Honeymoon Episode

Married to a Fan

[Plane ride]

"Yoboseyo?"

"Bunny why didn't you answer my call?" he said in a disappointed tone.

"Sorry *yawns* we were filming that time." once they finished talking about what happened with him and ft.island she decided to talk about the media frenzy that occured "Hongki-ah on the way to our plane, there were reporters there and it seems that they picked up some rumors, if it gets any worse I think that they might actually find out." she said worriedly.

"I think it would be okay, if you just confronted them and told them the truth. Let them know that you're in love with somebody."

"But I don't think that everyone will be ready for that kind of revelation, its too soon."

"Bunny if you told them you wouldn't have to explain a lot of things in the future."

After a few minutes passed, Bom excused said goodbye to her boyfriend, and she had an annoyed look stuck on her face /Grrr...He doesn't understand me -_-/

"Why does it look like someone stole your corn?" Leeteuk said as he returned from wandering the plane.

"Hongki doesn't understand." Leeteuk then asked more about it. "He said that I should just say that I'm in a relationship with him." she said without looking at his face "I know that if I do love him, I should say it...but not now, the context of having a relationship while I'm with a media relationship with you. It will definitely affect 2ne1's path."

"He's still too young to understand." Leeteuk replied, and then suddenly he brought out a couple of bread. "Maybe this can take your mind out of it."

"Yaaayyy!!! Cheonsa is the best."  she then glomped his arm.

"Who says I'll share one with you?"

"Oppa!!!"  she then hit him on the arm and pouted like a kid.


[At the airport]

Another horde of reporters and cameramen were already waiting at the exit terminal of the airport. They were holding hands again, as they moved through the crowds of people, answering none of their questions and just smiling at them as the couple passed by.

When they got to the van they already saw a letter on the seat, which came from the producers of WGM. And Bom read it out loud for the filming crew "You will now be heading to your vacation suite, please wear these blindfolds until you get there. From WGM." The two of them helped one another put on the blindfolds. "Oppa where do you think we're heading?" And soon they felt the van start to move.

"I hope its somewhere with a gym. Hwangssabu will definitely get mad at me, you're getting pretty chubby lately." Leeteuk teased.

"Yah!!!" she then tried to hit him but unfortunately missed. And Leeteuk laughed as it seemed that his wife was having a hard time trying to hit him. "When I get this off your better brace yourself."

"Sorry jagiya." he said in a sweet voice. "Where do you think we'll be staying?"

"Somewhere with a fountain of youth. So I can push you there, you're getting old already." The whole ride was filled with teasing remarks to one another, but all of them never reached to a point where one of them really got mad at each other.


[Beach resort]

Once the car stopped and the WGM staff helped them get out of the car. Leeteuk and Bom were still holding hands, and excitedly anticipating where they would stay. When they heard the signal to take off the blind folds, they were then suprised at the sight of the WGM honeymoon venue.

"Woah!!! Do we get to swim here too?" Leeteuk said as he surveyed the landscape of the white sands and clear sea. There were only a few villas over the place, and the whole place gave a soothing atmosphere. "I want to make a small house here, and even open up an ice cream shop near here." And he went on and on about what he would do if he got a property there.

"When I become really famous I'll buy this whole beach for you." Bom said to Leeteuk.

"Really Oppa?!" he said it in a very high pitch and girly voice and then linked his arms with her's like a girl would do with her boyfriend. And then they headed toward their villa.

[Villa]

The villa was medium sized but the place had a lot of room. It had all the important amenities, and it was just a few walks away from both the sea.

When they looked inside and found the bedroom area, they saw two separated beds and a letter at one of the night stands.

'This is for Park Bom who can't get to bed early.' And both of them just laughed at the message.

"Hehehe Thank you Mr producer." she shyly said to the camera.

"Hey there's another one." Leeteuk said as he opened a closet. "You will need to buy the following: swimsuits, sunscreen lotion, frisbee , apron, worms..."

"They must be for a game or something." After reading the letter again. "Oppa want to help me pick a bikini?" she said playfully.

"What?!" he was shocked and a light tinge of pink appeared on his face.

"Not for me, we'll pick a bikini for YOU to wear." she said with a cheeky smirk. When he then tried to say that he doesn't need one, she kept on insisting that he has to because it was in the list and lied that it was a fashion style in america.

After the baggage came in and fixed the place, they decided to look at the mall nearby to buy their swimming gear and etc. for tomorrows couple activities.


[Mall]

After a few hours around the place. Bom headed to a flowershop and bought flowers, and she went back to Leeteuk. "Is it okay if I go somewhere for awhile?"

"Cheonsa where are you going?"

"I'm going to visit my dead aunt."

"I'll go with you." 


[Cemetery]

Though Bom didn't want to bring him along, because the cameras would follow too, he explained that he would like to pay his respects to her aunt too, and made the cameramen promise to film only from far away. The ride there was very silent. Bom could only watch the road, as her head was filled with thoughts of visiting her aunt again.

"Bom?" There would be times where he would call out to her, but she wasn't replying. Once they got out of the car, Bom then started walking to the grave site, not even bothering to look if he was behind her. Leeteuk then signaled the cameramen to not follow them.

"Aunt I'm here again..." She whispered sadly. Leeteuk then bowed his head in repect. "I'm sorry I didn't get to visit in a long while

Bom already felt the tears building up in her eyes. When Leeteuk looked at his side he gently held her hand.

"Thank you for letting her follow her dreams. Because it was through her dreams, that I had the chance to meet your beautiful neice."

"Whom I love so much." he then kissed the side of her cheek, as she continued her loud sobs in his arms.

"Huh? What?" she said as she wiped the tears that was still clinging to her cheeks.

"Bom, I love you." he then held her firmly and kissed her. Bom's heart was racing really fast, she didn't know what to do. He then kissed her again, but once he did that she just let her mind go blank, and soon found herself pressing her lips back to his. "Be mine." he whispered to her as he tried to kiss her neck. But she snapped her reverie and distanced herself from him, after she heard him.

/Oh no the cameras!/ she then looked behind her and did see the cameramen who were still focusing on the pair. To this she then bowed respectfully to her aunt's grave and briskly walked away.

"Bom?" he then followed behind her, but not before placing down the flowers on the grave. Once he was already by her side he tried to get her attention again.

"What happened there was-"

"Wrong?" Leeteuk guessed, and readied himself for the inevitable rejection.

"No..." When he looked at her to see if she was telling the truth. Her face had turned red, and she was trying to hide her blush by covering her face with the scarf that was around her.


[Bom and Leeteuk's place]

Leeteuk headed elsewhere to let Bom have her time alone, and right now she was feeling a mixture of sadness, happiness, loss, and shock -- the confession confused her very much, so she tried calling Hongki.

/Aigoo not picking up again./ she thought disappointedly. She then went to look for the strong heart episode where Lee Hongki confessed, once she did. She also thought of watching the first part, which included Leeteuk's confession.

"Ah so you were not a fan of hers?"

"Not technically. He was just a bigger fan than me. I've been amazed with her voice and performance, and I only had a little crush on her though when we got to first interview them for Kiss The Radio. But I think I became a fan of her's through out the whole taping of WGM, even from the start I'd notice the littlest things about her and whenever I'm just with her it makes me want to make her smile or be there for her for anything."

She then turned up the volume and listented intently to the video.

"But let's say that you were free to still drop from the role. Like nothing would stop you or be angry with your decision. Would you still have joined WGM even if Siwon would still be angry at you?" The whole audience were practically on the edge waiting for Leeteuk's answer.

"Maybe I would have quit, cause I treasure all of my groupmembers. But overall I think that joining WGM with Bom would be worth the trouble that would have happened between me and Siwon, because she is somebody who I also treasure too and I feel very happy just doing things for her and...being there to help her get over her fears."

Bom smiled after she heard that.

"Park Bommshi Sarang hae!" Leeteuk yelled  before they ended the call, and he also made a heart shape with his arms to the camera

Bom smiled brightened up when she heard that. Though she heard it before she always thought that it was a publicity stunt, but now that she knows that Leeteuk meant that, her heart started to race.Then she thought of her current predicament  /What about Hongki? But then Leeteuk? This is too confusing! @_@/