End of Honeymoon

Married to a Fan

[YG building]

"Yg-nim!!! Please look in today's newspaper." a panting secretary entered with a slightly crumpled newspaper.

'2ne1's Park Bom having a secret date?' when he went on to read the article. 'Park Bomsshi seems to be in a real relationship, as it is noted that she was seen hand-in-hand with a man exiting a coffee shop in Japan. Who is this mystery man? It is said that the said man looked like ft island's main vocal Lee Hongki.' Yg's face started to wrinkle in anxiety. 'What makes this more shocking and scandalous is that Park Bomsshi is supposedly with her fake husband, Leeteuk, for the show WGM. But he is nowhere in sight as it was said by reliable sources that he was at an interview session, at the same time this picture was taken. More information on Park Bom and Leeteuk's media relationship in page5.' By looking at the article, the news seemed to make Bom look like a  flirt.

"Sir! We have mail." and in came the intern with a bunch of hate mail. Upon looking at some of the letters, he then decided to make a verdict.

"Once Bom gets back, tell her she's quiting the WGM show."


[Bom and Leeteuk's Bungallow]

Bom and Leeteuk spent their last day in the United states going around to different malls to get souveneirs for their friends. They would have times where they would sneak kisses behind the cameras, but the whole time they were either in each others arms or holding hands. And they of course enjoyed the last day of their honeymoon, because there were hardly any people who recognized them, so they were able to do anything as they pleased without any raving fans around them. When the day was about to end they had to pack up to head back to Korea.

"Bom and I will be going back to Korea tonight." Leeteuk informed the viewers and behind him was Bom who was hugging her bed.

"I don't want to go back, just yet." she said lazilly. "Cheonsa you can go back to Korea now." Leeteuk then was trying to pull her out of bed. "You can represent for the two of us right?" she said jokingly.

"If you don't get up I'll kiss you." Bom then was protesting on her bed. "This is something I usually do to either wake up or say goodnight to the other members." He then was slowly approaching Bom, and Bom just closed her eyes as she still didn't budge from her bed. When he was about to kiss her, Bom attacked him with a pillow. "Ahhh! *gets hit* Aish stop *gets hit again* we really have to leave for the airport." He then tries to dodge the next attack. But she then stops.

"You're just saying that so I would stop hitting you."

"Yes!" He then got a pillow and hit her too. The pillow fight only lasted for a few more minutes. Then they were already exiting their temporary house. "Ah I didn't even get to kiss her." he pretended to be really devastated. When the videocameras were already turned off, Bom then kissed him on the cheek, as they boarded their car.


[Airport in Seoul]

They got to the airport terminal safely, they walked hand in hand together. And thankfully there were hardly any reporters trying to get some news from them.At the lobby, the WGM producer went up to the pair and told them he had to tell them something urgently, as they went to their car.

"I regret to tell you this, but...This will be the second to the last show for the Bomteuk couple."

"Ah are you sure?" Leeteuk asked. His tone had an angry and annoyed tone. Bom stayed quiet, blanking out what was happening around her. She then just stared at the ground, blocking out what was happening.

"Bom unnie." this caught her attention, as she saw the yg staff that she was closest to. "We're here to pick you up, Yg-nim wanted to see you as soon as you got back." When she looked at Leeteuk, his eyes held pain as well. She was then brought back to her senses when she felt her friend tug on her arm.
 "YG-nim will fill you in all the details." Bom nodded and silently followed the yg staff member bring her towards a different car.

"Leeteuksshi though the both of you are, like I said before, the most favored couple now it seems that both you and her fans are getting chaotic about the two of you. So we will stop the Bom-Leeteuk episodes for the safety of your careers."

/Well we will only stop seeing in the media's air right?/ Was what he thought until he met with one of the suju managers. And the news that he heard from his manager left him feeling hopeless, he could only put his palms on temples and wonder why.


[Yg lobby]

The 2ne1 girls were waiting patiently for their unnie. They also saw the news and was wondering how she took it. Once they caught sight of a girl in a distinct hoodie they immediately went up to her. When they saw her she just kept a straight face and headed to the unused conference room, so she can finally express her feelings.

"Unnie we heard about what happened..." Cl asked in a soft and gentle way.

"I had a relationship with both Lee Hongki and Leeteuk oppa."she automatically said. Her tears started to spill from her eyes. "The paper was right, I was sneaking off with Lee Hongki that time. And 

"Bommie are you sure about your feelings?"

"I Love him, I really do." Bom said solemnly. When the girls asked for more information, she then shared everything, from  having a relationship with Hongki and starting another relationship with Leeteuk.