Super Junior Concert in Japan part 1

Married to a Fan

[Hotel in Tokyo]

The Super Junior group is having a 6-day concert in Japan, and they've already performed thrice. And right now, they were just resting in their extended room 'secretly' preparing for Leeteuk's advanced birthday surprise. "Sungmin maybe you can get the cake tomorrow morning. And then all of you make sure that..."

Leeteuk smiled as he could hear his friends talk about what they were doing for his birthday on the last day of their concert. He found it even funnier that they didn't notice that the walls were thin enough for him to hear their whole conversation. Though he felt like he was spoiling his own surprise, it warmed his heart.

"Shindong keep away from the pastries. You remember last time."

"Ah don't bring it up anymore." And all of them laughed, even the leader who tried not to laugh too loud.

"And Siwon, you should be more careful, you almost said the B word. Its forbidden."

"Bit-" He said in a confused tone.

"Not that word!"

Donghae was incharge of handling his birthday. And other than the celebration, he was also making sure that their group does not mention or bring up a topic that would remind Leeteuk of Bom, marriage, or corn.Despite the obviousness of the group to try to avoid the topic of his wife, his thoughts of her were still cyclical; no matther what he does, it would she will always return to his mind. If he even tried to avoid thinking about her, she would come back to this thoughts stronger than before. He took out his cellphone and looked at the last 4 messages in his inbox. /Why can't I stop falling for you?/ When she sent the first message he didn't reply back, but she continued to text him again; even till then he never replied back or even bothered to text her anything.

        'Your first concert there was awesome. Eunhyuk danced so well. And everyone was strikingly handsome and all your vocals were properly in sync ^_^. Tell all of the suju members that they were great!'

        'Japan has the yummiest crepes there's one in shibuya called Kyo's Crepes, you would enjoy the strawberry and banana crepe, you can even ask for extra strawberry syrup."

        'Leeteuk oppa take care of your health. Don't forget to take your vitamins.'

        'Please don't hate me for too long.'

Those four messages from Bom somehow curbed his feelings, but did not alleviate him completely. He focused on the last message, he remembered her telling that to him on the night that they fought, he then typed down this message on his phone 'I don't hate you and I'm also not mad at you. I'm just worried about our relationship. I know that one day I'm going to see you in the arms of somebody'. He then thought but didn't type down /...and that somebody is not going to be me./ He really wanted to complete and send the message to her, but he ended up erasing the whole message. So he just contented himself by looking at her messages again, while listening to his silly friends.

"Hey Yesung...Are the walls sound proof?" After a brief silence he could hear some of the members whispering curses, and then they toned down their voice. "Well he's most likely sleeping right now, so I don't think he was listening anyway."

"Where's Heechul?"

"Ah he's just going around Japan. Probably getting a gift for Leeteuk."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Super Junior Concert]

In the start of their final performance Leeteuk was 'surprised' and saw that they did exactly what was planned. And though they prided themselves in saying that they were very sneaky in trying to pull off the surprse, he continued to pretend that he didn't know what they planned for him. Then once that was done they were going to sing the last song, but the track kept skipping, and all of the sujus microphones were not working.

Oh woah~! Woah! Hmmm oh~

"Park Bom!" Heechul then yelled out on his working microphone.

Leeteuk and the Super Junior members were shocked as Bom's vocals and the Jackson's 5 melody was immediately changing the atmosphere of the stage.

When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always make you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance is all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look

Oh baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you it is on
(I want you back)
Oh I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby
(I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
(I want you back)
Na na na na

Trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night
Let me show you, boy, that I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the boy I didn't even want around

She then approached Leeteuk and dragged him away from the group towards the center. Then she was playfully pleading around him while she was singing.

Let me tell ya now
Oh baby, all I need is one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you it is on

All I want...
All I need...
All I want!
All I need!

Oh, just one more chance
To show you that I love you
Baby baby baby baby baby baby!
(I want you back)
Forget what happened then
(I want you back)
And let me live again!

She then clasped her hands with his and cutely pouted at him. He just smiled at her and went along with her dance steps.

Oh baby, I was blind to let you go
But now since I've seen you it is on
(I want you back)
Spare me of this cost
(I want you back)
Give me back what I lost!

Oh baby, I need one more chance, hah
I'd show you that I love you
Baby, oh! Baby, oh! Baby, oh!
I want you back!
I want you back!

She then distanced herself again as it seemed like the japanese fans were getting a little rowdy, and then just made a cute pose as she sang the last part of the lyrics. After her song number, she joyfully said "Advanced Happy Birthday!" the screen showed a clip of the rest of 2ne1 saying happy birthday to Leeteuk too.

"Heechul hyung actually planned this?!"

"I'm sorry I kept Bom up too late. We were really planning her trip here too and how she's going to suddenly appear in the concert, we actually took a long time in planning things over, that's why she came home late. So don't be mad at her anymore alright?" Leeteuk didn't say anything at all and just went up to Bom and hugged her tightly.

"Jagiya I'm sorry for what happened." he whispered to her as he still kept her in his arms. Bom then happily hugged back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! three chapters in a day =^.^= I hope you guys still enjoy this fanfic, because this is only the half of it.