noona. He should drink a can of coors."

"I'll just drink both." Siwon said bravely as he gulped down both. But even those drinks were futile, and the suju members gave him more beers and alcohols to drink. "May-bbe I should pra-ack *hic* tice asking." he then grabbed the closest thing which was his jacket and an empty bottle. "Please sign this album. I'm a fan of yours." he said it with a very gentlemanly and heavenly tone.

"Hyung you would have been perfect if you weren't trying to make me right on your jacket with an empty bottle for pen." Eunhyuk said. Siwon then took that as a sign that he can actually go up to Bom. But even when he set down the wrong items down, he grabbed what was near him again and walked off to where Bom was. "Hyung that's not what you're suppose to bring." Even if Eunhyuk tried to call him back, he was ignored.

"He'll have more luck becoming president than getting an autograph from Bom." Kyuhun laughed.

"Hello Siwon." Bom said as she saw the tall suju member.

"Pluseer bleh nur arblum Bom." he was then handing her a plate of olives instead of the album, and a tiny umbrella.

"What?" Siwon then handed over the tiny umbrella to her, which just confused her more.

"Plearrss argh surn nurr arblum ssiBomss. Ermerm arrrm fun yurs" then he was practically swaying a bit.

"Siwon maybe you should sit down first." Lee Hongki tried to help him sit down on the couch. He then refused the help by pushing the younger idol, but it seemed like a little push turned to a really strong one.

"Lee Hongki!" Bom said in a panic as she saw her fan fall, but she then decided to help the tipsy Siwon first. "Siwon let's sit down over here." When she was about to touch him he slowly fell backwards, falling on top of Lee Hongki. "Oh whoops?" She then tried to pull the large man up, but was not strong enough to do so. The only people close by, were Leeteuk and Yunho, and Lee Hongki caught Leeteuk's eyes and he called out.

/Goodluck kid ^_^/ He then feigned that he saw the kid's situation and continued chatting with his friend.

Siwon falling over Hongki was taken care of when Kangin passed them by and helped them. At one point Heechul came over to steal Hongki away for some selca pics. She then decided to watch as was going on with Leeteuk who was having a drinking competition with Yunho, Kyuhun, and Eunhyuk. And it already obvious Leeteuk was losing.

"Ah!!! More shots! You're not going to beat me." Leeteuk said as he was almost falling of his chair. As he saw Kyuhun down 3 shots. When he attempted to get a small glass, he then fell off the chair and laughed his pain. "Hahaha I fell of der chair hahaha." When they noted his slurring voice Donghae then let his hyung by letting him lean on him to help him stand.

"Ah Noona can you take hyung back to his room now, I think he'll be better off sleeping now." Bom nodded as she followed Donghae and Leeteuk to a van.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leeteuk's room]

After the whole drinking session, most of the suju members were very drunk, so she had to take responsibility of her husband. Leeteuk placed most of his weight on Bom, but still tried his best to walk on his own. "Bom-ah one day I'll buy a hotel so you won't have to do this. Hahaha it will be a hotel with only walkalators." Once they arrived to his room he said "Owwwuu~ my be-*burp* bedroom. We can be a couple now." he winked at her lazily she then reacted by giggling at him and pushing him at the bed. "Ah but they won't let us..." he mumbled into the bed.

"Here drink this before you go to sleep." she handed him some advil."You can't go to sleep well while wearing a coat and your shoes." she then helped take his coat off, then followed by his shoes. She then took out her handy video camera to make another video log for their show. "Hi everyone, Super Junior just finished their last concert! It was great. But unfortunately look at what happened to my husband, he's drunk and he smells like an ahjussi *she then focused the camera on the slightly disheveled leader* Ah his image will definitely be ruined kekeke." Leeteuk then simply tried to hide himself by sliding off the bed and covering himself with the comforter of the bed.

"Jagiya don't film T_T."

"Kekeke anyways why don't you tell them what happened tonight."

"I don't want to." he then curled on the floor with the blanket on top of him.

"Hyul~ lazy husband." she said as she lightly kicked him. She then just filled in the fans with the details before focusing the camera on Leeteuk. "Are you sleeping?" when he didn't move or make a sound she reacted infront of the camera "Aish probably drunk too much." she then pulled him up to the bed and he still stayed still. " Anyway we'll be going back to Korea soon. *sigh* And for now I have to deal with my drunk husband". When she then placed the camera on the side table as she tried to push him towards the center of the bed. "Oppa stop being so difficult."

"No." he simply replied with a smile as he kept his eyes closed. He then felt him hit her, but he just laughed at her.

"Aigoo~ you're acting like a kid *she pinched his nose* And you're suppose to be the mature one in the relationship." she then pulled the blanket back on the bed. "Aww Baby Teukie. Are you tired?" she said in a very playful tone. Leeteuk then ended up snuggling a pillow. "Is my Teukie comfortable?"

Leeteuk nodded vigorously, and then he let Bom tuck him in with an extra blanket. "Umma I want a kiss goodnight." Bom ended up getting another pillow and hitting him on the face with it.

"Hyul~ you're treating me more like a servant than a wife." After their giggles subsided she then took the camera and both of them said goodnight to their soon-to-be viewers.

With a sober voice, Leeteuk talked to her calmly. "Bom-ah thank you for caring about me. It's actually been awhile since someone paid attention to me like this."

"No problem." she said with a smile.

"...But can I ask for one more request?" Bom then nodded. "Even when this is all over, can we still be like this?" Bom then went closer to him and gave him a hug.

"Of course." when she did let go, she then fixed his blanket and bid him goodbye. As Leeteuk saw her slowly go walk away, he then grabbed her hand and pulled her into his bed, and straight into his arms.

"Just stay with me!" he said and kissed her unsuspecting lips.