Lights. Camera. Action!!!

Married to a Fan

Hi guys here's the legend again =^.^=

"blah blah blah" - person talking

*action* - person doing a specific action

/blah blah blah/ - person's thoughts

[ place ] - setting

blah blah blah - singing

{ blah blah blah} - author's random info/note

On with the story!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Heading to the Studio]

In the van Park Bom and dara was making another video entry, "Hello and good morning ladies and gentlemen! This is MC dara, and today we're going to witness 2ne1's main vocalist Park Bom's wedding. Chaa~ I can't believe you're getting married alrady, it only seems like yesterday that you were talking about being lonely and talking about getting a boyfriend *sniffle*", then she pretended to wipe off some invisible tears.

"Yah you sould like an ahjummama, even my own mother wouldn't say something like that." she said teasingly.

"Ne Bommie you excited for the MV?" she then focused the videocam on Bom.

"I'm actually a little more scared for the song. We only recorded the song once, and that time I still didn't have the correct vocals and Teddy just said that I didn't need to redo the song. And that's really peculiar since we would at least fix the song at least 10 times before it comes out perfectly."

"Don't mind that, just have faith in your vocals. Besides you should prepare for your husband.", Dara said excitedly.

"No my husband has to be prepared for me."she said arrogantly, and the both of them high-fived right after.

Once they got out of the van, Bom saw somebody familar "Hey is that Goo Hye Sun, what is she doing here?", she then called and waved at her. When Goo Hye Sun saw Bom she just waved back and rushed towards the studio. "Hyul~she didn't even come to greet us. Eh wait what is she doing here?"

"Probably forgot something in the studio, hey let's go already we need to have your make up done.", Then Dara rushed her inside. Along the way the way Bom saw a glimpse of what was supposedly a wedding altar, and over there she could see a priest and a guy in a suit who's back was turned away from her. "Hurry hurry YG will get mad at you if you don't film early."

[Make up room]

When they got to the make up room, Dara excused herself but promised that she'll be around to support her. There were tons of helpers who did her make up and helped her to her wedding dress. Then as her final touch ups to her make up were done, her hairdresser then added a veil atop of her head. "In the MV the director said that you will slowly lift up the veil when the director yells action, while you're walking toward the altar. This veil will should be thick enough to hide your face at the start." The hairdresser demonstrated how to lift the veil. "When you lift it up you look around the scene and smile brightly."

"Can I just wear the veil after the rehearsal?"

"Oh you don't need to rehearse, you just go up there and lift up and your veil. Its really simple and it will only be done in one shot."

"Okay...But what do I do after that?"

"Uhhh...", the hairdresser didn't know what to say to her "Once you're walking to the aisle...And then...", when they both heard a knock on the door "Oh look its time to shoot the video. Just be natural, do what you feel like doing." Then she covered Bom's face with the veil.

"Ah! I can't see!" she just felt the hands of the yg staff guide her outside.

[At the set]

Once she was outside she was suddenly lead to stand beside a guy and made her encirlce her arm around his arm. "Ready noona?" the guy said quietly.

/Eh? This guy sounds like Se7en./ Bom was about to say something until she suddenly heard the background music. She expected to hear her own voice start the music, but instead greeted with a different but familiar melody witha natural tone of a piano. And the guy beside her started to lead her foward.

Eotteon sarameul mannaneun geoni mureul ttae

Joheun sarameul manage doen geoji jaedap hae

{this is Gummy's song Love Recipe you guys can listen to this while reading =^.^= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWL-HrL7wQ}

When she heard Gummy sing she was shocked /What's going on?!/. She then heard YG's voice clearly say 'Action!'. When she lifted up her veil she immediately saw YG sitting at the last pew smiling at her along with some of the YG staff. She then looked at the guy walking with her to really see Se7en, and nearby there was Teddy playing the piano while Gummy was singing. When she looked around some more she saw all of the other YG family members, she shyly covered to hide her shock and then eventually smiled sweetly to everyone. Looking ahead some more she saw all of the 2ne1 members at the right wearing the same bridesmaid outfit. Then as she was a few steps away at the other side of the aisle, at the right of the priest, the Big Bang group standing beside a guy with a black mask on. /If everyone is here...Who is he?/. Bom wanted to ask Se7en who the mysterious man is, but before she could say anything he extended her hand towards the masked man and left her side to stand by her sunbaes.

Her groom then took off his mask slowly and mouthed a simple hello to her and he then positioned himself beside her. Bom just stood and stared at the man she didn't expect ot be there at all. "YOU'RE!!! -"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go. Sorry I didn't reveal the groom yet, I promise I will at the next chapter =^.^=.