What's going on?

Married to a Fan

higlighted text are netizens with their comments =^.^=

ex. fjaldijf: blah blah blah

*none of these people are real

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WGM company's building]

The CEO of the company

"Sir there's a problem with this seasons couples. Lee hyori and Rain do not seem to be getting a long well ever since their fight, Yoseob and Hyorin are not drawing as much interest as the other pairs, and Park Bom and Park Jung soo has uhm...some complications."

"What's wrong with Park Bom and Leeteuk? They're primarily the tv ratings booster for this year."

"Eh its because there's a fan war happening." The tv analyst showed their boss their WGM forum.

 

B&Lforever: They look so cute together!!! They should just be a real couple.

BomBomBom: Bom is the cutest wife ever! Hands down.

2ne1-lover;BJ: Thank god WGM featured Bom, I've been missing her presence on 2ne1tv.

100%certifiedELF: I think someone else would have been a better wife...like me LOL.

 

"So what's wrong with that? it doesn't seem so bad."

"Yes but look at the posts after Leeteuk appeared in Strong Heart." the analyst scrolled down on the comments.

 

mycsyhearts: Oh gosh love triangle!!!! 

lazymarrie388: I hope Bom won't be too dense to notice that Leeteuk cares for her :)

thisgurl: I don't like Park Bom with Leeteuk oppa :\

ft-islandcitizens: aww Bom+Lee Hongki <3. These two need to duet soon.

Bongki#1: I'm totally shipping Bom and Lee Hongki. Stand back Leeteuk, hello Hongki.

B&Lforever: *replies to Bongki#1* Well she's already paired with leeteuk oppa so you can't do anything about it :P

Bongki#1: *replies to B&Lforever* He clearly deserves her more. He's a fan of her's he admires her more than Leeteuk.

B&Lforever: *replies to Bongki#1* He's just using her, for the publicity. He did seem like he was too over reacting in strong heart.

anti2ne1: she doesn't even deserve this much attention from those guys.

BlaCKJaCKcrew: *replies to anti2ne1* STFU! Forever alone? Troll? Jealous?!!!!

18lollers18: Bom Hongki! Bom Hongki! Bom Hongki!

xsleepingxaway: all of you may be Bom&Leeteuk or Bom&Hongki shippers but....BOMSIWON FTW!!!!

 

As the ceo kept scrolling down, he could see the fans (and some antis) chatting up a storm with the couples that they ship. "It isn't so troublesome, but it can get ugly on the long run. Call the producer over, we'll need to arrange some things."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At the park]

"Hello?"

"Ah sorry, forgot to put down my hoodie." Once the 'stranger' revealed his face and held her hand and kissed it.

"Heechul oppa you scared me there for a second there." Uksusu then happily barked at Heechul.

"Why don't we go to a cafe nearby?" Heechul offered his arm, and both of them headed to his suggested

"Oh okay, but just for awhile alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Right outside of the WGM house]

It was 10pm already when she got home. Uksusu was barking loudly while Bom was ringing the doorbell of the house. "Hyul~ I forgot the keys. I hope that Leeteuk oppa isn't mad." Once the door opened, she saw the expressionless super junior leader's face, he then coldly went further inside the house. "Oppa sorry I was late I just-"

"Its 10 oclock. Do you know how dangerous it is." When she reasoned out that she was safe, since she was with the camera crew. "IT doesn't matter who you are with, all of you could have been hurt or something." Bom was very quiet, and the cameraman who was with her, tried to reason out nothing bad happened. "I don't care who you were with, you could have at least told me where you were and what you were doing." he folded his arms at Bom.

"I am not a kid! I don't need to tell you what I do, where I am, and who I'm with." At Bom's outburst, there was heavy tension in the air. And Leeteuk glared at her then went out to the backyard, he even slammed the door shut when he closed it.

[The backyard]

Leeteuk was using his laptop at the gazeebo of the house's backyard. Though he would like to maintain his cool and apathetic facade, mosquitos were surrounding him. "Aish! So annoying!", while he would sometimes swat the pests away, he continued to go over his thoughts and what he saw in the WGM forum boards.

Bom went outside after dismissing the cameramen, with Uksusu following her and they went up to the seething super junior leader. "I'm sorry...", she said softly, but there was still no reply. "I'm going to work tomorrow." she said,but he just continued typing something down in his laptop. "We're going to record our new songs. Maybe you'd like to go too?"

"Why are you telling this to me?" he cut her off coldly.

"I wanted to tell you because maybe you'd want to know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow."

"Don't bother telling me. I don't care. Besides I wouldn't want to treat you like a kid.", Bom then took this as a sign to leave, but before she left she said.

"Please don't hate me for too long." Uksusu on the other hand stayed behind with Leeteuk and was whimpering as if she understood that they were fighting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dara and Cl's flat]

The other 2ne1 members were enjoying their time together eating chips and other snacks. "Unnie unnie let's watch Strong Heart, I think they're replaying the episode where Leeteuk oppa was in." Minzy said. All three gathered their food and went to the livingroom and checked the show.

"Woah!!! Leeteuk oppa had a hard time...I feel kinda bad for pressuring him that time." Cl said as they heard Leeteuk's confession.

"Kyaaa~ Bommie, you're really lucky to have such a caring husband!"

"Omo!!! A dedicated fan boy?" Minzy said, as she quickly went closer to the tv. Lee Hongki's board was focused on, and he just made his daring confession known.

"Mingkki not to close to the tv! We can't see." Cl complained. Dara then quickly dove for her cellphone and texted Bom, 'Bom watch Strong Heart now!!!'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WGM house at the kitchen]

After their unresolved talk Bom didn't know how to console herself, so she rumagged around the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Uksusu, uksusu, uksusu. Where were the canned sweet corns stored?" she asked to no one in particular. When she was unsuccessful she just grabbed a plate full of watermelons and helped herself to it. When she heard a familiar ring tone she checked her phone. /Its just a text message i'll read it tomorrow./

"Ughh I hate this day!"

/Oppa? o_o/ She heard him enter the living room. She quietly stayed in place, and watched him gather some belonings at their oversized couch, and from what she could see he was making a makeshift bed there. Instead of approaching him she ducked and opted to listen to his ramblings.

"I shouldn't have done that." He closed his eyes and laid down on the couch. Uksusu then just stared at him, "I know I was being too overprotective, but you know, she's a famous singer roaming around the streets, and it can be dangerous you know that right?" He told the dog, like he was talking to one of his friends. "Look at me talking to a dog. *sigh* Let this day end now." he shut his eyes tightly. He then felt a warm fluffy thing hover over him and placed its weight there, though the added weight felt uncomfortable he let the dog stay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG building, with YG]

The 2ne1 girls were not the only ones watching Strong heart, their agency's president was doing the same thing too. While he was watching YG felt a little irked at what he was seeing; it was not Leeteuk or Lee Hongki's confession, it was when Leeteuk told in detail about how they were choosing Bom's acting husband. He then texted the producer from WGM 'If you ever lie to me again. I'm terminating the contract, I don't care if I have to pull out Park Bom from the show while its still filming.'