Learning to Leave

Married to a Fan

[At the playground]

"Hongki-ah I know that I'm in love with Leeteuk oppa." Though she said that Lee Hongki didn't let go of his hold on Bom. "Please understand that I can't go through with this relationship, when my heart belongs with him." She could feel his tears staining on her sweater.

"Then what about mine?" he managed to say between his sobs.

"I'm really sorry, but I really can't love you that way anymore. What I felt for you was borne out of my need to have a relationship. And I know that you should hate me."

"No! Don't tell me that! Don't tell me to hate you!"he then let go of his hold on Bom and covered his ears and kept saying "Tell me you're lying, tell me this is a joke!!!", when he didn't hear anything from her he mustered a single phrase. "Bom...I can't handle this pain." he then fell apart in her arms again. Though she tried to console him, he was deaf to her words as he clung to her form as he continued to cry.


[Bom and Minzy's flat]

It took him half an hour to stop crying, and his group members arrived to pick him up. Though Hongki was already slumped over his friends, they glared at Bom before leaving her. She knew she was the villain in the scenario, but she kept it in her heart that she had to set the young man free.

"I'm home!" she yelled out, and apparantly Minzy was not there. She then lazily made herself a snack while going through her thoughts about Hongki and her past relationship.

She then grabbed her phone and called Leeteuk. "Cheonsa?" Though she heard his voice, it was actually a voice recorder which told to the caller to leave a message. "Cheonsa, today I told Lee Hongki what happened between us. I also knew what happened." and then she filled him in with what she found out. She then paused as she felt so lonely, not being to hear his voice comfort her, it felt very foreign and it let her know that he was always there for her before. "Uhmm...please call me as soon as possible I want to hear from you...Goodbye."

Though the voice recorder was there, it didn't mean that he wasn't there. Leeteuk was lying on the bed with his thoughts of her, and also listened to his beloved's voice.


[Lee Hongki's room]

His face was all puffed out from his meeting with Bom. After he rubbed off the remainder of his tears he then called TOP.

"I don't want Bom's heart to be broken. I want her to be happy with Leeteuk-hyung." after hearing no reply from him he wondered if he was still listening "Top- hyung?" he then heard a curse word and then heard the hanged up dial tone.


Oh gosh I feel really bad for Hongki =T_T= It actually hurt to write something like that.