WAIT!!

You are my only one
---------------------- The next day, you wore your white dress ,red coat and pink heels. You even prepared lunch box for Junsu. You applied apple lip gloss because the rasberry one ran out and you went to visit 2PM's dorm. You hop into your red sports car and drove. You are hoping Junsu dosent train when his knee is injured. You parked your car and went to the elevator. You got nervous and press 12. " ~~~~~~~~~~ dont be nervous! It is not like the first time you are meeting him right?" You smile and the elevator reach 12. You walked out and rang the door bell. Then the door swing open " oh! ~~~~~~~ ah! Come in! " Junsu' eyes widened when he saw the way you dressed. *WOW! Hot angel!* he thought to himself and smile. You placed the food down and sat on the sofa. " Junsu." You pat on the sofa seat beside you. " what!" He sat opposite you. " are...you still mad at me?" " of course! You cared for Seulong i never see you get so agitated for me before!" He crossed his arms and looked away. " I am sorry. I guess i should go" Tears welled up you eyes. You quickly grabbed your bag and coat and ran out of the door. " ~~~~~~~~! ~~~~~~~~! " Junsu took his coat and ran after you. You reached the lobby hid behind pillar bend down and cried.- i should not have come! I am a troublemaker!- you slapped your forehead.