Fight

You are my only one
As you and Seulong walked in you got nervous.- why didnt he tell me he ws going to introduce me to the rest of JYP. Aissh he is going to get it from me!- " ~~~~~ ah, are you okay? You look pale you want to go home?" He took your hand and look you in the eyes. " yes Seulong shii i am alright let's go" you swallowed your saliva hard as Seulong drag you to sit with the rest. " Hyung!" Nichkhun called Seulong. " ah! Hi guys!" He waved at the guys. " oh! ~~~~~~~!" Chansung called you. Seulong eyes widened and look at you. " you know them?" You faked a smile. " yes...i am....ermmm.." " hyung! You are back" Jo Kwon shouted. Your eyes widened. Junsu sat down and looked at you. "~~~~~~~" you smile at Junsu. "Junsu, where is your girl?" He looked around. " oh let me introduce this is ~~~~~~~~~ my CF partner. Beautiful huh?" Seulong smile at you, you faked back a smile. " ermm hyung, actually.. The girl beside you is Hyung's girl" Junsu nooded, you nooded. " oh gosh i am so sorry Junsu i didnt know" Seulong bowed to you and gladly ask you to sit beside Junsu. He hugged your shoulder.The rest of 2AM looked at you head to toe " yah hyung, your girlfriend is hot!" Junsu winked at Jo Kwon and smile at you. You faked a smile and gulped down your drink. -------------------- After drinking, most of them were a little tipsy but you are wide awake because you can drink alot without going drunk. Junsu couldnt drink much so he is awake. Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung were tipsy so the driver of 2PM drove them back to the dorm and you walked away to get your car. " let me send you home" Junsu grabbed your wrist. " no need i have my car i can go back myself" You yanked away his hand and walked off. " what is wrong with you?" He grabbed your arm but you yanked it away again. " next time you want to introduce me to your JYP members tell me, you know how embrassed i was in front of Seulong!" You yelled at him " dont make decision yourself!" " you only cared about Seulong you dont even care about me!" He grabbed your shoulder. " if i dnt care about you, i would not talk to you right now!!" You yanked his hand off your shoulder, walked to your car, open the door went in threw your bag behind, slam the door and drove off. Junsu watched you drove off, he felt bad he think to himself - i am sorry ~~~~~ ah i just to excited to tell you but you message me seulong brought you here. I am sorry please forgive me- and he drove his car back to his dorm. You are thinking - was i too harsh back there? Maybe i was but.... he is at fault why should i apologise? -You hit your steering wheel and press the acclerator hard.