Sweet Couple

You are my only one

You are siting on a couch in the studio. While waiting for Junsu, you took out your ipod and plug in your earpiece. Junsu came out of the dressing room with Junho and Taecyeon. Junho saw you siting down and elbowed Junsu. " Hyung.. ~~~~~~ noona is there." he pointed at you.  

  kim-junsu.jpg

he was tidying his hair when he caught a glimpse of you. Siting down with your legs cross. He smirked to himself. * Maybe i should scare her?* he tip toe behind you. And close your eyes from behind.

"Boo.." Junsu whispered at your ear. You took his hand off and turn to look at him. You look at him from head to toe. * Well he looks cute and hot* you smirked.

" What's wrong? something on my face or am i just too handsome?" he bent down and kiss your forehead. " No babo. i just think you look kinda of cute in this attire." you smile at him. He blushed. " Come on lets go.. i am hungry" You pouted and drag him to the exit sign. He waved back to Junho and Taecyeon then followed you. He loves being drag by you.

 

The two boys stood there with crossed arms. " Hyung and ~~~~~~ noona are a sweet couple dont you think? hyung." Junho elbowed Taecyeon and smirked." i wish i have a girl like ~~~~~ noona, innocent looking type but hot in the same way. i really envy Hyung." he walked back into the dressing room. And start to rush the others. *They are a sweet couple.* Taecyeon smile to himself and walked back to the dressing room too.