Super Junior Concert in Japan part 2

Married to a Fan

[On the way back to the hotel]

The crowd went wild at Bom's performance that they asked for an encore. She then sang along with the super junior members to their latest and last song for the night. And of course they also explained the whole WGM show to the fans so that they wouldn't think that they are a real couple. After the concert was done, they then headed to their vans, and upon opening one of the vans Leeteuk was pounced by a very happy and noisy husky. "You brought the bear o_o?"

"I didn't want to leave our daughter all alone at the house." she giggled. The other suju members then came over as well and started to pet Uksusu. One suju member though was a bit shy to go over to them.

"Siwon-ah get over here." Leeteuk called, and he did follow his leader's order. "I formally introduce you to 2ne1's Park Bom." Both of them bowed to each other and Siwon hesitantly held out his hand for a handshake.

"Isn't this a little too formal *shakes his hand*?" she giggled at their introduction.

"Ah I'm a fan." Siwon said shyly. She then smiled and thanked him. He felt like he was on cloud 9 when she smiled at him, And just before he could ask for an autograph he noticed that he didn't have a paper or pen for her to write on. Then suddenly the suju group already wanted to leave.

"Oh don't worry Siwon you can ask me tomorrow, I'm going to stay here until you guys go back to Korea too." she reassured him.Bom and Leeteuk headed for one van, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were going to follow them as well.

"Hey the both of you are going to suffer at the same van with us." Kangin said as he grabbed the two.

"Hyung! Noona take us with you!" Eunhyuk yelled out loud. But Leeteuk ignored him and just shut the door of the van close.

"You have to suffer with us. Dictator Heechul hyung has requested that we start fanning him and to sing SNSD songs on the trip back." He then dragged the two suju members with him.

[At Leeteuk and Bom's van]

"Cheonsa I have a gift for you~!" Bom said excitedly, then she grabbed a paperbag that was hidden under the seat. When he opened it he saw two things: A plush toy of a girl and boy, and pink pajamas. The pink pajamas were covered in strawberry patterns. And the plush toy of a girl and boy were holding hands.

"What are these for?"

"Well the pajamas are of course for sleeping, which you seem to do a lot. Eh must be because of your age ^_^." he then pretended to be pissed and gave back her gift. "Oppa~ oh you now I'm just kidding." He then laughed a bit and took back his gift. "I asked CL to make this one *points at the plushies*. I'm sure you remember this." As Leeteuk looked closely at the dolls he noticed their outfits. "Yup, this one is you *points at the girl doll* and this one is me *points at the guy doll*."

"When I look at this I definitely won't forget about our trip to the ice cream shop." then both of them laughed.

"Cheonsa do you want to crossdress again when we go out for crepes?"

"Ah I think that we should keep that experience memorable by only doing that once." she then just stuck out her tongue at him, because she knew that he was trying to talk his way out of it. Then out of his tiredness he slowly leaned on Bom's shoulder and falls asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At the hotel]

By the time they arrived the hotel, Leeteuk was being nudged awake "Oppa we're at your hotel now. Oppa!". And once he did he was also greeted by the sight of the cameramen filming them again. Once he stretched out he held on Bom's hand and tried to bring her with him outside of the van, but instead she looked at him oddly and didn't budge from her seat. "We're not staying in the same hotel."

"Where's your hotel?"

"Mine is 7 blocks away from your's. Me and Uksusu can't stay here since there's a not pets allowed policy here." he then looked at her disappointedly.

"But we still need to catch up on things." he tried her pouting method on her, but he didn't succeed, since she pushed him out of the van and said that she'd call him once she gets to her hotel. "Good Bam {goodnight} Jagiya~!" he then waved goodbye.

While they were driving off to Bom's hotel, the videocamera was still filming her "Me and Leeteuk oppa actually fought a few days ago. This was during 2ne1's preparation for our new comeback, Heechul oppa wanted to bring me along with him to Japan so that I would sing for him on the concert, and it actually took us a long time to fix everything, and this made me go home late. And I guess Leeteuk got mad at since I made him wait and that he got worried." she then continued telling the whole story, and while she was talking about it, she facial expression started to appear sad. "I didn't want to back down, because my pride was on the line. But it feels really awful when a person who cares about you just stops caring..." After that she, turned back to her perky self and started to talk to Uksusu in funny ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Super Junior Room]

After he ate dinner with his friends, he then readied for bed, but before he went to his bedroom, he opened the videocamera and started showing the gifts that he got for Bom. "Hello everyone we just finished our second to the last concert and its also my birthday right now. Ah I feel so old *starts hitting his own back *. Anyway look at what my wife got me...Tada! *he showed his outfit* My new strawberry pajamas. Does it look nice?" Then he started modelling his outfit. "And lastly she also got me this one *shows the plushies* They are actually holding hands. look!" While he was showing every little detail of the gift Heechul came up to him and Leeteuk then explained what he was going to show off for WGM.

"Wow this looks really nice." Heechul said as he examined the dolls."Eh? I don't remember Bom noona having blonde hair?"

"She doesn't" He said a little bit nervously. "This is just suppose to represent her. She got this for me to remember our husband and wife, and friendship." Heechul just looked at him at disbelief and sarcastically said that he believed him. "If you don't believe me, then don't." and he quickly said good night to the videocamera and ran for his room, since he had a feeling that Heechul might order the sujus to attack him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Super Junior concert area]

Early in the morning, everyone showed up to change certain parts of the concert, the song line up would still the same as the last concert, but the only difference was that Bom didn't sing I want you back, and instead sang an english version of Don't Cry with Kyuhun, and then for the last song they would have a choreographed scene where Bom rejects everyone except Leeteuk.

"Bom first you should look interested in Yesung. So you go here and then you..." The manager of Super Junior was helping them make the choreography. "While that is happening Leeteuk will always try to get to Park Bom, so until the last stanza, you guys have to keep Leeteuk away.". Once they were told that, some of the super junior members flashed a mischeivous smile at their leader. Bom could hardly concentrate on her acting as she saw her angel being roughly pushed or carried like a baby.

"Yah! You guys should stop, my wife can't act properly if you treat your hyung like this."

"She'll get used to it." Shindong said as he continued to carry Leeteuk on his shoulder.

"Alright let's take a break, and then we'll do both the singing and the acting next!" yelled the manager.

Then for the rest of the day and afternoon was full of choreography and laughs. And Siwon still being unable to ask for an autograph since he was still being told to do that next time.

Now during the actual concert. After suju performed their 10th song. Kyuhun was left alone in the stage with a steady mellodic beat resonating, then Kyuhun started the song.

Love seems to change so easily
In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left
Gotta let you go
And please don’t cry

Then Bom shows up from a secret door and sings the next stanzas. And while she was singing she went closer to Kyuhun and kept singing while having a pained expression in her face.

I guess I was not really the person for you
I couldn’t hold back my stupid heart
Which pained you
And please don’t cry

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Kyuhun then sings again, but this time he withdraws away from Bom.

Everyday we are blinded by our anger
What we were fighting about every minute
I cried every night
Baby I cried

Bom then sings back.

All the long nights
I stayed up late crying
I spent them all alone
Baby I cried

Here is the end for the both of us
And until the world would allow our love then

Then both of them sang the chorus together, while both of the were sadly looking away from each other. And the whole audience was entranced by the two main vocalists.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

Then Bom quickly looks back at Kyuhun and sang the next part with a lot of emotion, that tears started to fall from her eyes.

Sometimes, when tears come to me
I remember our beautiful memories
I hope that you won’t be hurt more
And please don’t cry

The suju members back stage were mesmerized and in awe of Bom, especially Siwon who was very concentrated on her acting performance. Then Kyuhun accompanied her again in the chorus.

It’s okay baby please don’t cry
This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

When the song ended an immediate puff of smoke overlapped the two of them, and in a flash of a few seconds Bom disappeared from the view of the audience.

Once she passed through the secret compartment, she then headed to her dressing room to get ready for the final song; she was going to sing along with the Suju members. But before she could get there she saw someone with a very large boquet of yellow roses head her way. Thinking that it wasn't for her, she was about to dodge the person but this backfired and she ended up tripping and falling on top of the boquet carrier. "I'm really sorry."

"Uhm...I-it's okay Park B-bomsshi." a hesitant voice answered. "Uhm these flowers are for you." Bom's view of the guy was blocked by the flowers, that is until the said guy parted it to the side to let her see him. "I'm Ft. Island's Lee Hongki and I'm your biggest fan." he said as he flashed her a bright smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay finally Bom and Hongki meets =^.^=. He'll be appearing more in the next chapters.

Thanks for reading =^.^= and please do comment or request about anything in the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------