Confession

You are my only one
As you and Taecyeon sat on the bench facing the beach " ~~~~~~~ ah" "hmmm?" As you turned to look at him " do you like hyung? Although you guys were in love but hyung he did not confessed his love for you till today? Do you still hate him? " "hmmm.. maybe a little angry but during this 6 months he didnt look ,call or text me i am abit mad and sad" just then Taecyeon sat closer to you. " what about me?" "Huh? What do you mean?" "I mean do you like me? " you swallowed you saliva hard and your heart beat faster when he came closer to you, " Taecyeon i......ermmm... i...." just as Taecyeon was about to kiss you he glanced and saw Junsu smiling at the drinks and he leaned back to his original place. Your face is red and your heart was still beating fast. "Baby yours" Junsu passed you the drinks "Taec yours" he passed the drinks to Taecyeon. "Thanks hyung" as he smile at you "So what did you guys talked about?" You took a sip from your drink. "We talked about how Hyung you managed to captured ~~~~~~~ heart" Taecyeon took a sip from his drink and he glance at you and Junsu being so intimmidate together " i am going back to the dorm" leaving you and Junsu sat the park. "Junsu shii" you looked at Junsu's charming eyes. "Yes my darling" place his drink down and hugged your waist. " i know why i fell for you" you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Hmm? How?" As he tugged your hair behind and your fair skin. " because you are too charming " you giggled. " really?" As he leaned in and gently kiss your lips. You pull him nearer to you and he got shocked but he likes the way you kiss him. After awhile you got out breadth and pulled back and grinned " why are you laughing?" You placed your thumb on his lips and clean off the lip gloss at the corner of his lips. Then he his lips "mmmm... rasberry flavour my favourite " winked at you. And you and Junsu threw the cups walked back to the dorm as you are staying overnight. Just then Taecyeon was in his dorm laying on his bed with his hand behind his head thinking - hyung dont blame me but i really love ~~~~~~~"