I Know its a War

Married to a Fan

[Bom's Hotel Room]

Along the way of Bom and Leeteuk's conversation last night, they decided to meet up and film something together as a married couple again.

"Hello everybody ^_^!!!" Bom greeted her fans with her bright personality. "We had to extend our stay here because Cheonsa over there *points at him* has to work. You'll be very pleased with my husband kekeke.". While Bom was giving a little prelude to their cooking, Leeteuk was taking out all the foodstuff that the staff bought for them to cook. "So what are we going to cook?" Bom said as she stayed beside Leeteuk, looking at the ingredients.

"Well we're obviously going to make japanese food; we can either make sukiyaki or sushi." Bom suddenly then got excited and started hugging Leeteuk.

"Oppa let's make sushi so we can make a lot for the staff and super junior." she said while she was still holding on to him. She then let go once he asked her to get the cooking utensils and equipment. He then brought out the recipe book for them to follow "I'll make this one, and this one." she started pointing out the ones she wanted to make.

"Be careful when cutting the crabsticks." he said as he watched her cut the seafood. Though she was done, he still kept watching her at the corner of his eye. When she was almost done, he sneakily stole a pieces of fish and placed it in his mouth.

"YAH!! Don't eat one yet." once he heard her, she was already too late to tell him not to. She then cupped his face as if to stop him from eating. He then tried to made a kissy face and tried to move closer to Bom. "Yah! I don't want to kiss a fish face!" she then blocked him by throwing an empty plastic bag on his face, and then she ran.

"Jagiya kisss!!! kiss!!!" He then ran after, while keeping his kissy fish face. Eventually their cat-and-mouse chase ended when Uksusu joined too, which freaked out the suju leader and cause him to stand up on kitchen counter. "Did you really have to bring her along to Japan?" Bom laughed when she got to the kitchen. Uksusu was determined to try to Leeteuk, eventually the cameramen tried to calm down the hyper active dog. "Okay *pants* so that we're even you can have two of mine.", And Bom settled for that trade.

"MMMMM~ oishi {yummy in japanese}!" She said as she took ate two california makis. "I didn't expect that you can make something delicious." When Leeteuk asked why, she replied, "One of the boys told me that you were very lazy, and that you can't cook anything but grilled sausage.".

"Who told you?" even though he said it with a smile, his eyes said that there was a sinister intent. He then asked again, getting closer to Bom.

"Errmm...someone." She then tried to inch away from Leeteuk, and more specifically trying to hide her phone from him.

"It was Eunhyuk right? Kyuhun? Shindong?" When Bom refused to answer he then grabbed her phone and called one of the suju members. "Aish, why did you ruin my image to Bom?! Huh?! Do you want me to tell your girlfriend that you had an accident on your bed?" he then continued to playfully scold and tease his friends. And Bom was enjoying listening to their conversation. He then placed it on loudspeaker so they could talk to her too.

"Hi noona!!" several voices yelled out.

"Annyong. We made a special treat for you guys. We made you sushi." she then heard cheers on the other side.

"Wooo~ we'll be having sushi made by Bom noona." Ryeowook said.

"Leeteuk oppa also helped make some." then the boys on the side of the line just stayed quiet, or mumbled softly.

"YAH!!!" Leeteuk yelled out. "I can make food too. When you guys were sick, aish!, I made food for you guys." he complained. And suju and Bom enjoyed their conversations. Once it was over they also ended the filming, so the cameramen left already. When Leeteuk was going to leave as well, he then asked her.

"Bom do you want to go out tomorrow? Like a husband and wife date at an amusement park?"

"Ah oppa, sorry but  I'm going to this nail shop in shibuya with Hongki."

"That's too bad. Oh well maybe next time then." And the day ended with that.


[Nail art salon]

Before heading back to Korea, Lee Hongki wanted to bring Bom to the nail art salon where he got his first nail art done.

"Ah Lee Hongki-san and company, please follow me." Once the staff lead them inside, and somebody was occupying in the middle of 3 seats. When the pair looked a bit disappointed, they tried to ask if there were any other seats that were close to each other. "I'm sorry but it wasn't specified if the two of you wanted to be seated at the same place."

/We're coming here together, of course we'd want to sit close to each other too./ Lee Hongki thought irritably.

"Leeteuk oppa?" Bom then noticed him.

"Ah Annyong. I wanted to get a manicure and pedicure. Sorry I thought that I should drop by here since you were recomended to go here." he tried to say it sincerely.

"It's okay oppa, we can both enjoy our date with you." Bom said. And Hongki didn't refuse either. And the three of them chatted with each other, like they were friends.Bom made her nails look like corns. Once she was done, she started taking selcas of her pretending to bite her nails.

With Hongki, he got his nails done with dark green polish with letter B's on them. When Leeteuk saw that, he asked the lady to paint his nails too, but his would have interchanging of 'Park' and 'Bom' on his nails. "Cheonsa look at this! You should also post this in your me2day too." When they posed close to each other he knew Hongki was looking at them with envy.


[In a mall]

Next Day. At 9am Hongki could be seen hanging out at a coffee shop, and was waiting for his girlfriend. While waiting, Hongki was watching the present season of WGM, and true enough, he heard their song together. Though he wasn't concentrated on Bom's voice during their recording, he was getting chills just hearing her voice melding with his in the video. After that he skipped to watch Bom and Leeteuk's part of the show.

/Bom-bunny you're soooo cute!!!/ he thought as he watched her playing with Uksusu in the car. When it came to Leeteuk's part of the show, he simply skipped it.

"Hongki you were not answering my texts!" When he looked up from his phone, he saw a slightly angry Bom.

"Sorry, I was just watching videos." when she turned around in annoyance, to leave Hongki. He then linked his arm with her's. "Bunny I'm sorry~ Hongki oppa got carried away with a video." he said a very cutesy way, and it was breaking her cold shoulder technique as he saw her trying to stop her laughs. "Come on please forgive your namja chingu~ {boyfriend}." 

"Fine." she then held on his arm tighter. "Just don't do that again." Bom and Hongki headed to the movie theater and decided to watch a romantic movie. Once they finished buying snacks, they saw Leeteuk waving at them.

"Ah oppa what are you doing here?" Bom asked.

"Me and Donghae wanted to watch the movie 'Growing old with you', but he got sick. What are you guys watching?" when they told him that they were watching the same thing, he then said, "Wow what a coincidence. Oh let's go together, the movie is already starting." he then rushed the two of them to enter the theater with him.

"Ah hyung, me and Bom will stay in this row."

/Arasso I know you want to be in one row together. I'll 'respect' your wishes./ He then followed the pair to their seats, but instead of sitting beside either of them he sat at a seat behind them. When Bom saw that, she gave him a confused look. "The view of the screen here is great. Good job picking this area." he then patted Hongki's shoulder." And he smirked right after he saw the annoyance in Hongki's face.

When it looked like Hongki wanted to sneak a kiss from Bom, Leeteuk leaned forward and took some popcorn that was between them, which blocked Hongki.

When Hongki was going to attempt again, Leeteuk kicked Hongki's seat. "Ah mianhe, I got surprised by the...Grandma in the film."

When Bom looked like she wanted to snuggle with Hongki, he then placed a potato chip in his mouth and pretended to choke on it. "Omo Oppa!" when she yelled out, she immediately crossed the row to try to give Leeteuk the heimlich maneuver. Before he felt her put her arms around him, he was planning to spit out the chip, but she was too fast; so he ended up sending the chip flying to Hongki's face. "Oppa are you okay?"

"Pfftt...I-I'm alrigh-t." Leeteuk said as he was trying to conceal the tears of laughter falling out.

/Sick! >_</ Hongki thought as he took out the salivated chip from his face.

"Ah But I do feel a little hurt on my sides when I breathe." he quickly said, when she was slowly getting back to her seat. She then double-taked and decided to care for him.

"Honki-ah I'll just sit with oppa for awhile." She then spent the rest of the movie hugging him, since Leeteuk kept telling her that he thinks that adding pressure to him relieves the pain. When the movie ended, Bom was still by Leeteuk's side, because she was still trying to understand why he was still hurting. Upon noticing that they had to leave already, she then went to Hongki to apologize. "I'm sorry we couln't enjoy the movie, you know with just the two of us." He then just nodded his head. She then placed her hands over him, to hug him, and then she whispered "Let's meet up tomorrow again. Go to the Tea n' Coffee shop, its near the..."

/Tea n' Coffee, near the laundromat, at 3./ And lucky for Leeteuk, he could hear their conversation. When the pair finally let go, Bom went back to her fake husband's side.

"Ah Leeteuk hyung, before you go, just wondering...why would you want to watch a romantic movie with Donghae hyung?" He couldn't answer, and this made Bom laugh hard.


[At a coffee shop]

Leeteuk knew that he couldn't appear at their next date, especially when he already told them that he coincidentally happened to be there at the same time. So instead of sending himself, he sent Bom's other fanboy.

Bom and Hongki were not wearing disguises, as they enjoyed the anonymity of their band in their environment. With their hands intertwined and both of them too fixated on each others eyes. But the romantic air got interrupted by a familiar suju voice.

"N-noona." When the couple looked at their side they saw a geeky looking guy with huge glasses. This guy had an afro-like hairstyle, he also wore a yellow plaid shirt that looked too small for him, blue slacks that had patches on it, and a pair of disheveled brown converse.

"Yes?" she said in a confused manner.

"Ah uhm its me Choi Siwon." the guy whispered and then flattened his hair and took off his big glasses. And eventually they recognized him.

"Choi Siwon what are you doing here?" she asked. He then fixed his goofy look again, and told her that he wanted to try the green tea coffee there.

/*sigh* This is the third time in a row already -_-#/ Hongki thought.

"Errr siwon-ah, me and Hongki are enjoying our date together. I'm hoping that we get to spend more time with each other. " Bom said in a nice tone, hoping that he'd understand that they wanted to be alone.

"Oh? Really?!" he said. When Bom and Hongki nodded eagerly. He then took a chair and sat with the couple. "So what did you guys do today?". Hongki then face palmed himself. Behind them, was  a random guy calling for the waitress. Unfortunately, the waitress tripped on something and ended up accidentally pouring water on Siwon. But not only that happened, when the said waitress tried to avoid landing on the floor, she then ripped his shirt and knocked off the goofy Harry Potter glasses.

"Isn't he from Super Junior?! SUPER JUNIOR FROM KOREA?!!!!" So his disguised was ruined. From his handsome looks, well defined abs, water drenched form, every detail was presented to the girls around the cafe.

"SIWON-SAN!!!!!!" and before Siwon could react, all the girls in the coffee shop were grabbing random things and heading to his direction. Bom and Hongki took that as a sign to sneak out.

"Sorry Siwon-sshi." Bom whispered as both her and Hongki crawled under the tables and eventually out of the cafe shop. Eventually their date's venue ended up turning into Siwon's fan meeting.


[Super Junior hotel room]

When Siwon returned; he was a wreck, his missing shirt was replaced with a green apron and thankfully his blazer which he left in his car. Leeteuk immediately went up to him and asked what happened. "I wasn't able to get her autograph T_T." he then plopped his face on the couch.

"What happened to you?" Siwon then just took out his phone and showed the latest online news. 'Siwon from Super Junior holds a surprise fan meeting at Tea n' Coffee'.

"My disguise failed and everyone noticed me." he said.

"Were you at least able to ruin their date?"

"I think so. But they just left the shop after the hoards of fangirls appeared." he shivered as he remembered the tons of fan girls who flocked him.

"They could have gone to another place after that." Leeteuk said, as he sat beside the other disappointed suju member. After a few minutes of silence Siwon then asked his hyung.

"Why couldn't you have asked her to sign an autograph for me?"

"She's your idol, you should be the one to ask her." he said as he threw a pillow at Siwon.

"Hyung why did you make ruin their date by the way?"

"Hongki is Bom's boyfriend." Leeteuk replied in an annoyed tone. When he looked at Siwon, he would have expected him to either bawl his eyes out or run out to grab a drink, but instead he saw Siwon stand in a determined fashion.

"Hyung you must destroy this relationship. Leeteuk hwaiting!" Leeteuk just giggled at his friend's reaction. "I'll help you. I can take up Bom's schedule by going shopping with her. I can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with her one day, so that Hongki can't spend time with her."

"Pabo you can't even talk or approach her properly." Leeteuk said as he laughed at Siwon's suggestion.


[Plane ride back to Korea]

After every planned activities of super junior were finished Leeteuk and Bom were heading home in their well deserved first class seats. The other Suju members stayed behind to have a vacation there.

"Anneyong." Leeteuk quietly said to the video camera. "We're finally heading home." he then focused the camera on the sleeping Bom, who was curled up on her reclined chair beside him. "She's very tired now." he then took off his jacket and placed it over her shivering form. "Overall the activities in Japan were very tiring. Some of them were regretful, but there were more moments that are definitely spectacular." He then ended the video log by pretending to fall asleep instantly, and then shutting off the camera. When he finished, he then looked at Bom's sleeping figure.

"Bom are you awake?" he slowly her hair.

"Mmm hmmm." she mumbled as she still kept her eyes closed.

"Can I tell you something?"

"If its about WGM, can you just tell me later?" she said lazily.

"Well I-"

On the nights when those stars are shining like tonight

Lady luck is calling us

Shout for me in a beautiful voice like this like this like this

a strong voice sang in the background, and finished with two phrases "Hey Yo! PARK BOM!" - {lyrics of Oh yeah}

When Bom peered at the aisle, she saw her alien label mate. "Top-ssi are you expecting me to sing?" she laughed. When he nodded she then said. "You'll have to pay me first, my voice is very expensive." she said haughtily. He then went close to the pair and gave them hi-fives.

"Ah the new WGM opening song sounds great! Congratulations on that." And though the remark was meant for Bom, he knew he struck something within Leeteuk. Then he followed it up by sounding very chummy with Leeteuk. "Hyung, how is it being married to noona? She's very difficult isn't she?" Leeteuk then ended up laughing at his question.

"Aniya *hits TOP* I'm not that hard to handle!"

"Be careful, you might lose control of her." Top said in a joking manner. And Bom just laughed a long with him.

"Are you going back to Korea too?" she asked.

"De, but I'm at a different section of the plane. Bye guys." he then parted with them, while singing I don't care.

"Aish that guy *giggles*. Ah you were saying *yawns*?"

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep." Leeteuk then tucked her in with his jacket again. He was ready to say how he felt, but since she sounded very tired, he then allowed her to take a nap instead.

Once TOP got to his seat he peered at the contents of his phone, and in it were stolen pictures; one of Bom and Hongki holding hands, and the other, sneaking out of the cafe.


Dun dun dun *dramatic piano effect* evil scheming TOP.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter =^.^=

Oh yeah I have a little spoiler for you guys. If you don't want to find out then don't highlight the next space.

This fic is almost ending. This fic will, at least, be up to chapter 29. Sorry if its not much of a spoiler. =^.~= Don't spoil the others alright

Thanks for reading. Yay!!! 2200+ views =^u^= *jumps around like an idiot*