I am selfish

You are my only one

You are looking at your pictures in your phone. Scanning through each and every picture you and Junsu took together. *I can't be selfish..i must tell Junsu but..what if.....Yunhee..argh!!!* You knocked your head against the wall behind you. And a tear dropped from your swollen eyes. You shut your eyes. *Junsu i am sorry i have no choice but to leave you...*

Suddenly you heard a gentle knock on your door. "Come in..." your eyes widened when you saw Junsu stood there. He froze when he saw your swollen eyes. He walked towards you. "~~~~~~~~ ah.. what happen?" he sat beside you. His thumb caressed your cheek as a tear dropped, you started crying. "~~~~~~~ ah, what is going on? why are you crying?" he look into your eyes, cupping your face.

You look into his eyes. * I am sorry Junsu i have to be selfish.* you shut your eyes and open " I....want a b..br..break..u..up" you yanked his hands away from your face adn looked away. "What?! what did i do wrong? tell me i will change. Please ~~~~~~ don't leave me" he grabbed your hand and pull you in for a hug. You felt hurt. Tears blurred your vision, you push him off you and stood up. "I am sorry, but i dont love you anymore" you walked off. He grabbed your wrist and hug you from the back and place his chin on your shoulder. "~~~~~~~ please i beg you... i cannot leave without you.. i need you!" a tear dropped on your sleeve.

*Junsu, why do you love me so much? i am selfsih but i dont want you to get hurt..* you pulled his hand away from your waist and ran to the bathroom. "~~~~~~ open the door!! ~~~~~~~ please i beg you dont leave me.." he bang the bathroom door and kneel down. Tears began flowing from your cheek as you sat on the cold hard floor, you hugged you knees. * I am sorry, i have to do this. I still love you.*

Junsu got tired from crying,shouting and banging. He stood up, walked towards the door, slip on his shoes and went back.