1st CF

You are my only one
---------------------- Days, week after you and Junsu patch back, it was soon the photoshoot for the commercial, you and your members were excited and your band has a newcomer. Her name is Park Min soo. She is cute lovable but she fell in love with Junsu. " Anneyeong, Oppa Unnie i am Min Soo nice to meet you!" She bowed 90 degrees and glance at Junsu's charming face and giggled. On the day of the photoshoot. The theme for the shoot is marrige. When you came out of the dressing room, all of their jaws dropped. Especially Junsu. They wanted to take with you but the producer paired you and Junsu. But Min Soo wants to be with Junsu. " PD unnie! I want to be with Junsu oppa!" She begged the producer but she ignored and carried on. So Min Soo is with Taecyeon. You saw Min Soo feeling uncomfortable with Taecyeon so you told the producer that you will change partner with her. The producer nooded and carried on with the shoot. " Min Soo ah... you and partner with Junsu shii while i partner Taecyeon shii" you smile at her. " Komawo unnie!" She hugged Junsu's arm but Junsu felt uncomfortable. He looked at you smiling to Taecyeon and wiping his sweat. He felt jealous as if you are really going to get engaged with Taecyeon. Taecyeon smiled at you." You look gorgeous today. ~~~~~~~ ah" " So other days i am not pretty?" You pouted. Taecyeon smile and pinch your cheek." No! You are pretty everday" " ~~~~~~~~~ and Taecyeon your turn!!" The producer walked towards the both of you. You and Taecyeon took your places and start taking. Junsu stood there and look at You and Taecyeon being so close together. There is one he has to carry you bridal style. And another back hug. And another both of your nose together. And another Taecyeon has to kiss your forehead. Junsu couldn't take and grabbed Min Soo's wrist and walked towards the camera. Yiu and Taecyeon took a rest. He got you a bottle of water while you touch up your make-up. You smile at him and he smile back. You saw Junsu feeling uncomfortable with Min Soo while Min Soo was tugging his arm. He felt pissed. You walked over to the producer and told her that she will take over Min Soo as she is inexperienced. As you are talking to the producer. " YAH! OPPA CAN YOU COOPERATE!" Min Soo shouted and stormed off she told the manager she quit being a star when no one cooperate with her. Junsu beamed with glee but sighed because he dosent have a partner.