Episode 2 of WGM

Married to a Fan

[SM building]

The wedding reception ended with both Bom and Leeteuk having little chit chat, and exchanging of each other's contact info and schedules before he left the YG premises. When he finally got home some of his juniors greeted him "Hyunnggg!!! Why didn't you invite us to the wedding?"

"I think she'd find it suspicious if she saw all of Super Junior around her studio set. Just watch it when it airs."

"He's just scared that Bom might want someone else from Super Junior to be her husband." Heechul joked. Leeteuk then just playfully glared back at him.

"You guys better get to sleep early, we have an early live interview in the morning." Then all of them nodded in agreement, but before they all left Siwon asked him.

"Hyung did you get to ask Park Bom for an autograph?"

"Ah mianhe, I forgot...and besides won't it be weird if I asked my wife for an autograph on our wedding."

"Hyung it's not a real marriage you know." Shindong said and the others just snickered at him.

/Oh yeah...Oh no I might start becoming delusional/ "Aisshh you don't need to remind me." Then the rest just laughed at him again. /Well at least I got to hold her hand anyway/.

"If you act too much like a husband nothing will happen to the both of you."

"Eh? What are you telling me that for?"

"Just saying." Heechul said then patted his back, and headed to their room.

Then on his way back to his room, he texted Bom 'Jagiya did you arrive home safely?' When Heechul peeked at his phone he started to giggle, and Leeteuk glared at him when he heard him. And throughout their walk to their room Heechul would about calling Bom his honey.

When they finally got to their room Bom was able to reply back to him, 'Yup, thank you for asking ^_^. Since the PD said that we should spend time together, I found some scary movies at our flat, do you want to watch tomorrow night? Its going to be you, me, and Minzy. We can even have dinner while we're watching."

Leeteuk immediately replied 'Sure. I'll try to arrive there early' When he sent the message he immediately started to jump up and down the bed and kicking his legs in the air. "Wohoo!!!"

"Hyung go to sleep!!!" his roommate said, as he was lying slumped down his own bed with the covers on his ears. Then threw his pillow at Leeteuk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Cl and Dara's Flat]

Knocks could be heard at the door. And Dara found Minzy with her luggage. "Unnie I'm here just as planned.I told Bommie unnie that I'll be sleeping over at a friends house." Dara then brought out the video camera that minzy and her borrowed from the PD and recorded herself saying.

"Brother-in-law take care of our Bommie ^_~"

[Bom and Minzy's Flat]

When Bom opened the door she was greeted with a bright smile and the smell of newly baked doughnuts. "Hello Bom. I brought more food for us." She then lead him around the place and pointed out the areas with the cameras. When he saw one video camera perched from above he copied Bom's famous 'Eh?' expression and Bom started dancing 'Sorry sorry' beside him. They then went to the living room to set up all of the food. "I brought a lot of food, I hope this will be enough for 3."

"Oh yeah Minzy isn't joining us. She said that she was sleeping over at her friend's house. So it'll just be you and me." In Leeteuk's mind he was cheering on his bed all over again. "What do you want to watch first? Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Or Final Destination?". After they readied the movie, they settled on the opposite ends of the couch, and began their first date.

The night was uneventful at first, but as soon as the sound of chainsaw hit their ears Bom instantly let go off her food and stumbled to his arms. When the next sounds of screams appeared she could barely move her spot. Meanwhile, Leeteuk was barely focusing on the madman running towards his victim, he was more attentive to the warm added weight nestled beside him. "Sorry oppa it's just really scary."

"It's fine, it's fine." he opened his arms wider and let the side of her body rest on him as she wrapped both her arms around his waist. And whenever a surprising scene happened she would hold on tighter and he would pat her to calm down. At one scene she was caught offguard and she started screaming very loudly. "Bom its alright, its just a movie."

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Bom excused herself from his arms to get the door. To her surprise it was Taeyang and Gdragon. "Noona is something going on I heard you screaming." Taeyang said while holding a bat. Both of the boys were suddenly surprised too when they saw Leeteuk peeking from the door. "Hyung....what are you doing here?" he said calmly, but his thoughts and facial expression were different /He better not be doing what I thought he was/

Bom somehow guessed what he was thinking and said ,"Anniyo its not what you think; he's here cause I invited him to watch scary movies with me.".

"Where's Minzy? Or is it just the two of you?" When Bom explained everything, he then decided that both him and Taeyang should watch over their date. "That sounds fun, let's watch together. Hyung you won't mind right?"

"No I don't mind." and once they passed him and followed Bom to her livingroom, he mumbled "Unfortunately."

Both the boys decided to sit in between Bom and Leeteuk /Oh great -_-/. And during the scary scenes Bom would just hold hands with Taeyang, and unfortuanately Gdragon had a habit of spilling food on him on those times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leeteuk's room]

/Aisshh those two ruined our date...well I guess they're just looking out for their noona/ Then he just slumped on his couch and hugged a pillow that was nearby, then closed his eyes. He started trying to recall how she held on to him. When he heard his cell phone ringing and remembered about Siwon /Damn it I forgot the autograph again/ "Ugh I dont have her autograph yet!!! Stop asking it's already late!"

"Sorry Leeteuk oppa, I guess I'll just call next time..."

"Bommie? Oh sorry I thought you were someone else. So why did you call?"

"I was wondering if I could just talk to you. I'm not really used to being alone in the flat." she solemly said. "And besides after watching 3 scary movies straight. I don't think I could sleep." Leeteuk laughed at her scared voice.

"Hyul~ It's not scary if you're not alone!" she said in a cute angry tone.

"Mianhe jagiya." he giggled again. Then both of them continued to chat as the moon started to disappear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------