Just for you

You are my only one
The next day, your manager rang you up "~~~~~ah, where are you? Do you know that you have a photoshoot? " You rubbed your eyes and look at Junsu beside you sleeping like a baby and smile " Manager Oppa, ermm what time?" " 1pm sharp." You look at the clock and smile " Oppa, there is still time i will be there at 1pm sharp" just then Junsu woke up and saw you talking on the phone. Junsu hugged your waist from behind and placed his head on your shoulder " Oppa, goodbye" you hung up the phone " Yeobo! Good morning" his lips gently peck yours when you turn to his face. " good morning i have to go" you his cheek. "Why?" He grab your wrist dont want to let go. " i have a photoshoot later" you smile at him grab your bag and walk out. "At SM?" he followed behind you. " ermm not sure.." you wore your heels and your coat. " okay call me when you are done" " dont you have schedule?" " ermmm.. i am not sure" he rubbed the back of his neck. " okay i will call you once i am done." You peck his lips once again and went off. " Hyung.." Junsu turned around looking at Junho rubbing his eyes. " did we woke you guys up?" Junsu walk towards Junho. " nahh.. btw where is ~~~~~~~~ah?" Junho start looking around for you. " she went off. She has a photoshoot later" Junsu poured a cup of water and sat on the sofa. " Hyung.. did you guys..ermm.. did that?" Junsu stare at him. " YAH! am i that sort of person?" Junho grinned at Junsu. " maybe.." and he ran back to his room while Junsu ran after him. While you drove back to your apartment, you saw a bouquet of roses at your door. You were thinking - could it be?" You pick it up and read the note * Just for you, Love Taecyeon* Your eyes widened..- TAEC...TAECYEON? He is kinda of cute.- and went in to your apartment to shower and get ready.