I'm your wife

Married to a Fan

[Pictorial Studio]

Even when Bom still has a heavy schedule, they had to take their promotional WGM couple picture at a very early schedule. When they were done fixing her outfit, she came out with a dazzling dress that she wore on the first episode of their show, she was practically getting everyone's attention. Then when Leeteuk came out he was also getting as much attention plus everyone couldn't stop laughing.

"Uksusu!!!" she said happily. Leeeuk came out wearing a corn costume that was doning a black suit. Bom was so ecstatic on seeing her husband looking so goofy. Then once the professional cameraman told them that they'd take comical pictures of them, they already had some ideas on how they'll pose on their pictures. They had the following pictures: Bom was just hugging him; Bom was chasing after him with a pitchfork; Leeteuk covering her eyes from behind; and one where he was just wearing a tux but he was being ignored by Bom who was cuddling the costume.

"Alright just one more picture then we're done." the cameraman said. "So what we want you to do is to hug each other lovingly right over there."

Both of them got over to the area and easily hugged one another. Bom and him smiled brightly closing their eyes. Then when the director said 'Go' they were slowly being pelted with popcorn. "Alright that's a wrap!" But at the studio Bom and Leeteuk played with the popcorn on the flloor, as if it were snow.

"If I could turn this to a snow ball, we could have had a snowball fight." Bom said while still trying to form a ball, but since she really couldn't she ended up throwing the popcorn on Leeteuk who was busy making a corn angel in the snow. Leeteuk tried to retaliate as fast as he could by trying to kick some popcorn at her, but instead caused him to slip and fall. "Hahaha omo it's like you're a cartoon character."

"Well you're like a cartoon character too, get over here." then Leeteuk started to chase Bom around the place. He wasn't able to catch her, and just slumped his body tiredly while he was standing. "My wife is too fast for me." he said to a camera that was focusing on him.

"I'm not fast, you're just too old! ^_^" she yelled from a distance.

"Bom you're just a year a younger than me." he said tiredly. Without him knowing she went closer to him and hugged him from behind. "Aww you're so sweet." Right after he said that she threw more popcorn to his face. "You're lucky you're too adorable to tackle." And Bom just laughed and apologized.

"Oppa do you like sweets?" and Leeteuk nodded. "Let's eat snow cones, my treat."

"Jagiya we can't go out in public just yet, our episodes are still starting to appear now, we could start bad rumors...Its part of the contract."

Bom felt a little disappointed but then she saw the yg staff hauling some clothes to a van. "Oppa can you wear a costume?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Inside a mall]

The couple went about the mall undisturbed as they walked hand in hand together. To the public's eye they were a sort of a normal pair; a leggy blonde and a wannabe rapper.

"Jagiya I feel really uncomfortable. You sure we should be in this disguise." Leeteuk looked around and he saw the malicious looks that men were giving him "I think that we should have just dressed." Leeteuk fixed his dress "Umh normally." Leeteuk donned a frilly white short dress with a strawberry-blonde wig that was curled at the right angles.

 "Haven't you done this a lot of times before, why should it be any different now." Bom said enjoying her bad boy rapper appearance. Her get up consisted of her favorite camoflage hoodie, baggy pants with chains, and a pair of dark shades. "Well at least they won't think you're Leeteuk from Suju and they can't tell that I'm Park Bom from 2ne1." Once they got to the ice cream and snow cone shop they ordered their dessert and picked a booth where they could talk privately. "Hyul~ why did you order two strawberry snow cones?"

"Because you can't have corn ice with extra corn." When he said that she started to pout "Ugh don't do that...Fine let's order you one another one." He then called over the waiter and he tried to once again mask his voice by making it slightly high, Bom almost blew their ruse when she almost laughed. Then once she got her dessert he took the unwanted dessert from her too.

"Oppa is strawberry your favorite flavour?" she asked. And he nodded as he continued to happily eat his second helping. "Can I taste too?"

/Only if you kiss me.../ Leeteuk thought. "No, I already let you order your own dessert."

"But I want to try."

"Then order another one."

"What if I don't like it?" Bom pouted again.

"The same technique won't work twice in a row Bom." Bom then decided to try to get a little bit from him, and he would try to keep it away from her reach while trying to shove as much of the frozen treat in his mouth. When there was only a little bit left he said "Fine I'll let you have the last bite." he then guided the spoon to , then suddenly launched it to her face. "Revenge is a dish best served cold." Both of them laughed right at his revenge and he wiped off the frozen treat off her face.

After exiting the shop Bom asked "What do you want to do next?"

"Since we're always staying at the YG building, let's head over to SM's building. I'll formally introduce you to my family this time."

"Alright." then they started walking out of the mall. "Oppa are we really going to the SM building like this?"

"Oh thank goodness you reminded me! Heechul won't let me forget this if we went there like this" He then rushed the both of them back to the mall to change their outfit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SM building]

Leeteuk was touring Bom around the SM building, and every once in a while there would be actresses and singers who would go up to them to ask for Bom's signature or have a little chat with the couple. Then they arrived to the main area where all of Suju members are staying.

When they got there Leeteuk was expecting to see some of s lazing around the place, but instead greeted with a foul smell of the mix of alcohol, leftover pizza, and sweat. Leeteuk felt a little ashamed that he brought his "wife" to a messy place. /Aissh those kids forgot to clean up. And they're still sleeping?! It's quarter to 1 in the afternoon already./ "Jagiya help me wake up the kids."

The first members they woke up, were the maknaes, Kyuhun, Ryeowook, and Ki Bum,. They decided to be kinder to them and wake them up nicely. Bom woke them up by gently coaxing them to rise up with a very soft and motherly tone while Leeteuk was patting them to wake up. All three of them were stunned to see Bom, but after their little shock Leeteuk ordered them to help wake up the others too. "Ah then let's wake up Eunhyuk and Sungmin."

Only Leeteuk fully appeared infront of the two members, and he found that they were partially awake.

"Annyong Haseyo hyung you don't need to wake us up anymore." Sungmin said

"Oh is that so, then why aren't you getting up then?"

"We're too tired." Eunhyuk whined and closed his eyes to drift off to sleep.

Then Bom said in a loud and seductive tone "Leeteuk oppa is Eunhyuk and Sungminsshi here. I want to see them sooo badly." This got their attention and made them take a closer look on who said that, but before they could see her they were assaulted by pillows by the other suju members.

"Why were you guys so eager to see her?" Ryeowook hinted in a sly tone.

"Ah!!! So embarassing!" After that Sungmin formally said hello to her.

"Park Bomsshi do you still remember me?" Eunhyuk asked after they shook hands.

"De! You're Eunhyuk. How can I forget?"

"Noona is still cute." Bom blushed a bit at what Eunhyuk said and she said a simple thank you to him.

/Hitting on Bom already -_-#/ "Aish get moving now." he lightly pushed Eunhyuk out. 

Shindong and Yesung woke up to the disasterous clanging of pots and pan, and the random yells of names of food. When both of them woke up they started to curse at them, but stopped when they relaized that Bom was there. "Cook our lunch. Make sure there's a lot of lettuce for Bom." When Yesung covered his face with a pillow Leeteuk sat on his stomach. "You won't wake up?"

"Hyung!! I'll make food!" Yesung said as he panicked.

"Cook corn!" Bom yelled.

"Bom you just ate corn awhile ago. Hwangssabu is going to kill me when he finds out."

"Hyung, you're going to kill me if you don't get off my stomach." Leeteuk then got off Yesung and reprimanded both him and Shindong for not keeping their place clean. Then they left to wake up more of the suju members.

At Siwon and Donghae's room they decided to let Bom have a little concert, so they let her have a megaphone to sing in. When they went in she started singing the chorus part of Oh yeah, while the rest of the suju members were dancing on top of Donghae's bed. Donghae was really baffled and shocked when Bom's strong vocals was echoing in his room. "Oh God I thought I was hearing things in my head." Then when he saw Bom, he shyly said hello to her and then said, "Uhm I'm kind of indecent..." Donghae said as he pulled more of the blanket to cover himself. When they heard that Bom excused herself while the guys where trying to hold their sides from falling apart. "Aw hyung why did you choose this day to wake us up?"

"Since none of you cleaned up the place, while I was gone." Leeteuk then flicked him on the head." Oh yeah where's Siwon?" Leeteuk asked.

"He's still filming for that show, he said he'd be back by dinner time." When he realized that the cameras was still filming in his room he said "Ah can you guys get out? I need to change now."

Heechul was sleeping so soundly, he didn't even budge when some of the members were a bit noisy when they got in. Once Leeteuk started to count up to 3, all of the members tackled Heechul while Bom was clanging pots and pans loudly. "HYUNG WHAT THE HELL?!!!". He then continued to struggle against the weight of his friends. When he heard Bom's giggles, he immediately smiled and said "Ah good afternoon Park Bomsshi. I'm sorry you get to see how immature our leader is." and then he attempted to sleep again.

"Really? Am I immature?" he then took a bottle of water and administered the 'water screen'. {it's when he places water in his mouth and spits it at their face}

"Hey you said you would only do this if we were still sleeping! It's DISGUSTING!" When he wiped off the water off his face.

"Well you deserve it, you're second in command and the place is messy. Are you going to get up now?"

"Aish I'm up now..."he said. Then all of them gathered at the dining room to eat.

Heechul wanted a little revenge for what happened awhile ago so he pulled some of the other members and plotted behind his back. Once Bom sat down on the dining table some of the super junior cast sat around her, which isolated Leeteuk from Bom. And then he placed his shoulder on top of Bom's chair "Park Bomsshi I didn't know that you're as beautiful as your voice, I feel really graced that you visited our place.", he said in a very charismatic way. And little by little he would move his chair closer to Bom's. "Leeteuk is really lucky to have you for his bride, I wish I was just as lucky."

/He's doing this on purpose >_<. I'm not going to get jealous/ He thought as he ate quietly.

Then through out their late lunch conversations it was filled with asking Bom if she wanted to be married to anyone else in suju. "Uhm I really don't know.". All of the other suju members were making cute faces to her "Wow~ what cute faces ^_^." They then kept urging her to pick one of them "If I really had to pick, I'd pick Kyuhun. He just looks so adorable and he has this very boyish charm." Some of the suju members vocally expressed their disappointment, but some of them high-fived him or praised him.

"Jagiya he's not as handsome as me right?"

"Awww oppa, don't get jealous." she then went around the table to hug him. "You're the one I want to be with." He felt a little relieved. His friends' smirking faces surrounded him. After that she moved her place in the table to sit beside him, and all of them shared stories of how they got picked by their agency. Once they finished their meal she said "All of you made me feel really welcomed. And I didn't expect that you guys can cook well." she complimented the chefs. "Thank you for the food ^_^"

Then when Leeteuk heard his phone alarm, he said "Jagiya we need to go, you have a vocal practice in 30 mins." When they were by the door already he reminded them to clear up the rest of the mess, then both said their goodbyes to them. And of course the cameramen followed suit.

"Annyonghi kasayo {goodbye}!!!" the suju members waved goodbye.

"Visit us again soon!" Yesung said as he closed the door behind them. When he went back he noticed somebody nearby. "Why are you over here, go inside already. When they reached the living room, where the suju members were cleaning up, he asked, "Siwon did you just get back from your shooting?"

"I was actually here an hour ago. Leeteuk texted me that both of them would be here, and I really wanted to get Bom's autograph." he said in a disappointed tone.

"Then why didn't you ask her then?" Donghae asked

"I was too shy to go up to her..." Then all of the suju members laughed at Siwon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------