Strong Heart Confessions part 2

Married to a Fan

[Strong Heart Set]

/What the heck is this kid saying?!/ Leeteuk thought. All of the guests were cheering on his brave statement.

"Leeteuksshi would you let Hongkisshi to date Bom?"

"Maybe when Ft. Island can beat Super Junior." Though Leeteuk meant to say it jokingly, it sounded more serious than what was intended. Lee Hongki was shocked while the rest of the guests laughed, but he was then hugged by his group member. "Ah anniyo it was just a joke." Leeteuk said with an apologetic smile. /Sort of.../

"Oppa that really sounded serious though." Hyuna said. "I really thought you would stranggle him if he tried to say something again." And everybody laughed at what she said

"Before we have a little commotion over here, why don't you explain your board."

"I titled my confession like that because it seems like me and Park Bomsshi would never meet again."

"Oh really? Can you tell us what lead you to this conclusion?"

"I remembered being an mc at inkigayo and during that time 2ne1 won first place in the rankings. I got to hand a bouqet of flowers to one of them, and I obviously handed it to Park Bomsshi. Then after that I never met her again. And I've tried like around 5 times already, just to get to meet her. It was usually either I couldn't see her or I was too busy. I remember a time when I really wanted to see her so badly. I ditched my vocal practice with Song Seunghyun, we went to go to a fan signing of theirs. I wanted to get her autograph and tell her personally that I'm a big fan of hers, the both of us even had disguises prepared with sun glasses and everything. But by the time we got there, they already left."

"When did you become a fan of Park Bom?"

"Before our group debuted, usually I would listen to 2ne1, and my favorite parts are the always the one that Park Bomsshi sings. The song that really made me like her even more was You and I. Then when 2ne1tv showed how comedic and full of aegyo she could have it feels like I've fallen for her."

"Oh yeah people did see that you tweeted that you were listening to that song."

"De. I also tried to pursuade our manager to try to meet up with her, like to sing with her or meet her backstage. I was like 'hyung please! I'll even clean their make up room'". And everybody (except Leeteuk) was laughing. "Our manager even told me that I'm becoming a lunatic for her, he even told me that if I asked him again he'd take me to a mental hospital." he laughed at what he said.

"It really seemed like it's not fated for the two of you to meet, also since your manager refused to help you out."

"I did that because I know that Onew from Shinee got to meet 2ne1 and have a talk with them. When I was watching it I was like ' Why are you soooo lucky!!!!" he then slumped on his chair and pretended to cry.

"If it makes you feel better, Onew got to hear her sing a song of your's backstage." Key said.

"How is that suppose to make me feel better?! T_T"

"Its not that hard to see or meet her actually. I tend to bump into her whenever I'm at the mall near the YG building." Lee Seunggi said.

"Are you her stalker or something?" Lee Hongki asked. Lee Seunggi denied and said that they were just coincidences. "Because I've tried before." And people continued to laugh.

"Maybe you should have tried asking a direct person to help you meet up with Park Bom?" Kang ho dong said.

"I did, and it was the most recent one too. We were actually suppose to meet at a party. Hyung do you remember the time when Heechul called you?" Leeteuk nodded. "I pestered him to ask the two of you over. Even before, I wanted to talk to you and Eunhyuksshi so that you can try to introduce us formally to one another, but hyung said that you didn't really keep in contact with anyone from yg."

"Ah mianhe something came up with Bom's schedule, that's why we couldn't go."

"See!!!" Then some of the guests for being unlucky.

"Just wondering. What did you feel when you found out that Bom was going to be a bride for WGM?" one of the actresses asked.

He slumped again on his chair and playfully pretended to cry "My Dream!!!!" and then he slowly slid off his chair and on to the floor "This isn't hapenning!" And more laughs resonated in the studio.

"Then Lee Hongkisshi why don't you take this opportunity." Lee Hongki readied himself when he heard that from Kang ho dong. "What would you like to say to Park Bom, because more or less she's going to be watching this show to see her husband."

"I hope I get to see you more often in the future. Uhm and then I hope that you'll give me a chance to be someone who you can see as more than a friend."

"That's very brave of you to say. Not much celebrities can admit something like that especially if its a love confession." A lot of the guests nodded in agreement. "Aren't you afraid that what you said may cause an inconvenience for you? Her fans and yours might not want to hear something like that."

"I'm not sure about her fans, but I think my real fans would accept me for my decisions. And I believe that if you really love somebody, nothing or anything should get in the way of letting the other person know your affections for them."

"What do you like the most about Park Bom?" Lee Hongki felt like blushing a bit.

"Other than her voice, I love her personality, her little quirks. Those are the things that I want my girlfriend to have."

"Eh so Hongkisshi would you really try to win Bom's heart?"

"I can only try." he said with a boyish smile.

"Don't deny that you also like her legs too!" one of his band members added. Which caused him to be more embarassed, the others into laughing fits, and one particularly an even more annoyed husband.

Kang ho dong then asked everyone, "Ah just to find out who here is a fan of Park Bom?" Almost all of the guests raised their hands. "What do you guys like about her?" most of them said her voice and the others said different things."This seems to be turning out to be more of a fan convention rather than a tv show." He then looked at Leeteuk "This must be hard for you to hear."

"Ah no its actually good to hear that Bom is so well loved." he said with a smile. /But not that too loved.../ He thought as he looked at Lee Hongki.

"Then alright who is the bigger strong heart contestant. Bom's husband or her suitor?" Then once the drum roll ended Lee Hongki's face was blasted with cold air. "Leeteuk is still the strong heart contender!" Even when he was the one who won, Leeteuk felt like he didn't exactly win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got to the talent portion, Leeteuk rapped a part of 1TYMs 'Without You'. When it was Lee hongki's turn he danced to 2ne1's Fire. He even did Bom's famous pose of bending and slowly touching her legs as she stands up right again.

"Lee Hongkisshi I think you're trying too hard now!!!" Lee Seunggi and the rest laughed. But Lee Hongki continued to dance.

"Well I'm Park Bomsshi's number 1 fan, I should stick to my reputation."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Backstage of the Strong Heart Studio]

The show ended with Jaejoong as the strong heart winner for sharing that he felt empty without his other former groupmembers.

After Hongki's confession he was really bothered by it through the whole show, so he went up to him and asked him if it was true. "Hyung I really meant that." Lee Hongki said seriously. "Besides isn't your relationship purely platonic?" Leeteuk didn't even have the time to answer as the ft island vocalist was already called to leave.

/It's not like I wanted it to be like that/ he thought angrily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Hongki was supposedly going to be the guy who I wanted to be the lead in my story, but I want him to be the very determined and energetic fanboy. If you guys like him, well he's going to be another important person in the story =^.^=.