Bullied

You are my only one
Next day of school, when you entered the school door many students looked at you. Sttod there whispering about what happen to you. When suddenly " well well.. what happen to our princess?" And you saw Yunhee walking with crosses arma towards you. " looks like our princess injured herself how pathetic!" Laughing at you. " does it hurts?" As she kicked your injured leg. You tired to tolerate the pain. " wow! You didnt even shout! How brave of you" slap your face lightly and walked off. You felt like crying and almost the whole school looked at you. The bell rings and you limped back to class. After school, you are going to SM to see your members practice for your debut when you aaw Junsu came out from a coffee house. Junsu saw you and walked towards you. " How are you? Any better?". " thank you i am .alright just got bullied in school." You blurted out. "What?!" Junsu exclaimed. " so who bullied you?" " my school president" looking at your cast. " are u alright? " Junsu pat on your shoulder. " yes i am thanks Junsu shii" " Hop on, i am in my way to SM." Open the door for you. "Okay." When Junsu entered the car he sighed. " why?" " maybe i should be your 24/7 bodyguard." As he reached for your seatbelt his face goes near yours, your heart was beating real fast. And you took the seatbelt" i'll do it myself." Junsu start the engine and you were thinking - why am i reacting like this? Kim ~~~~~~~~! No way!- As Junsu was driving he smile to himself and made a decision that you didnt know.