Jealousy

You are my only one
When You and Junsu finish cooking " Come and eat" you went to each of their rooms calling them out while Junsu help you to place the food on the dining table. As they sat down " wahhh!! The food looks great ~~~~~~~~ ah" Chansung winked at you. Wooyoung and Junho are busy eating as they are really famished. " Noona, this soup is awesome!" Junho glanced at you. " i am not the chef for this soup it is Junsu" poking Junsu's arm. "Taecyeon shii, you okay? You dont look too well" Looking at Taecyeon with concern eyes " yales i am alright. I just dont have the appetite to eat" and he walked off. All of them look at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "What is wrong with hyung?!" Junho whispered. No one knows. As Taecyeon went to his room he shut the door and leaned against the wall thinking - yah! Ok Taecyeon what the hell just are you thinking?- slapping his cheek till they are red. - she is Junsu's girl not yours!- He took his jacket and head out. "Hyung! Where are you going?" Wooyoung stood up. " i am just going for fresh air!" As he tied his shoelaces you walked towards him. " are you alright? " you bend down and tap his shoulder. " yes i am now go and eat your dinner and he went out. "Hyung hasnt been like that before.. what is going on?" Chansung placed down his crockery and leaned back with crossed arms. "I shall go check on him" you stood up. Junsu grabbed your wrist. " baby..." "hmmm?" You sat back down. " do you like Taecyeon?" As hia thumb your knuckles. " yah! You dont believe your baby me isit? " your hands touch his face and kiss his lips. " i am forever yours, Kim Junsu!" You stood up took your coat and wore your heels. "Oh! If you guys are done with dinner leave them there, i will wash as soon as i come back" you peek behind the wall Then suddenly a hand grabbed your wrist " wait baby i am coming with you" Junsu sat down wore his sneakers. You and Junsu held hands and went to the park to find Taecyeon. You saw Taecyeon siting by the bench sighing. "Oppa!" You sat beside him. "Oh! ~~~~~~~ ah! What are you doing here?" Smile at you " Taec!" Junsu sat beside you and punch hia arm. His smile disappered. "Baby you talked to Taecyeon while i buy some hot drinks" he ruffled yoir haor and went to get drinks.