CF

You are my only one
------------------ 3 hours later you are at JYP studio. You are doing a commercial with 2AM. Just You and Seulong. The rest of your members are in another commercial. You and Seulong are doing a skincare product CF. Fliming the CF You happen to be in the bathroom " YEOBO! " he peep through the door and smile at you. " Wae?" You smile back. " Yeobo, what facial wash are you using?" " i am using Loreal" and you start saying your verse. After that you walk out and Seulong hugged you from behind and poke your cheek " Yeobo, your face is so radiant, many people say i have a perfect wife." He kiss your cheek and the CF ended. "OKAY! That is a wrap up! Good Job ~~~~~~~ and Seulong." You and Seulong hi-five. " ~~~~~~~ wanna go for a drink to celebrate our first CF together?" " sure." " okay let's go" On the way to the pub in 2AM's limo you text Junsu.* Junsu Shii i am done, going for a drink with Seulong at Star Pub.* A few minutes later, you arrived and you recieved a text, * well baby, i am at Star Pub with 2PM & 2AM.* " Seulong shii, are we meeting 2AM & 2PM? " " yes! Junsu says he wants to introduce his girl to us." You swallowed your saliva - ermm i am his girl.- you thought to yourself.