Don't Talk to Me

Married to a Fan

[WGM house]

Bom never went to the bedroom after listening and observing her fake husband fell asleep. She ended up falling asleep too, and she slept on the floor with her back leaning on the wall. /Ugh what time is it.../. As she slowly lifted herself up, she stood on her tip toes and eyed the sleeping male on the couch. /Good to know that he's a heavy sleeper/. She then made a simple breakfast of sandwhiches for two, and of course a dog bowl full of dogfood for Uksusu. After doing so, she then rushed in getting ready and placed her food in a paperbag and rushed out to the waiting YG van.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG studio]

"Watch out, out out out. Watch out! You can't handle us~" Teddy's music was blazing all over the place, as he continued to listen to the mixture of Bom's voice and the fast melody he created. Once the music softly ended, Teddy signaled Bom a good job.

"Good to know being a housewife doesn't affect your vocals." Teddy praised her as she got out to the recording booth.

"Ah thank you." she said in tired tone. Right now there were no cameramen around her, and all the videocameras were shut off.

"Hmmm...Not wearing any BB cream?" he said in a joking manner, Bom then felt a little self-conscious as she hid her eyebags with her eyes.

"Its not that often that I get to be free from the cameras." She then slumped over and rested on the couch nearby. "I was too lazy to put on some make up. I barely got any sleep." Teddy then asked what happened. "Last night, Leeteuk oppa got mad at me."

"You guys fought?" She just nodded. Though he wanted to prod some more, he knew she wasn't up for answering questions.

"Where are the other girls anyway?"

"They're visiting Goo Hye Sun in her new photo gallery." Bom felt a little disheartened to know that she wasn't with them. "Sorry Bom, you have to work today. Your part of the songs are the only ones missing, and they need to be recorded today. Don't worry though, I'll let you leave early once we're done with the next song."

"Thanks Teddy oppa!" She then grabbed her next lyric sheets and went back to the recording booth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WGM house]

It was already 1:30 in the afternoon, and Leeteuk had just awaken. Though he thought he was going to have to cook something he saw a meal waiting for him on the dining table. /That was nice of her.../. Once he was done he made a few calls to the WGM producer and then to his groupmates, he needed to go back to being the super junior leader.

"Heechul make sure that everyone packed their bags...We'll be meeting Siwon in Tokyo?...Alright." He then headed to their bedroom and started packing almost all of his things. He then busied himself with either doing housework or looking arount the net. Then at around 5pm Bom finally arrived at their abode.

"Oppa? Uksusu?" Bom yelled out as she entered the house. Uksusu immediately ran to meet her other owner and started to put all her attention on the female singer before returning to Leeteuk's side at the couch. "Oppa I brought strawberry ice cream!" she said cheerfully. But what alarmed her was seeing packed bags. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Japan, Super Junior is having a concert in Kyoto. I have to perform with them. I was suppose to tell you yesterday after your little walk."

"Oh so that's why your bags were packed? Are we filming WGM there?" He replied by shaking his head 'no'. "Yah. Don't you want to end this?" She said as he grabbed his arm, before he could leave.

"Why don't you apologize?"

"Fine I'm sorry for coming home late. But I did nothing else wrong."

/Ugh you don't understand! That's not the only reason why I'm mad at you./ He thought, but he said to her "Then I'm not forgiving you.". The rest of the night they stayed in different places of the house. They didn't even bother to have dinner together, since Leeteuk already left before Bom could ask if he wanted to eat anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seoul Airport]

It was almost midnight and Leeteuk had arrived at the airport almost at the same time as the other Super Juniors. When he went out his friends gathered around him and gave him hugs. "How is dictator Heechul treating you?"

"Horrible T_T!!!! Can I live with you and Park Bomsshi instead?" Eunhyuk said as he still clung on to him. Leeteuk could only laugh, as more of the super juniors told him how evil Heechul was.

"It wasn't that bad." Heechul said trying to appear innocent "You should be away more often." he added with a smirk.

"Well I want to be the leader again, so step down second-in-command."

"Arasso." Heechul said, then he tried to peek at the car that Leeteuk used to get there. "Where is Bom? You're wife already divorced you?" he said jokingly.

"She went home late one time. Then I snapped at her. Don't ask anymore." His smile disappeared, and his mood turned sour. Throught the whole ordeal in the airport some of the super juniors tried to cheer him up again. But among the other super juniors, only Heechul couldn't handle looking at his leader.