Not your Day

Married to a Fan

Sorry for the long wait. Here it is!!! =^.^=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WGM house]

Bom woke up first. When she checked her side Leeteuk had inadvertently wrapped himself into a cocoon. "Cheonsa! You took all the blanket." She shivered as she noticed that she was exposed to the cold temperature of their room. She reached out and started patting him to wake up. "Oppa wake up! Oppa wake up!"

"Kyuhun should only have three pancakes..." he mummbled.

/Mwo? o_o/ she then started patting him some more.

"No super junior will be without syrup...". When she looked over at his face, his eyes were completely closed, but he was still talking. As much as she wanted to laugh aloud or suppose to wake him up, she just listened to her husband's odd speech. "We cannot have enough strawberries...No crawling under the table!" he then rolled on his side again.

/Okay fine sleep some more/ she thought fondly as she lightly patted his head. After that she went to the bathroom and readied herself for the day. 2 hours passed and Leeteuk still didn't wake up. "Oppa! You've been sleeping for a long time already!", she kept on trying to shake him up.

"BOM! NO MORE COORNNN!", though he indirectly wanted to continue to sleep, it did stop her from shaking him, as she then giggled some more."I love you...", she then just felt awkward and bashed his face with a pillow.

"Cheonsa wake up already!!!" then she continued hitting him for awhile. /What the heck is he dreaming about?/. Through her little tirade he eventually opened his eyes and was about to sit up, until he grabbed the pillow from bom and continued to sleep. "YAH!!!!", it then took her an hour for her to wake him up and get him to the dinner table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Grocery store]

When Bom and Leeteuk were almost done grocery shopping. Bom wanted to ask Leeteuk for a favor "Can we get a pet?" Leeteuk scoffed.

"Why would we need one? They'll stink up our house." Leeteuk disagreed, as he thought of the time that the suju maknaes brought their pet cats to stay with them. /I can still remember that smell on the bed.../

"Come on oppa. What if I get lonely?"

"You won't be lonely if I'm with you."

"I know...but what if you're not around the house." Leeteuk knew she was trying to pull on her 'i'm hurt' facade, so he countered it by ignoring her and grabbing more stuff from the shelves. "Cheonsa stop ignoring me." And bom continued on acting like a kid, until this caught the attention of an old couple.

"What a bad boyfriend." the old lady said to her husband. When Leeteuk heard them, he was about to explain what was going on until Bom took it as an advantage.

"Oh...Please don't mind us, my husband is quite busy all the time..." Bom tried to appear like a miserable but accepting wife. /Come on acting skills work!!/ Though she may have gotten the tone and hurt look right, her acting was not good at all. "He's too busy to spend time with me. I'm left all alone with only thought of seeing him come back to me be my own company. And I only ask that we get a pet to be my companion while he's away...But I guess that is too much to ask for". At her little act, Leeteuk even giggled.

"What a horrible husband!" the old lady said, she even glared at him. "To laugh at the loneliness of a woman. Tsk shame on you." The old lady then placed Bom by her side and comforted her. "You should be more considerate. She just wants a pet get one for her!" 

"Young man, you need to understand how to care for your wife. Not only financially, but by actually understanding-" the old man went on and on about how to be a good husband, Leeteuk had no choice but to respectfully listen.

/Bom not fair >_<...Hmmm let's see if she likes the same treatment/

"Ah de, we will get a pet." he then promised to Bom and the elderly. "But you see another reason why she's so lonely is that we are not able to produce a child." this caused the pair and Bom to be in a state of shock. When the old lady asked Bom if that was true, she couldn't answer back as she was too overwhelmed and embarassed to reply back. "My wife is too...how do I say this...too shy in the bedroom." If it was possible for Bom to turn any redder, she would have, as the old lady was suddenly giving her random tips for their love life.

"Ah no wonder." The old man said. Once they were done, she immediately stayed beside Leeteuk and the cart.

"Uhm thank you for the advice." Bom said while she was looking down on the floor, she then rushed their goodbyes and dragged the overly happy Leeteuk and their cart towards the cashier.

"Love? Don't they look familiar?"

"Hmmm...Now that I think about it, she looks like she's from the girl group 5-to-1? And the other guy, the leader from soju? Eh not so familiar with them youngins today."

"You're really evil you know that." Bom said while trying to hide her blush. As she gathered all their food to the counter.

"If you were going to be the lonely wife, then I'm the deprived husband." he smirked at her./Well I guess this could be a good reason to keep seeing each other./ he thought as they headed for the mall's petshop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Petshop]

Once they arrived Bom quickly left his side and went straight to the dog area of the petshop. /Oh no >_</ Leeteuk thought. But he slowly followed suit, and followed Bom to where the dogs were set free to play with the customers. "Jagiya you sure you want a dog?" he said as he stayed a bit far from her as she played with some puppies.

"Uhn!! Oh woah I want that one!" Bom said as she saw a gray and white husky enter the play pen. Leeteuk immediately distanced himself away from her and the big dog. "Can we get this one?". When Bom was waiting for it to go to her, it was more interested in Leeteuk, and he responded by backing up towards the wall. "Oppa he likes you! How did you call him to you?" She then attempted to call it to her again.

"Believe me I'm not even trying." As he tried to back up even further than possible into the wall. The dog then placed his paws on his chest and playfully wagged his tail. "Bom please, take the dog away..."

"Hahahaha cheonsa is afraid of a dog."

"This is not a dog! Its a BEAR >_<" he said and waved at the caretakers of the pets to help him. Once the caretakers got the dog's attention he then steered the pet towards Bom so she could play with it. "Why don't we get a different pet, like a gold fish or a parakeet?" 

"But I want this one." She hugged the dog close to her.

"Don't you want something smaller, like one of those puppies over there?" Leeteuk asked. When they checked the puppies they were all too noisy for him "Uh forget that. They'll be too noisy." The pet salesperson then said.

"She is a very good dog, she is very obedient and does not bark as often as the younger dogs." Leeteuk was slowly considering it, but what sealed the deal was the last thing that the salesperson said "And there is also no problem with her bowel movements since she is already potty trained."

"Oh okay, we'll get her." he tried patting the pet's head. Which ended up his hand "Eeww..-_-". At his decision Bom hugged his arm and happily thanked him.

"We charged the payment on WGM's company already, you can now officially name her." The cashier told them.

"Well we can call her Twoju or Suwon." and she looked oddly at him "Its our groups name together."

"It sounds weird...Why don't we call her Uksusu?!"

"Corn again?" And Bom nodded happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WGM house]

Once they got there Bom and Uksusu ran towards the living room and started to play with the various toys that Bom bought, Leeteuk then on the other hand was fixing all of the groceries. At one point it seemed like Bom went to her room, and Uksusu was looking at Leeteuk thoughtfully. "What are you looking at?" Much to his surprise Uksusu then pulled on the plastic bag off the table, causing its contents to fall to the floor. Uksusu then just barked at him happily, as if she did something great. /We should have just gotten a rabbit #-_-/

"Oppa you're making a mess." Bom said as she came back. Leeteuk tried to reason out that the dog did it but she just gave him an i-don't-really-believe-you face and picked up the fallen groceries. Once she was done, she said "Cheonsa want to have a family walk with us?"

"I'll pass for now, I'm a little tired." Bom was a bit disappointed, but she was still excited to go out for a walk with Uksusu. She then leashed the dog to her collar and ran outside. Upon noticing something left on the table Leeteuk yelled out "Yah! Jagiya you forgot your keys!". /I'll just wait for her to return *sigh*/ Leeteuk then fell asleep at the living room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At a park]

"Uksusu are you enjoying our walk?" Bom asked as she saw how their new dog wagged its tail while it was briskly walking. The dog then barked as if to answer her. "Ohhh~ our baby is so smart." Then she talks to the cameraman that was with her about what she plans to do for their dog.

"Park Bom! Park Bom!" When she looked at the direction of the voice calling out to her. That person then ran over to her.

"Hello?" she replied as the tired stranger slumped down to catch his breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This took longer than I thought =>.<=. I felt a little bad since Leeteuk is joined WGM with some other lady, but I'm kinda happy that Ft island and 2ne1 appeared in a show together.