This is Mine

Married to a Fan

[YG building]

When Bom went up to YG's office, it was explained to her that, having a relationship would be toxic to 2ne1's music sales. YG then also wanted an explanation why she was involved in a scandal with Hongki.

"Tell me the truth, are you really in a relationship with Lee Hongki?" Bom nodded slowly. "And what of Leeteuk?" She hesitated in answering, but YG then stopped her from explaining further. "Never mind about that, what's important as of now is 2ne1's comeback." he said in a slightly harsh tone. And all she could do was nod her head. "I will contact Lee Hongki's company, and tell them that you two were just goofing off or playing with the media. Lee Soo Man has already talked to Leeteuk about the other issue too."

/Why does this have to happen now.../ Bom thought as she tried to continue listening to the YG president's plans.

"You will confirm that you were never in a relationship with anybody, Arraso?" once she saw her respond, he then said. "It was mistake on my part to think that I should have lessened your dating ban. I'm sorry but I'll have to enact the dating ban on you again."

Once she excused herself from YG's office, she knew she had to try to figure everything out. /I want to know who is pulling strings here./


[Bom's room]

Bom made a beeline for her room, after talking with YG. Even when the girls tried to talk to her, she ignored them and went on her way. The three girls gave her at least some time alone, before visiting the melancholic vocalist.

"Unnie we heard the news about you and Hongki." Minzy said

"If we knew that you guys were in a relationship with him, we would have warned you about Top." CL added. They then explained what happened after they watched the Strong Heart episode, where Leeteuk and Lee Hongki showed up.

 

[flashback]

Almost all of the yg family was at the meeting that YG held a few minutes ago, some of them stayed to catch up

"Oh my God! Bommie unnie has a self proclaimed fanboy! Kyaaahhh~!" Dara told to Gummy, she even showed the episode to her.

"I knew that girl can charm the younger guys." Gummy then commented after watching the video.

"Wouldn't it be adorable if they ended up together?!" Dara said out loud.

"Who would end up with who?" Top said as he heard Dara's musing.

"Bommie and Lee Hongki from Ft. island!!!" She then talked about how Lee Hongki proclaimed before that he was a fan of Bom.

"I think I'll make some calls." Top said in a determined way. And Dara then felt ecstatic, but shrugged it off at the end of the day, as she thought that it was a joke.

 

[end of flashback]

Then everything came together. Top could have called Jaejoong to try to get in touch with Hongki, since they did meet each other in Strong Heart. Top set up the meeting with Hongki during the suju show in japan, because Top had connections with her manager. And lastly, Top did help in calling Hongki in filling in for Leeteuk for the new WGM openning theme song. Bom clenched her fingers at the thought of Top's name. Though the girls tried to pacify her, she was seeing red all over the place.


[YG emergency stairs]

Bom asked TOP to meet with her there. She had to confront him about what he did to her. When he got to the meeting place, she immediately got mad at him."Seunghyunsshi why did you do that?!" she then threw the newspaper with her name on the headlines to him. "Don't pretend that you didn't have a hand on this. I know what you did."

"I wasn't supporting him. I was supporting the the fact that a kid like Hongki, is still too young to be in a serious relationship." he then sighed, because he was going to have to tell the truth. "If the both of you ended up dating, the both of you would never last." Bom teared up.

"And I picked him, because he is a fan of yours. That kid loves you as Park Bom the idol."

"What makes you think you can meddle in my love life?!" When Top didn't reply, she knew he got the point. "I am most capable of taking care of myself! And I don't want people, especially those who are so close to me, to play around in my love life!" she then left and stormed out.


[YG studio]

Bom wanted to think of anything else other than the whole betrayal that she found out. So she started trying to practice singing her parts in their new song. But she ended up cracking her voice. So she tried another song. And then another, and then another. But the tears started to fall, and her heart ached too much. She eventually gave up and started stomping around.

"Noona?" a voice called out. It was g-dragon along with the other 2ne1 members. When she asked why he was there, he then confessed. "Top wasn't the only one who plotted to destroy your relationship. On the day of your wedding day, I was the one who suggested to hyung that if you were going to be in a real relationship while this was going on, maybe with someone naive, then you wouldn't fall for Leeteuk hyung. I didn't know that something like this would happen"

"Yeah well thanks a lot." she said sarcastically as she tried to hide her face from her friends.

"When we heard that you were going to be married to that guy, we thought that you might fall in love with him and then get your heart broken afterwards, He was called Park Baram {like cheater or bad person}." She then reasoned that it was just a nickname. "Plus, if you did end up together....we were worried you might not spend with the Ygfamily as much as you do."

"Nothing could ever want me from doing such a thing." She said as she hugged him. She felt his sincerity, and understood that he really didn't mean for it to happen. Once she let go she said to him, "If I could, I would have hit so badly." she then tried to wipe off the single tear that fell of her eyes. The phrase then caused her four friends to laugh a bit.

"You didn't need to." he then lifted a part of his shirt and saw a few bruise marks, then pointed to the 2ne1 girls "Your bodyguards did that for you already.",

Before going up to Bom, the four of them suggested that they go out to one of Bom's favorite restaurant once she felt better. When they told her their plan they were getting ready to drag her out. "Unnie let's go."

"I can't I need to straighten some things out." Bom said after she declined.

"With Leeteuk oppa?"

"With Hongki. He's the only one who's still oblivious to everything."


[At a playground]

Hongki was already waiting at the playground when she got there. He was about to run to her and give her a hug, but she kept her distance.

"I know what you and TOP did." Hongki became nervous when he heard that.

"But bunny if I didn't do that, we'd never be together." he held both of her hands. "Besides we love each other now, and that's what really counts." he said happily.

"Hongki-ah, this is very difficult to say but..." she then mumbled the last something.

"What?"