Worried

You are my only one

After practice, you, Chun MI and Park Eun head back to the dorm. The dorm is big for the 3 of you. So each of you have a room on your own. You returned to your room and pushed yourself on your bed. Lying down with your stomach on the bed. Chun Mi and Park Eun were bathing. You sat up and held out your phone. Looking at your wallpaper, Junsu pouting. You smile and place your thumb on Junsu face. * Junsu ah.. i am sorry. In order to keep you safe i have to be quiet. i am really sorry.* A tear dropped on your phone screen. You couldn't control and start crying softly so that Chun Mi and Park Eun won't hear you.

You hugged your knee and start crying.

-------------------------------------------------

IN YOUR DORM

The following day, you and your members didnt have anything on so you guys stayed at the dorm. "Unnie, wake up.' Chun Mi shook you and pull of your blanket. She saw your eyes are swollen. " Unnie gwenchana? what happened? why did you cry?" you pulled your pillow over your head. " Ani.. , Chun Mi ah. i have no appetite i dont wanna eat." " But Unnie....Arraso." she knew she cant talk sense to you so she walked out and shook her head. "Where is Unnie?" Park Eun saw Chun MI shaking her head. "Unnie says she has no appetite so she dosen't want to eat.." she sighed and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------

2PM"S DORM

"YAH! Hyung wake up! " Wooyoung shook Taecyeon. " Sheesh! okok i am awake.." Taecyeon sat up and rubbed his eyes. Wooyoung slap his thigh and walked out. "Yah!! Pain!" Taecyeon screamed. "Hyung ah... wakkie" Junho woke Junsu up. Junsu groaned and turn to his side facing the wall. " Hyung, i do not know whether i should tell you... Noona looks depressed nowadays. Park Eun just texted me saying she would not even eat breakfast and lock herself in the room. And i think she cried throughout the night..." Junsu eyes widened and sat up. "Yah! what are you saying?! Is it true?" " Hyung it is true.. Yesterday i went to visit hem in their practice room because you know i lke Chun Mi.. but instead i saw Noona sulking and looking distracted. Hyung what is going on?"

*~~~~~~~~ what happened?* He immediately jumped out of his bed and quicky changed into the tank top and jeans. "Hyung where are you going?" "I am going the ~~~~~~ dorm. Tell Park Eun that i am coming." He grabbed his leather jacket and ran out. Junho immediately text Park Eun.

---------------------------------------