2ne1 Interview & a call for YG

Married to a Fan

Hi guys here is a legend to understand how the story goes

"blah blah blah" - person talking

*action* - person doing a specific action

/blah blah blah/ - person's thoughts

[ place ] - setting

there you go enjoy the fanfic =^.^=

 


[2ne1 Interview]

At a live interview you can hear Cl say her famous introduction, "Hey What's up we 2ne1!!!"

And the interview commenced with questions varying from what they feel like when they're perfroming to what they do in their everyday life. The interviewer then asked Bom "Park Bom sshi I heard that it would be your birthday in a few days, what present would you like to receive?"

Before she could answer minzy said, "That's easy she'll want a boyfriend.", to that reply Bom slapped Minzy in her shoulder.

"But its true, she'd usually say something like "Hyyul I want a boyfriend, coz I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely" Cl interjected. "Or she would grab her stuff toy and keep kissing it and say 'How many kisses will it take for you to transform into a boyfriend?". And this caused all of the to laugh heartily.

"Park bomsshi is that true?"

"Yes its true" she then smiled shyly.

"How about a husband?"

"Ohh~ that would be even better ^__^!"

"What do you want your husband to be like?"

"Omo...I'm actually not sure what to say *blushes*...But I guess I want a husband who can be as adorable as Kang-ho dong, and as charming as Hong-suk chun." Bom said proudly.

"Unnie why them?!"

"Aigoo here she goes again." Sandara said. And they started laughing again.

"But honestly, I want a husband that would always be supportive of me and would never make me cry."

 


[Meanwhile a phonecall conversation was happening at YG's place]

"Ah hello Yang-goonsshi this is the producer from the tv show We Got Married, and we would like to ask if one of your girls in 2ne1 can participate in our show."

"I'm afraid I think I should decline the offer, the girl's are pretty busy this time of the year."

"But Yang-goonsshi think of the publicity it could make for the company. I know a lot of our former cast members became very well known because of the show."

"Oh alright but Cl and Minzy can't be a part of this, they stil have a 2 year ban of no dating or boyfriends. But I think I can talk to the manager about fixing Dara's schedule."

"Oh, but we're more concerned if Park Bomsshi is busy."

"You want Park bom? Why her? She's better in terms of singing rather than acting."

"But the fans just love her so much during 2ne1tv; she's so full of energy, and very silly and funny too, we want her to show case her 8-D personality. And the couple we want to portray is a comedic couple, so we'd like it if she could be the bride."

" If that's the kind of couple you want to portray, I'm sure Park Bom would be a great bride for We Got Married. Now who is the groom in mind?"

"We still haven't clarified with his agency if they would allow him to join the cast."

" Would the groom even want to be married to our Park Bom? I wouldn't allow her to be casted with someone who wouldn't even want to be with her." YG said in a serious tone.

"Ah that won't be a problem we assure you." the producer said in a hurry, if YG starts using a serious tone, he's most likely going to decline. "When we first told him who we were going to pair him with, he said he'd give his left leg just to be with her. hehehehe...", though he said that to lighten YG's mood, he simply made no reaction that said he was amused. "Ah don't worry Yang-goonsshi, he is also very reliable and well known by the media, and not only does he like her he would make sure to take care of her too."

"Make sure that he does. Arasso I'll sign any of the necessary paper work and contracts. But before that, I'd really like to know who the groom is."