Shocked

You are my only one
--------------------- After a few hours, 2PM just came back from training " WOW! hyung! You can cook?!" Chansung saw Junsu bringing out food. " Yah! Dont start eating when your hyung i haven start!" He lightly punch Chansung arm, when Chansung was about to pick a kimchi. " hyung did you really cook all of this?!!" Wooyoung look at the food then Junsu. Just then you came out taking off the apron and let your hair down. All of their jaw dropped. " WOW! hyung! That Godesses is.... ~~~~~~~~~?!" You bowed and greet them. " you guys are back. I will go and change my clothes." You winked at Junsu,peck his lips and went to Junsu's room and change into your pink tee and tights. Your tee is abit short so it can expose abit of your tummy. When you came out, their jaw dropped when you sat down. Junho swallowed his saliva and look at you head to toe * WOW! am i dreaming or this hot girl is real?!* Junsu smile at you " ~~~~~~~ ah.. sit down." You sat beside him and smile back. " WOW hyung, how did ~~~~~~~ came back? And she became a....ermmm..babe?!" Wooyoung his spoon as he look at you. " Yah! Stop looking at her!" He points his spoon at Wooyoung and all of them laugh. ---------------- " so hyung, when is she going to meet Miss A?? She hasnt meet them yet." Nichkhun asked. " hmmm.. when are you free?" Junsu hold your hand. " i wil be kinda of busy for CFs, interviews, dramas, and my latest mv." " whao! So many? Are you guys going live?" Chansung said with his mouth full.. you laughed. " maybe next next month." " oh! Hyung! Manager says that we will be doing a CF with Dreamstar." " really?!" You exclaimed just then your manager called. " ~~~~~~~ ah you will be doing a CF with 2PM next month. Just to tell you in advanced so prepare yourself and your members." " yes! I will bye!" You screamed after you hung the phone!. " why so happy?!" " we, dreamstar are really doing a CF with you guys" Junsu eyes widened. All of them are so happy they will be shooting a CF with Godesses. Wooyoung and Junho laughed to themselves.