Suspect

You are my only one

During this few days, you and your members are busy training with your upcoming concert. So your mind was about doing best in your concert nothing else. *Maybe i should be more occupied with work and i won't think of Junsu anymore.. but i feel guilty* You shook your head and continue with your practice. As for Yunhee she has been clinging onto Junsu. He finds her irritating. "Yah! will you stop clinging onto me? i will never ike anyone anymore!" he glare at her. Yunhee pretend to be scared. "Oppa mianhae.i can wait for you. i will" She hugged his arm and smirked. *Kim ~~~~~~~ you will regret when i am marrying your ex* she smile at Junsu. Junsu feel so annoyed he yanked her and walked off. She stood there and cross her arms and smirked again then walked off.

Taecyeon was leaning against the door and saw her actions. * That girl is up to something.. is she trying to get hyung? No way.. Hyung only loves ~~~~~~~.. can it be? Revenge? That girl name sounds familar.. Yunhee?? i must get to the bottom of this. she is too suspicious* he glance at her one more time and walked off.

Taecyeon took out his laptop and start typing 'Go Yunhee'. He scanned through every detail of her but he could not find anything, until he saw that Yunhee goes to the same high school as you and Junsu and she is also the head of that school. *Wait don't tell me she is trying to get ~~~~~~~ instead of hyung? By having hyung as the bait* he tapped his pencil as he got every detail of her in his notebook. He saved the page as his bookmark.