Hide and Seek

You are my only one
After finish practice you head home in the limo thinking who might be the mysterious person.. Even during dinner your mind was occupied.. your mom saw u distracted " sweetue are u alright?" " yeah i am alright mon.... i am full i am going up"... u went back to your room and took it out and read it all over again..." who could this person be?"... Next day, it was a weekend so u head for practice earlier again you went to practice room first as your members couldnt make it earlier as they have homework incomplete.. For 2 hours you are practicing alone... suddenly Junsu barge in thinking no one is in the practice room turned around and saw you "shhhhh!!" pulled you to a corner and cover your mouth.."shhhhh!" Junsu said.. Then you heard Taecyeon and Chansung finding Junsu.. "yah! They are finding you" whispers to Junsu.. "we are playing hide and seek so shhh!!" Junsu whispers to your ear.. " can i play too? " my friends are coming a bit later and i am tired can i?" Junsu's eyes widened.." well no harm playing with a girl why not?" "Thanks" you hugged him. Junsu stand there shocked..but happy too.. Then Taecyeon open the door "yah!! Hyung! What are you doing?" Chansung stood still " hyung...." You released Junsu and both of them looked at you and bowed.. you bowed back.. " can i play with you guys? I am kinda of bored waiting for my friends." " well... a beauty would wanna play with us beasts i am gladly happy" exclaimed Chansung.... " well then what are you waiting for? Quickly find us" Junsu grapped your wrist and ran finding a good place to hide.... -OMO!- your heart was thumping really fast when Junsu and you were hiding in a dark place... suddenly you tripped on something and fell and Junsu fell on you... you and Junsu lips met.. you guys stayed at the position for quite a long time suddenly you scream in pain! Junsu got off you " what happen?" " i think i injured my ankle" you bit your lips real hard till they almost bleed but you tolerate the pain. " i am so sorry" Junsu gave you a concern look. " haha dont worry i am alright it is just that it really hurt" trying to smile while you tolerate the pain.