Dating already?

You are my only one

After your concert in Paris, you head back to hotel. You throw yourself on the bed. 'Phew! that was a long and unforgettable night huh ladies?" Park Eun threw herself on the bed with her hands behind her head. "Yeah! right, i am all worn out." you shut your eyes. " Well Unnie, you did really well today!" Park Eun sat beside you. You sighed *I really miss you Junsu* "We should sleep now. It is kinda of late already. We are leaving tomorrow." You stood up and head for the bathroom.

You leaned against the sink and look into the mirror and started crying. *Junsu, i really miss you.*

---------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Let's go! We don't wanna be late for our photoshoot!!" Wooyoung jumping around the living room. "Yah! Yah! i am coming." Junsu walked out with a coat. 2PM members are in the van on the way to JYPE Entertainment. Junsu plug-in his earpiece into his iphone and his wallpaper appear. He hasn't changed his wallpaper since the both of you broke up. He gently touched his phone while the music play. *~~~~~~~~~~, how are you i really miss you.* He leaned back against the car seat and shut his eyes. Junho and Taecyeon saw, they looked at each other ,shook their heads and sighed.

When they arrived at JYPE, they head for the studio. They got ready for the shoot. Make-up, hair and so on......

Just then, Yunhee walked in with 7 cups of Starbucks. "Oppa!" she quickly put down the drinks and hugged Junsu's arm. "Yah! what are you doing?!" Junsu yanked her arm off. Yunhee slightly pouted and crossed her arms. * KIm Junsu, i will make you fall for me!* She started handing out the cups of coffee. All of the accepted, except for Junsu and Taecyeon. Junsu rolled his eyes and walked away. Taecyeon just walked off.

---------------------------------------------------

"AHHH!!! It's Dreamstar!" a fan girl shouted "OMO! it is ~~~~~~~~ gyaaa!!! she is so pretty." another fan girl shireked. You walked out of the departure hall with your members and into a black van. "Phew! Those fans are killing me!" Chun Mi complain while fixing her brown, silky hair. "They love us!" Park Eun waved back to the fans. You took off your sunglasses and giggled at your childish members. Your manager hand you a newspaper and you quickly browse through.

Your eyes widened. "Unnie, gwenchana?" Chun Mi look at the newspaper. "2PM KIm Junsu dating with Go Yunhee from JYPE?" Chun Mi screamed. You covered your ears. "Chun Mi!" "Mianhae, Unnies i just....otoke?!" she look at the newspaper again. "Unnie it is in the headlines! but how?!" Park Eun glance at the newspaper the back to you. You let out a sigh. *Guess Junsu and Yunhee are dating already?*

 

 

 

FYI:

Dreamstar is the name of the band you are in. In this story. Hope you guys enjoy. I will update as fast as possible!(: 

Comment and Subscribe!:D