I cannot do anything

You are my only one

The next day, You and your members have training. You guys trained very hard for your comeback. But you keep having mistakes,causing the whole group to repeat the steps all over again. Chun Mi stopped the music and look at you. "Unnie, gwenchana? you look troubled" she hold your shoulders and look at you with concern. " Ne. I am alright. I just didnt sleep well last night" you walk over to the couch and drink water. Chun Mi and Park Eun look at each other. They shrugged and walked towards you and sat beside you.

"Hey girls!" Junho walked in with his sunglasses giving a cool smirk. Chun MI rolled her eyes and walked away. Then Junho sat beside you and hug your shoulders. "HI noona!" 'Hi..." you gave him a smile and stood up, walking away. "What is wrong with noona?" Junho sat beside Park Eun. " Oppa.. Unnie looks troubled with something." " What happened?" he took off his sunglasses and hugged his knee.

 "Well, she said she was tired but i think she is having diffculty with something, or even someone" Junho raised an eyebrow and tapped his chin. *Hmm.. does hyung knows?*

You are walking to the restroom. You leaned against the basin and washed your face. *Urgh! why does Yunhee wants to do that? i cannot even tell Junsu. or even anyone.. what am i gonna do! Stupid~~~~~~~ cant even protect your boyfriend * you look at the mirror sighed and walked back to the practice room.