I Love You

You are my only one
Junsu rushed down to the lobby, and walk out. He saw your car " so she hasnt leave yet." He run and look all over for you. But he cant find you. He call you and suddenly he heard your ringtone. " ~~~~~~~~? " he went to a pillar and saw you squat hugging your knees. He kneel down and hold your hands " ~~~~~~~ ah" you yanked his hand and ran to your car. " ~~~~~~~~! Wait!" He ran after and managed to grabbed your wrist before you enter the car." What?!" You yanked off his hand and rubbed away your tears. " Mianhae ~~~~~~~ ah" he hold your hand and pull you to his chest. You hit his arm " Babo! " you place your head on his shoulder. He place his behind your head. You pulled back " humph! I wont forgive you." And you walk back to the dorm. Both of you kept quiet in the elevator and you walked out first. You knew the password and you enter. Junsu entered after you and hugged your waist from behind." ~~~~~~ah" you pulled his hand away from your waist and sat on the sofa. Junsu grinned as he look at your back - i will make you forgive me!- Junsu sat beside you, leaned in. His lips was away from yours by a few centimetres. You place your finger on his lips and push him away. " Dont even think i can forgive you by kissing me!" You stood up and he grabbed your wrist. " well then you dont have to!" He yanked you back down on the sofa and carried you ' bridal style' and went to his roo, close the door with his leg and place you gently on his bed. " Junsu shii isnt your knee injured?" You pointed at his knee when he got on top of you. " yes but it is better when you are around!" He winked at you and place his hands beside your head so he wont crash onto you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. " I Love You" Junsu said and gently peck your lips. " I Love You too" you pull him nearer to you. " so will you forgive me?" You whispered " yes i will" and he kiss your lips passionately.