Guilty

You are my only one
For 6 months you went for check-up alone. When the doctor say you are fine and you can start dancing you are very happy. But everytime you walked pass the studio you didnt see Junsu. You were wondering - how come isnt he there- One day, Junsu was ill and couldnt make it for his photoshoot. You walked pass the studio and you could not see Junsu wondering where is he when suddenly " oh! ~~~~~~~~ah!" Chansung appeared behind you. " Where is Junsu?" "Hyung is ill... he went to your dorm and he didnt dare to see you and went off, it was raining then and he didnt have his umbrella so he got drenched and fell ill" Chansung explained the whole incident to you. "Why?" " Do you remember he went to your school and confront Go Yunhee?" "Ya! I am so mad" you cross your arms. " dont be angry he did it for you" "huh?! What are you trying to say? Looked him in the eye. " well he said he dosent like seeing you sulking everytime you come for practice so he went to confront Yunhee." "But why?" " didnt you know he likes you!" "What?!" You shouted covering your mouth. "Sorry gotta go for shoot talk later" Chansung running to the studio. You sar there thinking -No wonder he is so good to me! Why did i say to him that?!! Oh dear! I better apologise to him.- As soon as your rehersal end you went to buy fruits for Junsu and drove to his dorm. You parked your car and went to the elevator. Took a deep breadth pulled your shirt nicely and walked out of the elevator. You rang the door bell but no one answer. You rang the bell lots of time and finally someone opened the door..it was Junsu wrapped in his blanket, his face looked pale and shocked when you stood there. "Can i come in?" You ask polietly. "Ermm..*cough* sure.. come *cough* in" opened the door wider ,you entered his dorm and placed the things on the table. Junsu went to his room tidy his hair changed into a better clothing and wore his pants and walked to the living room. " are you alright?" As yoy sat down on the sofa.