The Decision

Married to a Fan

[The next day]

Bom and Leeteuk  were brought to a couple's spa. And right now they were brought to the exotic pools, and they are currently looking at the different pools before changing to their bathing apparel.

"Eh?! This is real milk tea?" Bom said as she was looking around at the different pools. "Asam. Green tea. Black currant...Ah Strawberry." She then cupped some of the water and brought it close to Leeteuk "Isn't this your favorite?" Leeteuk then took a sip from her hands. She automatically blushed as she felt his lips come into contact with her hand, she then hit him on the shoulder "Pabo! Just because they're flavored pools doesn't mean you can drink from it."

"How would I know that I can't drink it. It slightly tastes like it with a bit of butter and salt, there's nothing wrong with it." Bom made a disgusted face.

"The tour guide told us awhile ago -_-." she explained.  "Listen watchers don't follow what oppa does, he drinks spa water. Ah you guys might die! So be careful what you drink." She said in a slightly scolding manner. "Just think of the people who bathed there before we got here." When Leeteuk heard the last phrase she said, he started coughing and felt like throwing up.

"You were serving the water for me to drink." He then tried to defend himself, as he copied the way she held the water.

"I wanted you to smell it not drink." She then started to blush as she thought about it "It would have been very awkward for you to drink from someone's hand."

"Miss Bom, and Sir Leeteuk, you can now change for your baths." The tour guide said as the changing rooms were cleared for them to use.

 

[Bathing Time]

Leeteuk was the first to come out and headed to the strawberry pool. After few minutes he heard Bom come out of the Women's changing room, but could barely see her. Bom went out of the changing room in a hurry, with her body covered by a large towel. She then hurriedly ran towards the pool that was a bit far from Leeteuk's.

"Jagiya?" Bom was a little suprised at his voice that she immediately took off her towel and jumped at the Black tea pool. "Where are you?"

"Uhm just near by..." she replied back.

"Too bad there isn't a corn or bread pool." He said out loud for her to hear, and the way he said it had a hint of mock to it. As he continued to wade in his Strawberry Bath.

Bom felt irritated at Leeteuk, so she planned to get back at him. After awhile Leeteuk rose up from the pool and decided to head to a different one.

"Look Ice tea!" Bom then got a pail and suddenly splashed Leeteuk with ice cold water. After Leeteuk finished reacting to the attack, Bom then immediately jumped down to the Strawberry pool to hide herself.

"Jagiya! Where did you get the cold water!" he then looked back to see the partially hidden Bom. And from what he could see, he almost felt like his nose was going to bleed /What am I a ert?! >_<." He then tried to advert his eyes to look at Bom in a simple but alluring bikini. "Uhm isn't it kind of embarassing to see each other in swim suits only?"

"A little..."Bom replied as she faced another direction as well. "But I've seen better." Leeteuk almost tripped when he heard her complete her sentence. He could even faintly imagine the tv show create an imaginary hand chopping his head right now.

"Jagiya how could you say that to your husband!" Leeteuk then said "Well I-I've seen better t-too!" when he heard no reaction from he then decided to do something else. "I'm going to go look for that cold water too, and make you regret saying that!" Bom then laughed once he heard how frustrated Leeteuk was, just because he couldn't rile her up.

 

[Leeteuk and Bom's bungallow]

After their spa trip, the WGM show was going to let them undertake the mystery task, but they allowed the two of them to take a little rest. Bom was lying still on the bed, then Leeteuk came over and sat beside her.

"Can I ask you a question?" he saw that she nodded and continued, "Will you really consider my feelings for you?" When it seemed like Bom wasn't going to answer he then rephrased his question. "Would you love me...even if you're still with Lee Hongki?"

"What I feel for you exceeds what I feel for him...." She couldn't look at Leeteuk, feeling embarassed of her confession. "Am I bad person for wanting this?" Though Leeteuk was shocked at what she said, he couldn't find a right answer to her question. Then a knock errupted from their door.

"ParkBomsshi. Leeteuksshi. Our van is leaving for our next WGM destination."

"De. We'll just fix up a little bit more." Leeteuk replied back. He then looked at her seriously and held her slightly trembling hands "I don't know how to answer you, because all I know is that I want to be with you. That is my only answer...but I will always respect your decision. No matter what you choose."

"Yeah that's what you always say." she smiled back at him.

 

[Fishing Bay]

When they arrived at the fishing bay, it was already revealed to them that they were going to fish at the sea, but the catch is that the person with the biggest fish will  receive a punishment task. On the way to the fishing site, Bom spent more time trying to think things through. Leeteuk gave her space and instead enjoyed the scenery of the blue sea.

"Alright we're at the fishing site. The coast guard says that there's usually a lot of fishes over here." They then stopped the boat and were handed their fishing equipment.

"Uhm excuse me how do you use this?" Leeteuk asked once he got his tools. When he looked at Bom, she looked like she was doing very well on her side, so he asked her for help in a very cute manner.

"Sorry cheonsa this is a competition. I don't want to help you." So she went back to fixing her equipment and back to her thoughts. /Pursuing a dating relationship is okay. But what Leeteuk oppa is asking...is more than just that./ She then remembered what Leeteuk told her when she had doubts about their fake media marriage /"And if you just give me the chance, we can be pull off a great show and be friends in the end. So Park Bomsshi what do you say?"/ As she continue to watch the silly Leeteuk try to untangle himself with the fishing line, she thought /Being friends with him though will be better for the both of us. We can continue to have a friendly relationship and there would be less chances of getting the fans and our hearts broken.../ she thought sadly. /But I think my heart wants to take this risk/

"Ah the hook got stuck on my underwear!" When everyone heard this the staffs were laughing too hard to help the suju leader. But they did focus the videocamera to Bom.

"My husband really needs me to look after him." she then followed up her sentence by giving tips on how to fish to the viewers. Then suddenly at the background Leeteuk yelled out

"Hey you said you'll help your husband. So help me already T_T"

 

[At the Covered Walk]

At the end of their fishing task, Leeteuk luckily won. And since it means that Bom lost, she had to wave a giant sign to Leeteuk,  who was brought to a place with a view of where she would be. Bom's consequence was to wave a sign that says 'I love my husband', and while she was doing that she had to yell out a loving confession. Once a staff member gave her the cue that he was there, she started her consequence.

"Leeteuk oppa!!!! I like the fact that you always take care of me!! I like the fact that you know when I feel bad!!! I think that you are very. And I only want to love you and continue being by your side!" Her face was turning really red. Leeteuk from what she could see was trying to yell something out too. "What?!!" He then disappeared from her line of vision and left to go to her. /Oh no people are crowding here too. A-are they cheering? o_0?/

By the time he went to where she was, a lot of the onlookers were very touched by the scene and started to chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!!"Leeteuk pecked her on the cheek, but the crowd was upset and chanted that it should be a real kiss, and they were relentless for one. Leeteuk was very hesitant as he didn't know how Bom would feel so he didn't anything and just kept smiling at the upset crowd.

/This time I definitely won't regret./ She said, as she brought her lips to his. The whole place then was covered by applauses.

"Is that really your answer?" he asked with a happy smile. Bom then nodded with a bright smile on her face.


Yay I updated two of my fanfics in a day!!! Thanks for continuing to read Married to a Fan =^.^=