Just You and Me

Married to a Fan

[YG gym]

At some point Bom and Leeteuk did not meet, due to 2ne1's early comeback. So for a few weeks Leeteuk finished all of his media projects so that he could visit his wife whenever he wanted to, so to start he decided to visit her at the gym. It was around 7 in the morning and he knew that her trainning session today was going to be early. When he got there he was shocked by a loud yell from hwangssabu "LEETEUKSSHI! Get over here!". Leeteuk rushed his walk over to the yg trainer and asked what's wrong. "You broke your promise about feeding Bom corn. And you did that more than once."

/He must be watching too >_</ To that he just bowed and gave an apologetic smile.

"Oh no. Smiling won't get you out of this. These girls do tend to that too. What you're going to do is to give me 25 push ups, then lift those weights over there, and then you'll join be joining Bom at the treadmill too." When he looked at where hwangssabu was pointing he saw Bom vigorously running on her treadmill. He was then shocked by a loud wistle which prompted him to start his consequential work out session.

While he was busy trying to lift the weights he heard Bom say "Bom's husband is so handsome!!!", when she heard him laugh she added "Good luck cheonsa {angel}!". And in the end both of them were able to finish the day well. But before they left hwangssabu yelled out.

"LEETEUKSSHI STOP FEEDING BOM CORN!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At a restaurant]

For dinner they decided to eat outside, and at this time Leeteuk and Bom wanted to be without the cameras so that they could freely talk to each other without any hesitance.

"No more corn for you alright. We can just eat something that's not so heavy."

"Can I order garlic bread?"

"Jagiya that's still high in carbs. You're going to get fat and swell up like this," he then puffed up his cheeks. "I think I can see it already." he then pinched a side of her cheek.

Bom felt a little furious and swatted his arm away. "Yah! Who do you think you are calling me fat?! Hyul~ Cheonsa you're so mean." he then giggled. "What's so funny?"

"It really seems like we're really a couple now; we already have couple nicknames; we have quarrels; and we're having dates." he said fondly

Bom forgot about her outburst and then agreed with him "All we're missing is a house now." When there was still silence after she said that Leeteuk pondered a bit and asked.

"Is this how you want your love life to be like? I wanted to ask this for some time already." he felt nervous when he asked.

"Not really, I thought it would be more romantic and passionate, but this is more exciting and fun. Though people view us as a married couple, I'm glad that your my friend and I hope that never changes."

/A friend huh?/

"How about you? I mean what kind of a love life would you want?"

"Well...I'm not sure of what kind of love life I want, but I want to have a girlfriend who only loves me and who wants to grow old with me."

"I really hope you do find that person you're looking for, just as much as I want to have a real boyfriend." By the time the food came in, it was like they weren't having a serious conversation together. "Yay! Ratatouille!" and he just watched in admiration of how mature yet childish she can be.

Once they were almost done with their meals, he then took out a notebook. "Oh I wanted to show you something.This is something really special to me. Its my song writing book. I want to be able to make great songs too just like Teddy hyung. Do you want to see?"

"De!" she said excitedly. When she looked at it she saw only a few lines, but she saw the many erasure marks and tears on the sides. So this showed her that his lyrics were well thought of.

"This is the most recent one, but it's not finished yet. Its a rap song about a guy who has a problem with falling in love with a girl that he doesn't like."

I've always been around

While you were never there

There is this unexplainable feeling that I have for you

I knew this can't be, the though of you and me. I'm over here just thinking I'm never going to fall for a girl like you. I don't want to end up being deluded by the aura that you give. I don't want to be excited whenever you call me oppa. I don't want to be like your former lovers stil waiting on your calls. I don't see the point in loving you dear, so stay away I don't want this to be real.

Falling in love is not my choice, but it seems like it's the only way my path goes.

"Hmmm...It still needs some work...Why don't we ask Teddy to help you?"

"Oh I don't really want to ask, it seems like he's so busy with 2ne1's current album. And besides I think that it would be more of an accomplishment if I did it myself. Maybe you can sing this with me someday?"

Bom's eyes lit up when she heard him ask her "I'd love to! When you finish it call me immediately and I'll come running as fast as the Flash.". She held out her pinky towards him to make a promise "I want to help my husband too." Leeteuk felt loved at that moment, the words were said in a motherly tone and it was replaying in his head.

"Thank you so much Jagiya. I know you're voice will go well with this song." they then made a pinky promise, and he wrote down the words that she said to him at the back part of his notebook with her name beside it.

While they were having their dinner she would have times where she would stop to text somebody. "Who are you texting with?"

"Ah mianhe. It's just Tabi, he's asking what we're doing now." Leeteuk slightly felt nervous again because he remembered how TOP warned him.

"What are you telling him?"

"That you're being mean to me, since you won't let me have bread." she said mischeivously. "And right now I'm texting him that you're making fun of me, and then that you're being nosy."

"Anniyo!!!" He then tried to snatch her phone, his actions were too comical and gaining the attention of others, but he was dead set on getting the phone. And when he successfully did he saw a different message on the screen 'I'm having a great time with oppa ^_^b. Don't worry he's a real gentleman'.

"Why did you freak out so much? He's not going to kill you." she laughed at him again.

/You have no idea/ Leeteuk sighed in relief. He then ordered himself an order of 1 gelatto. "Do you want to have dessert?"

"You said I'd get fat -_-." she then remembered what he said to him, and she felt irritated again.

"We can share one." he then scooped a bit of the gelatto and tried to feed it to Bom.

"Oppa, there's no cameras now."

"I know." and he still kept his hand steady in front of her, till she finally allowed him to feed her.

And then suddenly Leeteuk's phone started to ring, and saw that it was Heechul calling. "Yoboseyo?"

"Leeteuk are you with Bom now?", he could clearly hear loud thumping beats along with Heechul's voice. "We're having a big party with the other music agencies. Grab Bom and PAAARRRTTYYY with us."

"I'll ask her first." he covered the mouth piece part of his phone and said "Bom, Heechul is inviting us to a party. Do you want to go?"

"It has been awhile since I went out. So let's go." She said excitedly.

"You sure? We can still go somewhere else together."

"Yup. But first is it okay if we go back to the building to change? My outfit is not really for a party." Leeteuk sighed not because they had to drive to the YG residences, but because his night with her alone was ruined. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG building]

When they were infront of the building, they spotted the producer of WGM waiting outside, then when he saw them too he ran towards them to tell them that they needed to talk in the YG meeting room. "Leeteuksshi! Park Bomsshi! I have good news. The tv ratings for WGM have increased to 20% ever since we started airing your episodes." 

"I know YG did not permit Park Bomsshi to be in a live-in situation during the whole Bom-Leeteuk arc, but when I told him about the WGM ratings now. He finally approved." Both Bom and Leeteuk were speechless after hearing the big news. "And we've already picked the location and everything!" Now this woke Leeteuk from his stupor.

"When are we moving in?"

"Well the place is still underfurnished, we're going to get-" then the producer went on and on about what to do with the house. But Bom was not listening at all,  she was still having a hard time digesting what was being said. Leeteuk on the other hand was taking in all the information and imagining what they're married life was going to be like. The night ended with the couple forgetting about the party, saying goodbye to one another, and with both of them full of thoughts about the new changes that were going to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know this chapter is really short as compared to my other chapters. I'm just excited to write the next chapter =^.^= It's going to be really long.

Anyways Thanks for reading!!!