Interview starts

You are my only one

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Minsu. Today i have with me a girl group who is very famous both in Korea and Japan. Yes it is Dreamstar. Let's welcome them!"

 

"Ne, Anneyonghaseyo, we are Dreamstar." You and your members say in harmony.

 

"So i heard you girls just came back from Japan after you concert a few days ago. How was your concert?"

 

"Ne it was very fun and the atmosphere there is really high. We recieve lots of gifts at the airport when we reached there." Park Eun explained. You and Chun Mi nod your head.

 

"Oh! so i heard that your fan club is called Dreamer right?"

 

"Ne, we decided because our band is Dreamstar so yeah.." you said

 

"Ah~~.. so let's go to some personal qusetions, so i wanna ask what is your ideal type of guy? Let's start with Chun Mi" The host pointed to Chun Mi.

 

 

"Ne.. ermmm.. my type of guy..hmmm my ideal type is Chang Jo from Teen Top."

 

"Oh~! so now Park Eun what is yours?"

 

"My ideal type is Donghae from Super Junior" Park Eun blushed.

 

"Ah~ hahas! Okay let's move to ~~~~~~~~. what about you?"

 

"Me? ermm my ideal type.. Taecyeon from 2PM.. yup" Chun Mi and Park Eun eyes widened a little.

 

"Oh~! okays well lets move on to your idol life do you like it? do you regret coming into this industry?"

 

"No we don't. when we were trainees we thought of quiting because it is really very hard and diffcult. Chun Mi landed in the hospital twice because of low stamina but now she improve alot. Park Eun and me too. You sai. "Ne!" Chun Mi and Park Eun said in harmony.

 

"i can see you girls getting along quite well since you girls debut to become so famous"

 

"Ne.."

 

"Okay we come to the end of the interview for dreamstar. Gamsahamnida!" The host bowed her head and smile.  

 

 

"Ne! Gamsahamnida!" The 3 of you bowed your head together.

 

 

" We will bring you more about Korea after the break."

 

The director gave signal. "3,2,1 cut"

 

"Ne! gamsahamnida. You've work hard." The 3 of you bow and thank the camera and production crew.