Junsu's girl

You are my only one
You felt someone hugging you from behind a pair of muscular arms " yeobo" Junsu place his head on your shoulder and kiss your cheek. "Ah!" As Junsu open his mouth you feed him. And he help you bring the fruits out. Just this moment 2PM came back from their shoot." Hyung why are you not resting?" Junho touch Junsu's forehead. " i am alright" Junsu grinned. "Hyung why are you so happy?" Junho ask curiously. " oh! You guys are back" "~~~~~~~!!!" 2PM EXCLAIMED. " what are you doing here?" Wooyoung scratch his head. " oh i came her to visit Junsu" smile at Wooyoung. "~~~~~~~~~ ahh! What did you feed Junsu? He has been smiling since we came back!" Nichkhun looked at Junsu carefully. " i didnt!" " but hyung he..." wooyoung scratch his head again. " i am in love!" Junsu suddenly shout. "MUH?!!" 2PM EXCLAIMED! Junsu glanced at you and suddenly " orhh!! You guys are dating?" Junho exclaimed! Your face blushed when you sat beside Junsu and he hug your waist. "Hyung how can you!" Chansung pointed at Junsu! " what?!" Junsu look at you. " Unnie you cheat my feelings!" "Muh?!" Junsu looked at you. " i never!" "Hyung i was just playing!" Chansung grinned. " Yah! I almost gpt angry with ~~~~~~~~~ !" You giggled. "Yah! How can you laugh!" Junsu poked your waist. You ran behind Taecyeon for protection. 2PM laugh and called you "Unnie". You got embrassed but happy. Junsu walked towards you , grab your wrist and went to his room. Closed the door and pushed you on his bed and goes on top of you tugged your hair behind your ear and say" I love my girl" and gently his lips on yours and you wrapped your arms on his neck to pull him closer and his hand beside your head so that he wont fall on you. Then you sit up " I need to go" " why?" Junsu held you back. " i cant stay right?" Packing your bag ready to leave.." who says you cant?" "I dont have any pyjamas" Junsu hand over his long sleeve to you " you can wear this" smile at you. He really wants you to stay overnight with him. " okay then i will sray for tonight" Junsu hugs you and kisses you again. This time Chansung open the door and " hyung! Unnie! Omo!! Mianhae mianhae! " You and Junsu broke apart and pretend nothing happen. " Hyung! JYP arrived!! Quickly!" " wait here" peck your lips again before meeting JYP.