Act

You are my only one
You are in your room, you are reading a storybook and listening to your earpiece. Just when your song shuffle to 2PM Only You. You softened and look at your wallpaper. Junsu face appear. You smile and let out a heavy sigh. *Why do I keep thinking about Junsu? Yunhee and Junsu are dating I should forget about him.* you changed your wallpaper to SM Town wallpaper. And reshuffle your playlist. "Yunhee looks very suspicious nowadays. I question her manager and he said Yunhee has been going out recently but she never tell who is she meeting or even allow anyone to tag along with her unless she say so" Taecyeon tap his pencil on the table. " Hyung you mean Yunhee Noona knows ~~~~~~~~~ Noona?? How is that possible? ~~~~~~~~ Noona and Yunhee Noona never met before." Wooyoung cupped his face. " I look on the Internet, Yunhee and ~~~~~~~~~ have something in common. They went to the same high school." Taecyeon type on his laptop. "So.... Yunhee Noona threatened ~~~~~~~~ Noona to leave Hyung and then date Hyung? " Nichkhun crossed his arms and leaned back. "Bingo!" Junsu blurted out. "Hyung what bingo?" Wooyoung scratched his head. " 6 months ago, ~~~~~~~~ says she wanna break with me, the next day Yunhee come clinging onto me. Right?" he pointed at Taecyeon. "yeah. You have a point there hyung..." Taecyeon nod his head then back to his laptop. "Hyung what are we gonna do now?" wooyoung asked. " well we have to act. Junsu Hyung will act to be Yunhee Noona's boyfriend. Secretly. I hope JYP hyungnim will not say anything. And we will track her. Okay?" Taecyeon place his pencil behind his ear and concentrate on his laptop. "Hyung so Junsu Hyung will distract Yunhee Noona and we will track her who she meets?" woo young leaned in. " clever!" Taecyeon whispered. *~~~~~~~~ don't worry, I will never be anyone's boyfriend other than yours* Junsu glance at the ring you got for him and kiss it.