Best Dongsaeng

You are my only one
You walked over to Junsu " ahjusshii can you take for me and Junsu?" You told the cameraman, Junsu's eyes widened. You lightly pat his cheek and whispered to him. " Smile my dear Junsu, pretend we are getting married and i am your fiance. Come'on" Junsu did his best and he saw the outcome. " ~~~~~~~~ ah you do look gorgeous with me. Maybe because i am your future husband." You smile and kiss his cheek. " i am going yo change out of this." You walked to the dressing room. Taecyeon walked over to Junsu. " Hyung! Not bad! My motivation did well!" He winked at Junsu. " muh?!" Junsu tilt his head. " hyung i knew if ~~~~~~~ were to take with me you will be jealous so that is how i motivate hyung to be better than me! But i can rap better than you" He punched Junsu's arm and walked off. Junsu smile to himself and turn back to look Taecyeon. - He is the best Dongsaeng ever.- You came out of your dressing room and thanked the camera man and producer. When you wonder where is Junsu? You head to his dressing room opened the door and saw Junsu topless. You quickly close the door and hid behind a pillar. Thinking - why is my heart beating so fast? And Junsu has a y back and i almost saw his abs! Oh My Gosh!!- you giggled to yourself.