Overprotective in-laws and annoying juniors

Married to a Fan

Sorry guys if I've been hiding who the groom was. I actually felt a little bad that it took me a long time to decide who it would be and then you guys might have been pining for a certain guy, so to make up for it, you guys can write on my wall on which guy you want to be Bommie's groom (sorry only non-YG family members only), incase you're a little disappointed,  and I'll dedicate it to you =^.^=.

Super thanks for reading again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Studio Set]

"YOU'RE Leeteuk from Super Junior!!!" After her little revelation, a bunch of confetti bursted everywhere and everyone was congratulating and clapping. 

The priest in front of her started to talk to her "Park Bomsshi you are now a bride for We got married. Will you say I do?". All she could do was just look around, as if she was looking for an answer from her friends. Then she looked at her husband-to-be and he said to her.

"Can you call me oppa?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ [Flashback] Right after the YG meeting]

Leeteuk was getting really nervous just waiting outside. He never really did expect to be THE 2ne1's Park Bom husband for WGM, and though he did know he was pretty busy managing a radio station and being an mc in 2 shows, he dropped his mc-ing activities just to be her husband. 

"Leeteuk oopa!!!". He heard Minzy call to him. "Are you bommie unnie's husband?". He bowed to her slightly and answered a simple yes. After their little chat the rest of the yg family went closer to greet him.

"Leeteuksshi this is the rest of the YG family." Yg introduced him to everyone of them. "Before they allow you to be Bom's husband they would like a few words with you.I'm sure it won't take long". Leeteuk then agreed happily. And then he left.

/I guess its something that needs to be done to gain favor from the future-in-laws/. He was already preparing what he would say. /I'll talk formally with them first, then slowly shift my tone into a caring oppa/

Though the yg family sat around him, he started to feel like he was backed up against a wall. Because they suddenly asked him a lot of questions at the same time, some even sounded threatening while others showed full of concern. And he could only hear some of the questions clearly.

"Do you drink? Are you a drunkard?"

"Do you have a girlfriend now? If so who is she and how often do you see her?"

"Bom is a little high maintenance, can you handle her?"

"I want Bom to always be happy. Do you understand, what I'm trying to tell you?!"

"Are you funny? Can you make her smile?" 

"Can you guarantee that she'll be safe with you?"

"Oppa! promise to get her on time on our trainning and rehearsal sessions."

Leeteuk didn't see this coming, his plan to come off as a strong dependable gentleman was lost and instead made him look like he was guessing all his answers. "Uhm well I tend to drink with the suju members.", "Ah not now.", "I uh I've kinda taken care of suju for some years now...ah but I guess its different since Bom is a girl...", I think so...", "I uhm I can dance like an idiot...will that be enough to make her smile?", "I sure I can take care of her?", "Well I'm not sure if I could make the time...uh I mean yes I'll get her on time for her 2ne1 activities.". The Yg family seemed to be very wary of him, after he answered their questions. /This is not how I should have answered those questions T-T/

TOP's strong voice then attacked leeteuk's ears. "Let me summarize everything for you. If you make her cry you're DEAD! If you do something erted to her you're DEAD! If I hear that she doesn't like you you're DEAD! Keep that in your head, understand?" Leeteuk looked like a scared little dog as he just nodded furiously.

"Leeteuksshi how was your little interview?" YG asked with a smile.

/Thank God Almighty!!!/, to Leeteuk his presence was heaven sent "Ah just okay Yang-goonsshi."

When he said his proper and slightly hurried goodbyes he put on his shades and cap and headed towards the outside of the YG building. On his way out he saw Park Bom, as if on reflex he waved at her. When she saw him, she waved back with a questioning look. He immediately remembered that he was in a disguise and just started running away. /Must be another stalker./ Bom thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Super Junior's Building]

"Ah hyung how was your trip to the YG building?" Eunhyuk said as he saw Leeteuk enter the building.

"I guess its okay..."

"Oh! Tell me what happened!"

"Uhh not tonight. I can still hear a ringing in ear after what happened today. May be some other time." He then slowly brought himself to his room, trying his best to avoid his juniors, he didn't really want to reveal that he just got figuratively mauled by the Yg family.

"Yah hyung Eunhyuk said you were here!"

Leeteuk became exasperated /Ugh too late.../ He saw his chances of an early goodnight sleep slip his away, as he saw heechul and some of the super junior crew and he felt that they had questions too.

[Leeteuk's room]

When he finally got to his room, he just trudged his way in and tried to get ready for bed.Leeteuk's head was the overwhelming questions and threats of all of the yg members. /Ahhh YG family sure is scary T-T/. Even in utter silence he just could hear the word 'DEAD!' echoing in his head. When he reached his bed he thought /Finally! Some time to rest.../, but before he could even close his eyes his phone gets a message from Siwon, and he read 'hyung did you get me an autograph of park bom?'. Then after that, a few more messages kept on coming. "How am I going to get some sleep!! So tiring!!!". He then threw his phone somewhere and covered his head under some pillows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose Leeteuk to be the leading guy in the story because I've been reading some bom and leeteuk fics, and i also watched the 2ne1 radio interview with them. And I think they'd be a great item, plus I can plot how their relationship goes already.

That's it =^.^= more bom and leeteuk madness coming up. Thanks for reading!!!