My girl

You are my only one
"How did you know i am ill?" Junsu sat down beside you. " well Chansung told me earlier when i was having my break at SM." Smile at Junsu. " what else did he tell you?! " asking curiously "well he told me how you got sick and the incident 6 months ago" you looked around the dorm. " muh?! He did?!" His eyes widended. " yep! " you were amazed by how neat a boy dorm is. " so... you know that i love you?" Looked away. " yes i know" looked away too and blushed. " so what do you think of me?" Shift nearer to you. " cute, gentle, kind, handsome, charming....." tapping your knee while confessing to him. " no not that.." " then?" " what do you think if i become...your boyfriend?" looked at you with his charming eyes. Suddenly you stand up " i have not forgiven you yet! Dont ever think of it" walk towards the basket of fruits. " i am so sorry i did not mean to say it out... i am..." before Junsu could say the word sorry you placed your fingers on his lips " you are forgiven" You smile at him and took the fruits to the kitchen. Junsu managed to grab your wrist and pull you to his chest " OMO! " then Junsu placed his fingers on your lips " shhh! Am i really forgiven?" You and Junsu's eyes met and Junsu hug your waist bring you nearer to him your hands on his chest Even before you could say a word he leaned in and gently kiss your lips. Your eyes widened and pushing him away but Junsu is too strong to push away. But you like the way he kisses you and you can feel that he is smiling when kissing you so your arms wrapped around his waist and kiss deeply. Both of you kiss till you are out of breadth. But Junsu still hugs your waist " i love you" and gently peck your lips again. " i love you too" and hug him tightly. Then you let go of him " i am going to cut fruits" and wink at him. But Junsu got hold of your hand " i am sick.." he gave you a sad face. " why? I am gonna cut for you sit down okay?" "Yes baby" smile at you and walked to the sofa.