Aren't you.....YUNHEE?

You are my only one

It has been 6 months since Junsu fell in love you. You and Junsu are more loving than before. He will always take you out on dates. As days pass your band becomes famous. One day, you had a comeback on Inkiyago. You are in the dressing room touching up your make-up while your members are playing while waiting for your band turn.

Your manager came in and announced that you guys are next. The rest of your members and you went out to prepare. Took your mics and head for the stage. Many people are cheering. You and your members did really well. You and your members bowed and thank the auidence.

"YEAH!!!!!" all of you shouted. You are walking towards the restroom when you heard someone called your name. " Well well well look who do we have here?" You slightly turn your head to the right and saw a really y lady leaning against the wall. " Do i know you?" you tilt your head. She cross her arms and walked towards you. " Hmmm... looks like you don't recongnise me huh? ~~~~~~~~..." she lightly patted your cheek.

 *Wait that voice sounds familar..* " Recall anyone my dear? hmm??" she leaned closer to you. " You look familar... are you my fan?" "SHEESH!! do i even look like your fan huh? You dont even belong to Junsu." She leaned back and walked around you. "You look.. much prettier huh? dont you? cant even remember me? acting blur or what?" "WAIT!! aren't... you..... YUNHEE???" Your eyes widened. She smirked. "Clever girl. You know why do i come back? Well.. i have something i forgotten.." Her eyes grew wider.

"I came to take back what is mine." You tilt your head slightly. " What...do..y..o..u mea..nn?" "Aisshh! are you stupid or what? You stole my boyfriend! that is what i came back for!" " JUNSU?" Your eyes widened. " Yes!! 6 months ago if you didnt appear in front of Junsu. We could have gotten married by now! I HATE YOU!!!!" "MUH? Married?" "yes! if you didnt seduce him we would have gotten married"

"But Junsu never mention about any ex girlfriend he has..how come?" " Why would he even want to mention it to you? You ! i will get my revenge on you soon. just you wait!" she starts walking away but you grabbed her arm. " Yunhee why?" " Why should i even tell you. And if you warn Junsu about this, i will not spare his or your life! YOU UNDERSTAND?!" You froze.

 She starts walking away. "Oh! by the way.. i am in the same company as Junsu oppa! i can get hold of him sooner." She flip her hair and walked off. Your eyes followed her till she disapper. * OH NO! what am i going to do? Otoke? Junsu...*