To Leeteuk

Married to a Fan

Hey guys this is the final chapter!!! =^.^= *bows*

Thanks for reading up to now.


[Korea's Nationwide Concert]

It's been 2 years since Bom has read the letter that Leeteuk gave her. During those times she didn't have much contact with anyone from sm entertainment; she even avoided them when they had to show up for tv shows. YG family tried to set her up on dates, but she declined them all.

Right now was a special event where she was invited to sing We Got Married's opening sound track with Lee Hongki. The two of them became friends after they accidentally met a nail shop, by that time he had finally accepted that the only relationship that they could have was a dongseng-sunbae kind. When the two friends looked at the list of performances they were going to be the second perform in the morning. /So who else is performing here..../ she said as looked down further. She saw that the SM idols were going to dominate the night time performances, and obviously Super Junior was going to be there.

"Noona let's hurry up?" Hongki asked as he noticed that Bom was spacing out again.

/Maybe this is just how it was meant to be.../ she then looked at her side and imagined a hand that was waiting for her's. Though she did see one, it wasn't what she wanted, instead she saw a hand that was overly manicured and too feminine as compared to her love's hands. As the MC introduced them, they walked with their arms linked together and started to sing on cue.


[Stage]

At around 7pm SM entertainment was already waiting in line for their individual performances. But first, their introduction was being done by the mcs.

"Leeteuksshi from Super Junior, will be singing a solo to start Super Junior's comeback. I even heard that he wrote the lyrics himself."

"And here it is, 'No Love' featuring Dia!" The MC said happily, and the two idols sang Leeteuk's song. Right after that, it then lead to the transition of Super Junior's new song. After their performance was finished the mcs commented on his song. "The starting song was a great start, it was full of sadness but it was just beautiful to listen to, and something that the broken-hearted could relate to."

"And the female part of the songs where the lady keeps telling that she does love him, is a tear-jerker as well." The mc's then proceed to talk about superjunior and the other SM artists' songs.

 

[Backstage]

"Hyung! Hyung!" Hongki was yelling out, as he saw Leeteuk passed by. And by the way he was calling out to him, it seemed very urgent, but Leeteuk was not able to hear him through the busy and bustling backstage.

"Hey kid what are you doing here?" Heechul asked, as he was able to spot his friend.

"I need to give something to Leeteuk-hyung." Hongki then gave a letter to Heechul.

"I don't really know if he'll want to read this." But Hongki persistently asked his friend to do his request. "Aish fine I'll find a way." When Heechul was about to place it in his pocket, Hongki grabbed it and wrote something on the paper as well.

 

[Super junior's Make up room]

The manager went inside the room to inform the suju leader on their upcoming events and other things that they needed to settle.

"Leeteuk-ah here are the contracts that you need to sign. Please read them as soon as possible. I need to fax it back to Lee So Man's secretary." The manager then gave him a bunch of letters and papers. Leeteuk then started skimming through the pile of paper until one took his interest.

 

To Leeteuk

I'm sorry if you may not want to hear from me again, but I just wanted to respond to your letter.

I understand why you made that decision, and I won't disagree with you. I don't like ELFs and Blackjacks fighting with each other as well...But this letter isn't about that. I simply want to  tell you how I really felt.

It hurt me when you said that our relationship was a mistake. And sadly, goodbye's cannot erase that kind of mistake -- because even if you say it was wrong, it would have been the biggest regret of my life if I didn't take the chance to love you.

Though you may not know every fact about me like my other fans, I think that you're my real fan because you've  truly loved me.

 

You still have the chance to be with her. She's outside of the stadium.


[Parking Lot]

"Tsk Where is he?!" Bom said annoyingly as she waited outside with her hoodie covering her face. Once she saw a figure exiting the back door, and noticed that he was wearing a cap to hide his face. She then waved her hands "Hongki over here!!!". Then the figure ran towards her. When she was about to berate him on being so slow, she lost her voice when she noticed that it was actually Leeteuk.

"I've read your letter." Leeteuk said, but an awkward air flew around them as Bom didn't expect to see him again. "Now I want you to read this for me."

"I will always be your biggest fan." Bom then ran to his arms and felt him lovingly her hair and kiss her forehead. "I missed you." he said as he whispered close to her ear. "I don't care about anybody else. I just want to be with you. Even if it means stealing you from the whole world I'll do it."

While they were enjoying their closeness, some fangirls exiting the stadium saw the pair. "Leeteuk Oppa!!!!!" 

/AISH!!!/ He thought. Once he was going to pull Bom to the opposite direction of the crowd. Bom stood still and confidently took down her hoodie. "Bom?"

"Pabo you don't need to do that. Just be ready for what everyone will say. I'm going to report to the media that we're really a couple now. SM and YG can't do anything else after this goes out in public." Leeteuk then hugged her tighter. "I don't need to be scared, as long as you're here." Once the crowd seemed to be yelling out, wondering what was going on. "Annyong Hashimnika *bow* I'm Leeteuk's girlfriend. Please treat me well."

"No, she's the girl that I really want to marry." Leeteuk responded.

"Oppa!" at that instance she blew off her polite image, as she reacted to Leeteuk's surprising title to her. She then intentionallly jabbed him at the side before getting back to her formal disposition. He then laughed at her response.

"Ah mianhe I was just kidding. But I would love to treat her like my wife again. Please treat us well." he then bowed to the crowd too. Though there were mixed responses. Leeteuk was more focused on the fact that she still stood beside him, with an unwavering  gaze as she faced all the questions that the suju fans threw at her.

Though the both of them tried to pacify the rage and obsession of the fans, they were getting rowdy.

"Eeeeekkk!!!! Lee Hongki and Heechul are making out in the stadium!!!" A very ugly and hoarse voice of a girl yelled out. And this of course made all of the fans look for the 2 supposedly kissing males. Even Bom was about to follow the fans as well, but was stopped by Leeteuk's arms. He then pointed to the rooftop of the stadium, where there was Heechul and Hongki trying to hide from their fans.

"So we'll keep our relationship known to the media, and nothing is going to stop us right?" Bom nodded. "And the two idiots out there will keep us safe?" Bom nodded again. Leeteuk sighed in relief, until he remembered another problem. "Ah but what about Hongki?"

"We're just friends, and he wouldn't be helping us if he didn't want us to be together." He then asked about TOP. "It did take a long time for us to patch up our friendship. And he said that he won't get in our way, as long as you don't forget what you promised him."

/'If you make her cry you're DEAD! If you do something erted to her you're DEAD! If I hear that she doesn't like you you're DEAD! Keep that in your head, understand?'/

"Aaahh how could I ever forget." Leeteuk said, as TOP's voice was ringing in his head again. They then planned to get back to YG building, as the moon was starting to disappear. When Leeteuk grasped her hand on the way, he felt a ring on her hand. "We've been separated for 2 years, and you're still wearing that." Leeteuk said as he continued to look at her ring which had their names engraved on it,

"I never took mine off. And it looks like you didn't either." Bom said, as she checked his other hand.

They then walked together hand in hand, with their wedding rings shinning under the moonlight.


[Side Story - Backstage]

Siwon saw Bom's figure talking to some YGfamily members. When he was sure that she was done talking to her aquaintances, he took all his courage and went up to her.

"Park Bom-noona May I have your autograph?" When Bom turned around, it wasn't actually her --- it was Dia. And all he could do was stare at disbelief and then kept bowing in embarassment.

"Mianhe Siwonsshi. Park Bomsshi already left 20 mins ago with Leeteuksshi."

"Maybe next time." Shindong said as he patted the other suju member who was bonking his head on the wall.

[End of Story]