Strong Heart Confessions part 1

Married to a Fan

'blah blah blah' - this means that they're saying what another person said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Strong Heart Set]

Though Leeteuk stopped his mc-ing for strong heart to join WGM, he was invited as a guest. Other than him, there was 4 minute, JYJ, DBSK, some members from Ft. island and shinee, and some famous female radio personalities and actresses. They started with their usual introduction

"And of course our own Leeteuk from Teukigayo is back here to be a guest tonight. We'd like to congratulate you on your marriage to 2ne1's Park Bomsshi on WGM. How's your marriage?"

"I would imagine no less than ordinary. because it is Park Bomsshi." Lee Seunggi quipped.

"Our marriage is great, though at first she was very hesitant in becoming a bride for WGM, but she quickly warmed up to me, and we always have fun together ever since."

"Warmed up huh?" Then Kang ho dong showed the video of Bom and him hugging while they were watching a movie.

"Anniyo that's not what I meant." he said while he was laughing with the others.

"Oh okay whatever you say. So I guess you're confession is about Park Bom? What a peculiar confession." Kang ho dong said while looking at Leeteuk's board that said 'I stole Park Bom'

"De. Actually when we were told that one of us would be joining WGM, everyone of us was really excited, because it would give us a chance to experience a married relationship. After the producer talked to us about the mechanics, Yesung then asked 'Who is the bride?'. The producer then revealed that it was going to be Park Bom. Now normally Siwon would actually have bad hearing but he then instantly stood up and said 'Park Bom?! Park Bom?! Park Bom?! One of us will get to marry Park Bom?!'", Leeteuk was also reenacting Siwon's action by frantically pulling on Eunhyuk and Shindong's sleeves, which allowed the audience and the guests to laugh at his antics. "And then when the producer asked so who wants to get married to Park Bomsshi, Siwon stood like a bear and was like 'Me! Me! Me! I'd give my left leg to be her husband' and I even remember him glaring at us and saying 'Hyungs...Don't even try.', and we were all quiet because we didn't want Siwon the bull to appear." Everyone and him laughed at the thought of Siwon charging at the super junior members. "Then the producer already finalized him as her husband."

"So then how did you become her husband?" One of the other guests asked.

"A few days later, our manager saw that Siwon wouldn't be able to have the time to join WGM, since he was booked with modelling for some fashion icons and of course the second season of Poseidon. He then told me to inform him that he couldn't do it. But before I left, I asked him who would replace Siwon, he then told me 'Leeteuksshi among all of the members of Suju, you actually have the least activities going on, maybe you'd like to join in his place.' I haven't been seeing anyone for the past 5 years so I was excited to get to play another role where I'm in a relationship, so I said yes." Everybody laughed again. "But I felt bad since I had to tell Siwon that I'd be taking his place. He's a big fan of hers."

"Ah so you were not a fan of hers?"

"Not technically. He was just a bigger fan than me. I've been amazed with her voice and performance, and I only had a little crush on her though when we got to first interview them for Kiss The Radio. But I think I became a fan of her's through out the whole taping of WGM, even from the start I'd notice the littlest things about her and whenever I'm just with her it makes me want to make her smile or be there for her for anything."

"Oh but how did he react? I mean if I got paired with someone I like and then I hear that. I'd really pick a fight with that person." Kang ho dong said.

"When I told him the news he just stared at me for like a good 7 seconds and then just left. He didn't talk to me after three days. One time when I decided to end the silence between us he simply talked to Kyuhun who was beside him 'Will you please tell the thief that I don't want to talk?' and I was visibly hurt that time, and Kyuhun backed me up by saying 'Siwon that wasn't very nice Leeteuk hyung didn't do anything wrong, you're just going to be really busy. Me and him do understand what you're feeling.' And then he said back to him 'Are you associating yourself with the thief?', when he said that I really wanted to yell at him, but I was more hurt than angry...so I just let it go."

"Did you think that being married to Bom was troublesome? Because since it seemed like you were choosing between being Siwon's friend or Bom's husband."

"De. At one point I was already planning to hand it over to somebody else and say to the manager that I can't take this responsibility. But I felt really bad because Yang Goonsshi was already told beforehand and he already wanted to meet the guy who's going to be Bom's partner, so I didn't back down anymore."

"Yang goonsshi is a very business-oriented man, I don't think anyone would blame you for being pressured."

"But eventually we cleared things up. I told him that I never meant to steal his role from him, it was a very unexpected turn of events. Though he was okay with me when I said that, it was when I said 'Siwon do you want me to get an autograph of Bom for you.' when I knew that he had really forgiven me.". All of the girls reacted by saying how adorable Siwon was. "He even gave me tips on how to take care of Bom. Like 'No hyung green is her favorite color', and 'Don't give her a lot of cold drinks, her voice is precious.' And I'm happy now that he continues to support my role."

"But let's say that you were free to still drop from the role. Like nothing would stop you or be angry with your decision. Would you still have joined WGM even if Siwon would still be angry at you?" The whole audience were practically on the edge waiting for Leeteuk's answer.

"Maybe I would have quit, cause I treasure all of my groupmembers. But overall I think that joining WGM with Bom would be worth the trouble that would have happened between me and Siwon, because she is somebody who I also treasure too and I feel very happy just doing things for her and...being there to help her get over her fears."

"Woah! So you really do care for her." Kang ho dong summed it up, and Leeteuk nodded. "Do you know if your wife watching right now?"

"She's not watching tv right now." he then looked at his watch and said, "She's probably coming back from her fan meeting by now."

"You memorized her schedule? Wow~ even when I was a part of WGM, the PD would tell me when Victoria was free or not." Nichkun said.

"Well that's our hyung for you." Eunhyuk said proudly.

"So let's call her then. Lee Seunggi you have her number right?" He shook his head, dialled her number and plugged the phone to the speakers.

"Yoboseyo? Lee Seunggishii?"

"Hello Park Bomsshi, how are you now?"

"Ah I'm fine. I'm on the car right now heading home...Is that why you called?"

"Anniyo you're actually talking live at a strong heart episode."

"Omo! Ottoke am I suppose to say something?"

"De we just wanted to ask you about your show now. Is Leeteuksshi a good husband to you?"

"Annyong Jagiya!" Leeteuk yelled.

"Annyong Cheonsa. Ah Yes he's a good husband, I really feel cared for when he's around, plus he always makes sure that I'm smiling whenever he's around."

"Are you sure he's 100% great husband?"

"Well he doesn't always let me eat corn or bread, so I sometimes feel disappointed in him." everyone started to laugh.

"I guess Bom loves corn more than you, Leeteuksshi." Kang ho dong added.

"Thank you for answering. But can you sing a few lines for your husband?", she affirmed Lee Seunggi's request when they heard her trying to clear her voice.

I've tried hard to fight it
No way can I deny it
Your love's so sweet
It knocks me off my feet

I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak, I lose all control
Then somethin' takes over me
In a daze, your love's so amazing
It's not a phase
I want you to stay with me, by my side
I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet, it knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak

Everyone was blown away by her strong yet sweet vocals. "Ah she's really one of the legendary voices of Korea." And the rest of the guests were praising her, and she thanked them all for it. "Lastly, Would you like to say anything to Leeteuksshi? or the ladies who are also here?"

"Don't touch my Leeteuk!" When she said that everybody was laughing or awed at how cute and possessive she sounded through the phone. Even Leeteuk was so overwhelmed with what she said that he was blushing really hard. And some of the guests were pointing it out. After that they said goodbye to her.

"Park Bommshi Sarang hae!" Leeteuk yelled  before they ended the call, and he also made a heart shape with his arms to the camera.

"....Thank you." The momentary pause made the mc's laugh again.

"I guess you need to make her love you as much as she loves corn." Changsun said. When the laughter died down the mc's introduced the next strong heart guest.

"Alright the next contender is Ft. Island's lead vocals and korea's proclaimed number one dongsaeng hubby, LEE HONGKI!!!" Kang ho dong introduced. "You and I together..." he read from Lee Hongki's board. "Is this also related to Park Bom?" Lee Hongki then shyly nodded. "I wonder how Leeteuksshi is going to feel about this." Then the cameras focused on him. And he simply had his arms crossed and seemed interested in what he had to say, with one of his eyebrows up and a smirk on his face.

"Oh Hongki you better be careful of what you say." Kang ho dong playfully warned.

"Hahaha. Hyung don't take this personally but I want to tell you something." He tried to compose himself.  "Well you can be the husband for now, but I want to be her boyfriend." Lee Hongki said in a confident tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was soooooo fun to write =^u^=. I actually started this chapter before the 9th chapter.